Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I was a train wreck in Feb and March .
I had a complete nervous collapse
I spent many days lying 2/3 dead on the floor all night
. With a new med change I feel much better .
I have more energy and I don’t get stuck on intrusive ocd thoughts
I feel only 35 percent mentally ill as opposed to 70

My situation at work is as bad as ever but my mental health is better by far

I was a train wreck in Feb and March .
I had a complete nervous collapse
I spent many days lying 2/3 dead on the floor all night
. With a new med change I feel much better .
I have more energy and I don’t get stuck on intrusive ocd thoughts
I feel only 35 percent mentally ill as opposed to 70

Can I ask what your new meds are?

Mental illness is crazy. Seriously the stories about people going through some of this shit is... insane. I had tenants, a young couple that I had to have evicted. The dude was absolutely fucked in the head. They were always late on rent, and just couldn't get their shit together. One day I was talking to the girl, basically asking what the problem was. She started telling me about her boyfriends oddities. Said he thought he could hear "voices" coming from the box fan in the bedroom. She said he would sit there for hours at a time listening to the box fan, trying to make out what it was saying. This went on for about four months till for whatever reason this guy killed her cat, she left, and he got bounced. Once I took back possession of the property I was shocked at the squalor and filth this guy was living in. He left all his shit behind too. Like virtually everything. Birth certificates, family photos, electronics. Nearly everything. Except... I never found a box fan amongst his shit I had to clear out. Fucking whack job...

Mental illness is crazy. Seriously the stories about people going through some of this shit is... insane. I had tenants, a young couple that I had to have evicted. The dude was absolutely fucked in the head. They were always late on rent, and just couldn't get their shit together. One day I was talking to the girl, basically asking what the problem was. She started telling me about her boyfriends oddities. Said he thought he could hear "voices" coming from the box fan in the bedroom. She said he would sit there for hours at a time listening to the box fan, trying to make out what it was saying. This went on for about four months till for whatever reason this guy killed her cat, she left, and he got bounced. Once I took back possession of the property I was shocked at the squalor and filth this guy was living in. He left all his shit behind too. Like virtually everything. Birth certificates, family photos, electronics. Nearly everything. Except... I never found a box fan amongst his shit I had to clear out. Fucking whack job...
He was 100 percent consumed by schizophrenia

He needed someone to talk to and that was why you never found the Box Fan…

My dick is 100 percent limp City
. Sorry to be graphic 😵😵😵

Last week . I actually thought a caterpillar 🐛 somehow got in there until I realized it was not a caterpillar 😪😪
Sex is the least of your worries…

No more drinking alcohol and meditate to control what triggers you and take your meds and if you have issues with that then have someone you trust to make sure you are dosed up…

As for your job do what your head doctor suggests and if you have to seek hospitalization if it get beyond hope…

Sex is the least of your worries…

No more drinking alcohol and meditate to control what triggers you and take your meds and if you have issues with that then have someone you trust to make sure you are dosed up…

As for your job do what your head doctor suggests and if you have to seek hospitalization if it get beyond hope…
The grappling dummy is true as is being mostly naked

Forum List

Back