Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

If you still believe the laptop is fake, then you go against the FBI and AG.

They've only confirmed that some data is real.

The laptop downloaded information from Hunter's Cloud Account, there's no evidence he actually owned it. Which is why it can't be used as evidence.

Biden was on tape stating fire the prosecutor or you don’t get the money. Why would he want the prosecutor to be fired if he wasn’t investigating Burisma?
Because he was corrupt and the IMF, EU and US Congress all insisted that he needed to be fired.
He was fired because the Ukrainian Parliment insisted on it.

They've only confirmed that some data is real.

The laptop downloaded information from Hunter's Cloud Account, there's no evidence he actually owned it. Which is why it can't be used as evidence.

Because he was corrupt and the IMF, EU and US Congress all insisted that he needed to be fired.
He was fired because the Ukrainian Parliment insisted on it.
No, they confirmed all of it is real

No, they confirmed all of it is real

No, they really didn't.

I’ve been wading through Hunter Biden data all weekend. There’s some evidence that the descriptions of the “Hunter Biden” “laptop” based on the drive Rudy Giuliani has peddled do not match the description of what should be on such devices given what the FBI and IRS saw.

Before I explain that, though, I want to talk about how the life of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account differs from what is portrayed in this analysis paid for by Washington Examiner.

As that report describes, Hunter Biden activated a MacBook Pro on October 21, 2018, then set it up with Hunter’s iCloud on October 22. Hunter then used the MacBook as his primary device until March 17, 2019, a month before it waltzed into John Paul Mac Isaac’s computer repair shop to start a second act as the biggest political hit job ever.

There are problems with that story. A longer table of the devices that logged into Hunter Biden’s iCloud includes devices that appear to have been accessing core Hunter Biden content.

That same table doesn’t show any access after November 15, 2018, with the last access being the device Roberts MacBook Pro that would end up in a Delaware repair shop, but showing up six days earlier than it should. There’s a phone that should but does not show up in those devices, too.

I suspect that at the FBI, they look at the "New Latest Laptop Revelation" and laugh.

"Oooh, here's a part of an email about a perfectly legal transaction we can make sound really sinister taken out of context!"
Oooh, here's what the Constitution says about taking money or gifts from a foreign country is verboten to paid employees of the USA:

The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives. The clause provides that:​
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
The Constitution also contains a “domestic emoluments clause” (Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 7), which prohibits the president from receiving any “Emolument” from the federal government or the states beyond “a Compensation” for his “Services” as chief executive.​

Last edited:
You guys really need to believe this stuff.

A Trump appointed AG looked at it and found nothing.
As did the GOP Senate in 2020.
You really need to believe this stuff is under the omerta gun at all times. But you knew that. :rolleyes-41: You're on notice that if Biden lives long enough, he will be indicted and it will not go away because he abused the office of both Vice President and fake President.

I know the Biden's are dirty. You know the Biden's are dirty.

So why have the federal agencies covered for them for so long?

And now tens-of-billions-of dollars are flowing thorough the same corrupt Ukraine directed by Biden and team.

A November 2015 email exchange between Hunter Biden and business partners Devon Archer and Eric Schwerin and Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi has suddenly taken on greater significance. The email chain, viewed in the context of recently discovered evidence in the House Oversight Committee’s exhaustive investigation into the Biden family’s overseas influence-peddling business, fits into the GOP’s narrative like Cinderella’s foot into the glass slipper. The messages, first reported by the New York Post in October 2020 and verified by Fox News Digital this week, have set off alarm bells among Republican lawmakers.
The emails reveal the “ultimate purpose” of Burisma’s cushy job offer to Hunter Biden: To end "any cases/pursuits against Nikolay.” (Pozharskyi refers to Burisma’s founder and then-president, Mykola Zlochevsky, as “Nikolay.”)
More to the point, the email explains why then-Vice President Joe Biden traveled to Ukraine the following month to deliver his despicable ultimatum to then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko: Either fire the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma or forgo $1 billion in U.S. aid.
Context is key. Hunter Biden had connected Burisma to Washington, D.C., lobbying firm Blue Star Strategies. Blue Star was tasked with heading off any federal probes into Zlochevsky, who was under investigation for corruption at the time.
On Nov. 2, 2015, Pozharskyi emailed Hunter Biden, Archer, and Schwerin to express his concern about a "revised proposal, contract, and initial invoice [from Blue Star]” he was looking over. He had noticed “that the suggested scope of work is largely lacking concrete tangible results that we set out to achieve in the first place. … Also, it doesn't offer any names of top U.S. officials here in Ukraine (for instance, U.S. Ambassador) or Ukrainian officials (the President of Ukraine, chief of staff, Prosecutor General) as key targets for improving Nikolay's case and his situation in Ukraine.”
He noted, “If, however, this is done deliberatly [sic] to be on the safe and cautious side, I can understand the rationale. And if all parties in fact understand the true purpose of the BS engagement and all our joint efforts, it's ok and we should proceed immediately.”
Pozharskyi wanted to ensure they were all “on the same page re our final goals. With this in mind, I would like us to formulate a list of deliverables, including, but not limited to: A concrete course of actions, incl. meetings/communications resulting in high-ranking U.S. officials in Ukraine (U.S. Ambassador) and in U.S. publicly or in private communication/comment expressing their ‘positive opinion’ and support of Nikolay/Burisma to the highest level of decision-makers here in Ukraine: President of Ukraine, president Chief of staff, Prosecutor General, etc.

Money talks to greedy apparatchiks, and I hope George Soros roasts in eternity for furnishing anti-constitutional criminals with money from top flunkies to bottom feeders.

No, they really didn't.

I’ve been wading through Hunter Biden data all weekend. There’s some evidence that the descriptions of the “Hunter Biden” “laptop” based on the drive Rudy Giuliani has peddled do not match the description of what should be on such devices given what the FBI and IRS saw.

Before I explain that, though, I want to talk about how the life of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account differs from what is portrayed in this analysis paid for by Washington Examiner.

As that report describes, Hunter Biden activated a MacBook Pro on October 21, 2018, then set it up with Hunter’s iCloud on October 22. Hunter then used the MacBook as his primary device until March 17, 2019, a month before it waltzed into John Paul Mac Isaac’s computer repair shop to start a second act as the biggest political hit job ever.

There are problems with that story. A longer table of the devices that logged into Hunter Biden’s iCloud includes devices that appear to have been accessing core Hunter Biden content.

That same table doesn’t show any access after November 15, 2018, with the last access being the device Roberts MacBook Pro that would end up in a Delaware repair shop, but showing up six days earlier than it should. There’s a phone that should but does not show up in those devices, too.
Rudi Giuliani tells the truth, and the Democrats made him pay a price for it. It will be a pleasure to watch a good man get even without going overboard. Actually, putting crooked creeps in jail for beating up on the Constitution of the people of the United States of America, several of whom are present on this site today and actually love the Constitution and its founders, humans that they were.

Oooh, here's what the Constitution says about taking money or gifts from a foreign country is verboten to paid employees of the USA:

The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives. The clause provides that:

Well, doesn't really apply to Hunter because he's a private citizen. Also doesn't really count as a gift because he was hired to do specific services. Are you really this fucking stupid? Asking for a friend.

Rudi Giuliani tells the truth, and the Democrats made him pay a price for it. It will be a pleasure to watch a good man get even without going overboard. Actually, putting crooked creeps in jail for beating up on the Constitution of the people of the United States of America, several of whom are present on this site today and actually love the Constitution and its founders, humans that they were.

You missed the Memo. Rudy is cutting a deal with Jack Smith... so he's going to become a traitor any day now.

No, they really didn't.

The FBI agrees that the laptop is real and everything coming out of it is real. You really need to get up to date with this and stop reading and listening to far left communist sites.

The FBI agrees that the laptop is real and everything coming out of it is real. You really need to get up to date with this and stop reading and listening to far left communist sites.

The FBI says nothing of the sort, and there are clear discrepancies from what Guliani has been shopping around and what the FBI seized from Hunter's house.

And again, after all the sturm und drang, the guy got charged with two misdemeanors and a tax penalty.

Forum List

Back