Smoking gun? 2015 emails from laptop reveal ‘ultimate purpose’ of Hunter Biden's connection to Burisma

Drinking the Kool-Aid. If you believe that, why would Biden want the guy fired for catching corruption? You don’t even make sense. Unless Biden is corrupt. Either way, you proved my point.
The fact is, more has just come out today that Dad and Son were paid $10 million dollars because of Burisma and the guy fired.

Shokin didn't catch corruption. It was his deputies who were corrupt, and caught by the national police.

Here's an official CONGRESSIONAL report from the time.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/110331/documents/HMKP-116-JU00-20191211-SD046.pdf

MOSCOW — Bowing to pressure from international donors, the Ukrainian Parliament voted on Tuesday to remove a prosecutor general who had clung to power for months despite visible signs of corruption.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

With the prosecutor’s office in turmoil throughout Ukraine on Tuesday, one of Mr. Sakvarelidze’s appointees in the Odessa regional office was arrested by military prosecutors, assumed to be loyal to Mr. Shokin. Foreign donors had complained about rot in the prosecutor’s office, not least because much of the money suspected of being stolen was theirs. In one high-profile example, known in Ukraine as the case of the “diamond prosecutors,” troves of diamonds, cash and other valuables were found in the homes of two of Mr. Shokin’s subordinates, suggesting that they had been taking bribes. But the case became bogged down, with no reasons given. When a department in Mr. Shokin’s office tried to bring it to trial, the prosecutors were fired or resigned. The perpetrators seemed destined to get off with claims that the stones were not worth very much.

Shokin didn't catch corruption. It was his deputies who were corrupt, and caught by the national police.

Here's an official CONGRESSIONAL report from the time.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/110331/documents/HMKP-116-JU00-20191211-SD046.pdf

MOSCOW — Bowing to pressure from international donors, the Ukrainian Parliament voted on Tuesday to remove a prosecutor general who had clung to power for months despite visible signs of corruption.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

With the prosecutor’s office in turmoil throughout Ukraine on Tuesday, one of Mr. Sakvarelidze’s appointees in the Odessa regional office was arrested by military prosecutors, assumed to be loyal to Mr. Shokin. Foreign donors had complained about rot in the prosecutor’s office, not least because much of the money suspected of being stolen was theirs. In one high-profile example, known in Ukraine as the case of the “diamond prosecutors,” troves of diamonds, cash and other valuables were found in the homes of two of Mr. Shokin’s subordinates, suggesting that they had been taking bribes. But the case became bogged down, with no reasons given. When a department in Mr. Shokin’s office tried to bring it to trial, the prosecutors were fired or resigned. The perpetrators seemed destined to get off with claims that the stones were not worth very much.
All you have to do is listen to the interview program who Biden was after to shut up about their selling out to a foreign country for making money in behalf of the Biden Mafia. Do you have a problem with hearing?
Joe Biden and Hunter Biden allegedly "coerced" Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky to pay them millions of dollars in exchange for their help in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company fired, according to allegations contained in an unclassified FBI document released Thursday by Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. Grassley said he released the document, which describes an alleged criminal bribery scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a Ukrainian business executive, so that the American people can "read this document for themselves without the filter of politicians or bureaucrats." - Bidens allegedly 'coerced' Burisma CEO to pay them millions to help get Ukraine prosecutor fired: FBI form

Here is the now unclassified document as of today. Why you go back to liberal hit pieces on Trump when talking specifically on this brand new revelation is typical of people who aren't interesting in facts. Read it for yourself.

Joe Biden and Hunter Biden allegedly "coerced" Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky to pay them millions of dollars in exchange for their help in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company fired,

Did he also have to bribe the IMF, EU, and Republicans in Congress, all of whom ALSO called for Shokin to be fired?
You seem to think Biden had some kind of authority as VP that he really didn't have.

Shokin got fired because he was corrupt and these entities didn't want him stealing any more of the aid money they were sending. Period. Full Stop. If anything, Biden probably overstated his role in the firing of Shokin.

Here is the now unclassified document as of today. Why you go back to liberal hit pieces on Trump when talking specifically on this brand new revelation is typical of people who aren't interesting in facts. Read it for yourself.

Okay, an unnamed person claimed the CEO of Bursima said something to him that he hasn't said in public.
Let's find out who this unnamed person is, and get him under oath, after we've turned his life upside down and find out he isn't who he claims he is.

Did he also have to bribe the IMF, EU, and Republicans in Congress, all of whom ALSO called for Shokin to be fired?
You seem to think Biden had some kind of authority as VP that he really didn't have.

Shokin got fired because he was corrupt and these entities didn't want him stealing any more of the aid money they were sending. Period. Full Stop. If anything, Biden probably overstated his role in the firing of Shokin.
I gave you the latest from the FBI files that were unclassified that says the two Biden’s string armed and extorted money to get the prosecutor fired because he was investigating Burisma specifically Hunter and his dad. Then on an open Mike broadcast that I also posted for you he said exactly what he did. The declassified document I posted that Senator Grassly got a hold of gives that $10 million went to the two Biden’s. Five to one and five to the other.

I know the Biden's are dirty. You know the Biden's are dirty.

So why have the federal agencies covered for them for so long?

And now tens-of-billions-of dollars are flowing thorough the same corrupt Ukraine directed by Biden and team.

A November 2015 email exchange between Hunter Biden and business partners Devon Archer and Eric Schwerin and Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi has suddenly taken on greater significance. The email chain, viewed in the context of recently discovered evidence in the House Oversight Committee’s exhaustive investigation into the Biden family’s overseas influence-peddling business, fits into the GOP’s narrative like Cinderella’s foot into the glass slipper. The messages, first reported by the New York Post in October 2020 and verified by Fox News Digital this week, have set off alarm bells among Republican lawmakers.
The emails reveal the “ultimate purpose” of Burisma’s cushy job offer to Hunter Biden: To end "any cases/pursuits against Nikolay.” (Pozharskyi refers to Burisma’s founder and then-president, Mykola Zlochevsky, as “Nikolay.”)
More to the point, the email explains why then-Vice President Joe Biden traveled to Ukraine the following month to deliver his despicable ultimatum to then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko: Either fire the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma or forgo $1 billion in U.S. aid.
Context is key. Hunter Biden had connected Burisma to Washington, D.C., lobbying firm Blue Star Strategies. Blue Star was tasked with heading off any federal probes into Zlochevsky, who was under investigation for corruption at the time.
On Nov. 2, 2015, Pozharskyi emailed Hunter Biden, Archer, and Schwerin to express his concern about a "revised proposal, contract, and initial invoice [from Blue Star]” he was looking over. He had noticed “that the suggested scope of work is largely lacking concrete tangible results that we set out to achieve in the first place. … Also, it doesn't offer any names of top U.S. officials here in Ukraine (for instance, U.S. Ambassador) or Ukrainian officials (the President of Ukraine, chief of staff, Prosecutor General) as key targets for improving Nikolay's case and his situation in Ukraine.”
He noted, “If, however, this is done deliberatly [sic] to be on the safe and cautious side, I can understand the rationale. And if all parties in fact understand the true purpose of the BS engagement and all our joint efforts, it's ok and we should proceed immediately.”
Pozharskyi wanted to ensure they were all “on the same page re our final goals. With this in mind, I would like us to formulate a list of deliverables, including, but not limited to: A concrete course of actions, incl. meetings/communications resulting in high-ranking U.S. officials in Ukraine (U.S. Ambassador) and in U.S. publicly or in private communication/comment expressing their ‘positive opinion’ and support of Nikolay/Burisma to the highest level of decision-makers here in Ukraine: President of Ukraine, president Chief of staff, Prosecutor General, etc.

I gave you the latest from the FBI files that were unclassified that says the two Biden’s string armed and extorted money to get the prosecutor fired because he was investigating Burisma specifically Hunter and his dad.

Second hand accounts from an unnamed source? No credibility.

Let's get the man's name and see his evidence.

Then on an open Mike broadcast that I also posted for you he said exactly what he did.

Sounds like a guy with an inflated opinion of his role, given EVERYONE wanted Shokin out at that point... not just Biden.

Second hand accounts from an unnamed source? No credibility.

Let's get the man's name and see his evidence.

Sounds like a guy with an inflated opinion of his role, given EVERYONE wanted Shokin out at that point... not just Biden.
Sounds like the same Democrat Party. Uninformed and apathetic. No wonder Democrats think men can be women.

Sounds like the same Democrat Party. Uninformed and apathetic. No wonder Democrats think men can be women.

I just can't get worked up over a nothing burger.
Biden doing business with Bursima had no effect on my life.
Trump's incompetence in dealing with Covid had an effect on my life. I had to change jobs, I spent months isolated at home, etc.

I just can't get worked up over a nothing burger.
Biden doing business with Bursima had no effect on my life.
Trump's incompetence in dealing with Covid had an effect on my life. I had to change jobs, I spent months isolated at home, etc.
Selfish too. Think of all those people dying in the Ukraine wars because of Biden being extorted by the Ukrainian government. And when that turns nuclear and involves America.
Then, there’s the fact Joe got elected when he took the extortion money and caused massive increases in gas and electricity causing massive inflation. But that doesn’t affect you. Selfish.

Selfish too. Think of all those people dying in the Ukraine wars because of Biden being extorted by the Ukrainian government.

Wow, you are confused, aren't you? People are dying because Putin is trying to recreate the Soviet Union. Has nothing to do with Bursima.

And when that turns nuclear and involves America.
It won't. But if we start knuckling under because someone threatens to go nuclear, why stop at the Ukraine? Taiwan? Japan? Germany? New Jersey. Just kidding, Putin and Xi wouldn't take New Jersey on a bet.

(Yes, I'm openly mocking you now, Mormon-boi.)

Then, there’s the fact Joe got elected when he took the extortion money and caused massive increases in gas and electricity causing massive inflation.
He got elected because he got more votes. Gas prices went up because production was down (thanks to covid) and demand went up.

But that doesn’t affect you. Selfish.
Well, no, because I didn't buy a big old gas guzzling SUV! I was somewhere yesterday with the fiance, watching cars pass by, and probably 70% of them were SUV's. So I don't get upset when these people take it up the tookus at the gas pump.

Well, criminals usually don't complain to the law, do they? As long as both sides of criminality get what they want, they stay silent. Exactly what the Biden Mafia is doing and has been for years, maybe decades. Mostly since Joey became Vice President and could extort from other countries. Because some in business act inappropriately doesn't mean it is right and legal. Only those with criminal minds would think that.

Omertà

Wow, you are confused, aren't you? People are dying because Putin is trying to recreate the Soviet Union. Has nothing to do with Bursima.

It won't. But if we start knuckling under because someone threatens to go nuclear, why stop at the Ukraine? Taiwan? Japan? Germany? New Jersey. Just kidding, Putin and Xi wouldn't take New Jersey on a bet.

(Yes, I'm openly mocking you now, Mormon-boi.)

He got elected because he got more votes. Gas prices went up because production was down (thanks to covid) and demand went up.

Well, no, because I didn't buy a big old gas guzzling SUV! I was somewhere yesterday with the fiance, watching cars pass by, and probably 70% of them were SUV's. So I don't get upset when these people take it up the tookus at the gas pump.
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. You simply don’t connect the dots with logic. Why have we sent cluster bombs? Why? We won’t let them be in NATO. It’s because Biden is compromised. Could have stopped him but the Democrat Party FBI and deep state kept the people from knowing about Hunter’s laptop and Burisma extortion with the Biden Mafia.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. You simply don’t connect the dots with logic. Why have we sent cluster bombs? Why? We won’t let them be in NATO.

Actually, Ukraine will be a NATO member eventually, after Russia is defeated.

I remember when Conservatives used to be against Russia.

It’s because Biden is compromised.

Um, no, it's because it makes tactical sense.

Could have stopped him but the Democrat Party FBI and deep state kept the people from knowing about Hunter’s laptop and Burisma extortion with the Biden Mafia.
Uh, guy, I heard about the Fake Laptop, and so did everyone else.

Nobody cared, because Trump was an absolute maniac.

Actually, Ukraine will be a NATO member eventually, after Russia is defeated.

I remember when Conservatives used to be against Russia.

Um, no, it's because it makes tactical sense.

Uh, guy, I heard about the Fake Laptop, and so did everyone else. There’s nothing tactical about Ukraine. Ukraine was as corrupt and still as corrupt as Russia. It used to be a part of Russia. Nothing tactical. Just payback because of the Biden’s extortion plot. And, how do you think Ukraine will win this war. They are losing. Biden is the maniac getting us into a war with Russia, North Korea and China.

Nobody cared, because Trump was an absolute maniac.
If you still believe the laptop is fake, then you go against the FBI and AG.

I know the Biden's are dirty. You know the Biden's are dirty.

So why have the federal agencies covered for them for so long?

And now tens-of-billions-of dollars are flowing thorough the same corrupt Ukraine directed by Biden and team.

A November 2015 email exchange between Hunter Biden and business partners Devon Archer and Eric Schwerin and Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi has suddenly taken on greater significance. The email chain, viewed in the context of recently discovered evidence in the House Oversight Committee’s exhaustive investigation into the Biden family’s overseas influence-peddling business, fits into the GOP’s narrative like Cinderella’s foot into the glass slipper. The messages, first reported by the New York Post in October 2020 and verified by Fox News Digital this week, have set off alarm bells among Republican lawmakers.
The emails reveal the “ultimate purpose” of Burisma’s cushy job offer to Hunter Biden: To end "any cases/pursuits against Nikolay.” (Pozharskyi refers to Burisma’s founder and then-president, Mykola Zlochevsky, as “Nikolay.”)
More to the point, the email explains why then-Vice President Joe Biden traveled to Ukraine the following month to deliver his despicable ultimatum to then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko: Either fire the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma or forgo $1 billion in U.S. aid.
Context is key. Hunter Biden had connected Burisma to Washington, D.C., lobbying firm Blue Star Strategies. Blue Star was tasked with heading off any federal probes into Zlochevsky, who was under investigation for corruption at the time.
On Nov. 2, 2015, Pozharskyi emailed Hunter Biden, Archer, and Schwerin to express his concern about a "revised proposal, contract, and initial invoice [from Blue Star]” he was looking over. He had noticed “that the suggested scope of work is largely lacking concrete tangible results that we set out to achieve in the first place. … Also, it doesn't offer any names of top U.S. officials here in Ukraine (for instance, U.S. Ambassador) or Ukrainian officials (the President of Ukraine, chief of staff, Prosecutor General) as key targets for improving Nikolay's case and his situation in Ukraine.”
He noted, “If, however, this is done deliberatly [sic] to be on the safe and cautious side, I can understand the rationale. And if all parties in fact understand the true purpose of the BS engagement and all our joint efforts, it's ok and we should proceed immediately.”
Pozharskyi wanted to ensure they were all “on the same page re our final goals. With this in mind, I would like us to formulate a list of deliverables, including, but not limited to: A concrete course of actions, incl. meetings/communications resulting in high-ranking U.S. officials in Ukraine (U.S. Ambassador) and in U.S. publicly or in private communication/comment expressing their ‘positive opinion’ and support of Nikolay/Burisma to the highest level of decision-makers here in Ukraine: President of Ukraine, president Chief of staff, Prosecutor General, etc.

Washington examiner is fake news. The reason why the Obama administration and every other governmental agency in the world including Ukrainian reformers wanted Shokin fired is he was NOT INVESTIGATING Burisma or other corrupt companies.

You're getting something right Munchin. America has been involved in fomenting war in the Donbass since before 2015.

Now you know the reason justice for Hunter is delayed likely permanently for the sake of US foreign policy secrets.

You are a brainless Putin puppet. Putin invaded Ukraine. He started the war but you want to blame the US. Why do you hate America.

Washington examiner is fake news. The reason why the Obama administration and every other governmental agency in the world including Ukrainian reformers wanted Shokin fired is he was NOT INVESTIGATING Burisma or other corrupt companies.
Biden was on tape stating fire the prosecutor or you don’t get the money. Why would he want the prosecutor to be fired if he wasn’t investigating Burisma? That’s what Biden and Obama wanted. That the prosecutor NOT investigate Burisma because it would be tied to Obama through Joey through Hunter because Hunter was on the board of directors of Burisma. Therefore you are wrong.

Forum List

Back