Gal Tucks Fawn Into Her Back Pack & Takes Fawn Back to Her Farm.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Another rescue nets this gal a White-Tailed fawn/future deer for life. I can tell this gal was NOT interested in a "Mother & Child Reunion", as she sees herself as the fawns momma period(FINDERS/KEEPERS!) I call it "fawnitization" for once a fawn is in a persons arms an addiction worse than any chemical addiction could ever be INSTANTLY develops into a full bore psychological addiction to the extreme. That LOOK ON HER FACE OF ABSOLUTE ACCEPTANCE/APPROVAL when she branded her fawns muzzle with a big smooch of approval really tells the story! I can tell all for sure that this lil Baboo will NOT be sleeping either outdoors nor alone!

Stupid bitch. A doe will often leave her fawn to go forage and later retrieve it. They hunker down and wait for moms to return.

This stupid hoe fucked up that deer family.

I found one nestled in my wood pile. Left it alone and the mom came back for it almost 24 hours later.

See them both on the property often now.

922DFB41-E9AD-4E72-83B6-25430845B2BD.jpeg

One can get into big trouble with the state DNR by grabbing a fawn. Depends on the state and the circumstances.
I pretty well knew as soon as I seen her up on the bank that a fawnnapping was in progress. Within one second of her seeing that fawn spread out in that culvert she had made an emotionally charged decision that the fawn was hers. As hard as it is to fathom women have been known to even kidnap other women's babies! I learned a loooong time ago that it is better to bring in the entire herd where one can befriend them for wild pets but domesticated to only one person/family.

If I had been in her position I would have pulled off the rescue but once up on the bank I would be doing everything in my power to call in the fawns momma. If after a half hour momma did not become visually active in the general area I too would have taken the fawn to my acreage figuring the worst case scenario had befallen the fawns momma. I always carry in vehicle a "fawn in distress call" & a wire/staple plier just in case a fawn/deer or larger animals gets hung up in the wire. It's simply mind boggling how many deer are now living on the farmsteads now a days, like 88% of White-Tailed deer are dropped on privately owned acreage!

BELOW; THE WAY TO DO IT!

Dead doe/rescued fawn, entire herd moves into folks backyard.

BELOW; "Cabin squirrel" & her herd of 20+ world class semi domesticated Mule deer!

Lil Buster; 2nd generation fawn/fully domesticated to Cabin Squirrel

I've seen several Russian families that have adopted indoor/outdoor deer(Roe deer) for family pets. The deer whispering community has definitely gone global.

Indoor/outdoor deer in our USA

Dillie the Deer, the worlds first international super star deer appeared on "Dillie cam 24/7" for many years. Dillie easily claimed the title of the most popular/famous deer in history ESPECIALLY after her foster parents received an email from the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION(see in link below), which literally took Dillie out of this world!

With only 4% of Americans actively hunting various species of wildlife, the deer are now becoming ever more popular as pets for those living in both rural & country areas. Even some folks living in towns are co-existing with deer like see the below link.

Man fined for living with 2 deer at his home

Times are a changing!

Stupid bitch. A doe will often leave her fawn to go forage and later retrieve it. They hunker down and wait for moms to return.

This stupid hoe fucked up that deer family.

I found one nestled in my wood pile. Left it alone and the mom came back for it almost 24 hours later.

See them both on the property often now.
What the makes you think a deer was going to save the fawn from that situation? Are you fucking retarded? :laugh:

Forum List

Back