Sleazeball Gavin Newson Is Late On His Property Taxes

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015

Summarized:

The most maddening aspect of all of this is Gavin Newsom’s continued hypocrisy and demands that the “little people” in California sacrifice and do everything he says to “meet this moment” while he completely fails to join in the sacrifice.

This is the third post on Newson's massive corruption and lawlessness.

Nobody from the left comes to defend him.

They should be coming to the thread to join in the cry for his repentance and removal.

All the left does is whine about President Trump.

But if a democrat does it....well, what the fuck.

• Banned
This guy, Newson is a one shitty motherfucker.

The Newsoms currently use their Marin County home as a rental property (after listing it for $5.9 million in January 2019, then taking it off the market six months later), and if that rental income decreases significantly it looks like the Newsoms may have issues making mortgage payments – assuming that their failure to pay property taxes indicates some type of cash crunch.

Summarized:

The most maddening aspect of all of this is Gavin Newsom’s continued hypocrisy and demands that the “little people” in California sacrifice and do everything he says to “meet this moment” while he completely fails to join in the sacrifice.

They should be coming to the thread to join in the cry for his repentance and removal.

Why should I care? I just found out the governor of my state owes over 5 million in unpaid mine safety violation fines. Do you live in California?

• Banned

Summarized:

Why should I care? I just found out the governor of my state owes over 5 million in unpaid mine safety violation fines. Do you live in California?

None of your fucking business.

• Banned

Summarized:

Please don't care.

No issues there.

Why not let governors and others continue to use their power to get favorable deals on all kinds of fronts (did you read the other posts ?).

Are you up to speed on what happened in Bell, California ?

Summarized:

If you dont live in CA why are you obsessed with their governor?

Summarized:

Please don't care.

No issues there.

Why not let governors and others continue to use their power to get favorable deals on all kinds of fronts (did you read the other posts ?).

Nope. And don’t much care. I have enough going on in my own state.

• Banned

Summarized:

You don't know where I live or where I have lived.

Your question is almost to stupid to answer.

I would be concerned with any elected politician who's stench of corruption is as bad as Newsom's.

• Banned

Summarized:

Please don't care.

No issues there.

Wonderful.

We should all not learn from others mistakes.

No wonder we keep making them.

Good job.

Summarized:

Please don't care.

No issues there.

Wonderful.

Good job.

When you obsess endlessly about one state...it’s nothing to do with learning from others. If you lived in CA, it would be understandable.

Summarized:

Please don't care.

No issues there.

Wonderful.

Good job.

When you obsess endlessly about one state...it’s nothing to do with learning from others. If you lived in CA, it would be understandable.

There is no logic whatsovever in that reasoning.

First, I am not obsessed with one state. I am watching one governor who has gamed the system with the support of so many left wingers who apparently don't care to view his corruption.

It has everything to do with learning from others and since you don't seem interested in Bell, how the fuck would you know anyway.

If I live anywhere it is understandable.

I am watching other governors too. It does not matter where I live.

Summarized:

I would be concerned with any elected politician who's stench of corruption is as bad as Newsom's.

Of course I don’t know where you’ve lived or I wouldn’t ask.
If you were concerned about corruption why just CA?

My governor is a real doozie....but not a peep anywhere about it.
No surprise...unless you live here why would you care?

Summarized:

Of course I don’t know where you’ve lived or I wouldn’t ask.
If you were concerned about corruption why just CA?

My governor is a real doozie....but not a peep anywhere about it.
No surprise...unless you live here why would you care?

I do care and I think you should be posting stuff about him.

First glimpse.....looks like a real loser.

Who do you think your kidding, the Republicans on this board take every chance they get to trash California, and 90 % of them never lived there. even when terrible natural disasters were happening, instead of empathy towards your suffering fellow American's, you made it political & blamed all Democrats for the problems. And yes California has many problems that can be blamed on combo of Democrat politicians & to much BIG MONEY in areas of that state. Due to political dishonesty you can make a negative case in most states if that's your goal.

I think Gavin Newsom will take over the House of Representative seat of his aunt Nancy Pelosi when she retires after the Republicans win control of the House of Representatives.

Summarized:

I really look forward to you holding that same stance next time Tommy Tainant makes a thread bashing Trump.

Of course you won’t but one can hope.

Forum List

Back