Slamming Back at Rick Perry!

Poor Rick, not only does he get the door slammed in California when trying to bring business back into Texas but he also gets it from an "Ex-Gay" advocate.

Former 'Ex-Gay' Spokesman John Paulk Slams Rick Perry | The Bilerico Project

If you don't live in Texas, why the heck do you care?
One doesn't have to live in Texas in order to follow and care about what someone like Perry, who is apparently trying to set himself up for another presidential run, is saying and how it could affect the nation should be receive the Republican nomination. That's why I and many others care!

Gov. Perry didn't say anything about homos that wasn't true. ... :cool:
I can better see why you would say that with your being an American MUSLIM, and how other Conservatives would have the same kind of deprecating and nauseating mindset as you.
There is no need for you to act so hateful and call names. . :eusa_hand:

Gov. Perry just said that both excessive drinking of alcohol and fudge packing are learned behaviors that are damaging to people.

And with the right kind of counseling and medical intervention.

People can be cured of either one of these afflictions.

So what's the problem?? . :cool:

Door slammed in California! He went home with Toyota! Sirochi hot sauce company is building their new plant in Texas.

I can better see why you would say that with your being an American MUSLIM, and how other Conservatives would have the same kind of deprecating and nauseating mindset as you.

Gov. Perry just said that both excessive drinking of alcohol and fudge packing are learned behaviors that are damaging to people.

I am a fan of Rick Perry but I don't have to agree with everything someone says, in order to respect them. I respect that he is a good man, loves Texas and his state, and knows how to make it prosper within the rule of law.

I disagree with him on his comparison of homosexuals with alcoholics. I have known gays who tell me, if they had a choice, they would be heterosexual. I have a feeling thousands, would agree. I don't think being a homosexual is a choice at all. I never have. Too many have tried and failed to turn their sexual proclivities around.

I am a fan of Rick Perry but I don't have to agree with everything someone says, in order to respect them. I respect that he is a good man, loves Texas and his state, and knows how to make it prosper within the rule of law.

I disagree with him on his comparison of homosexuals with alcoholics. I have known gays who tell me, if they had a choice, they would be heterosexual. I have a feeling thousands, would agree. I don't think being a homosexual is a choice at all. I never have. Too many have tried and failed to turn their sexual proclivities around.

Don't you think alcoholics would choose not to drink if they could? Perry made a valid comparison. Homosexuals are born. Alcoholics are born. An alcoholic chooses not to have a drink every day.

Don't you think alcoholics would choose not to drink if they could? Perry made a valid comparison. Homosexuals are born. Alcoholics are born. An alcoholic chooses not to have a drink every day.

I disagree that alcoholics are born.

Reports have brought out the fact that the majority of Californians rejected his "lure" tactics to go to Texas and the majority of businesses have therefore stayed in California. Some however, did go but for how long will they stay in Texas is the main question? If they could simply move from out of one place to another they can of course do the same the next time someone else goes to Texas to make them yet another offer they can't resist. One has to stop to consider that possibility and what it would do to Texas' overall economy if they left which is certainly a possibility under the circumstances.

That you continue your disrespectful and despicable diatribe and name-calling of Gay citizens, for one. For another, that you try to force people to change when there is no need for them to. And you just can't seem to resist calling people names can you? Can't you even be objective enough to see that about yourself? And you have the hormones to say that I am 'hateful' and 'call names'? The way you folks act and the type of things you say about others is what makes you truly incorrigible in many an eye.

Reports have brought out the fact that the majority of Californians rejected his "lure" tactics to go to Texas and the majority of businesses have therefore stayed in California. Some however, did go but for how long will they stay in Texas is the main question? If they could simply move from out of one place to another they can of course do the same the next time someone else goes to Texas to make them yet another offer they can't resist. One has to stop to consider that possibility and what it would do to Texas' overall economy if they left which is certainly a possibility under the circumstances.

Under what circumstances?

That you continue your disrespectful and despicable diatribe and name-calling of Gay citizens, for one. For another, that you try to force people to change when there is no need for them to. And you just can't seem to resist calling people names can you? Can't you even be objective enough to see that about yourself? And you have the hormones to say that I am 'hateful' and 'call names'? The way you folks act and the type of things you say about others is what makes you truly incorrigible in many an eye.
I don't call homosexuals "Gay" because that is a misnomer. Most are very angry and unhappy people.

And many homosexuals claim that shorting the word to "homo" is somehow derogatory?

So I will start using the original term "sodomite" for those people who embrace the perverse homosexual lifestyle.

Happy now?? .. :cool:

I don't call homosexuals "Gay" because that is a misnomer. Most are very angry and unhappy people.

And many homosexuals claim that shorting the word to "homo" is somehow derogatory?

So I will start using the original term "sodomite" for those people who embrace the perverse homosexual lifestyle.

Absolutely not! What I see is that your unbridled hate continues against Gay and Lesbian citizens. You apparently aren't looking at all at the many contributions same-sex oriented individuals as a whole have contributed to society throughout time and the many Gay people who have brought us things that Straight people sure enjoy. That's something you need to be more cognizant of and refrain from your inner hate for these citizens who have done absolutely nothing to you. You are certainly far from being a fair person as long as you continue to see them only in bad light.

Absolutely not! What I see is that your unbridled hate continues against Gay and Lesbian citizens. You apparently aren't looking at all at the many contributions same-sex oriented individuals as a whole have contributed to society throughout time and the many Gay people who have brought us things that Straight people sure enjoy. That's something you need to be more cognizant of and refrain from your inner hate for these citizens who have done absolutely nothing to you. You are certainly far from being a fair person as long as you continue to see them only in bad light.
Sodomites main contribution to todays society is hair dressers and interior decorators.

Unless you want to count their role in spreading of AIDS and other infectious diseases as a contribution? .. :doubt:

Last edited:

Sodomites main contribution to todays society is hair dressers and interior decorators.

Unless you want to count the spreading of AIDS and other infectious diseases? .. :eek:
You need to know that you are still pretty pathetic, sorry to say but need to based on what I am continuing to hear you say after I thought you just might have changed for the better. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt as literally every person has a right to have a serious change of heart on things. And AIDS first appeared in Heterosexuals in another country and you have apparently and conveniently lost sight of that fact. Besides AIDS is also a *Heterosexual* dis-ease and not confined exclusively to same-sex oriented people! And you still have not answered or commented on what I was just talking to you about concerning the contributions Gays and Lesbians have made throughout history. Why not? Don't you think that has value to the many who today appreciate those contributions, just because they were produced by Gays and Lesbians?

Then there is J. Edgar Hoover..........no American need justify their existence, ever. No "they", no "them", its US.

Forum List

Back