Sit in on the House Floor?

LOL. Acting like a bunch of five year olds whose mommy won't buy them what they want at the toy store.

You want real Gun Control? - Bring in a sniper with a .22 lr and see how many shots it takes to hit all them in the head.

I guess it beats working! Yeah!!! It's 1967 all over again!!

To be fair, the House is in recess, which is what prompted the current hissy fit.. They want the House to stay in session and to create a bill to deny people their rights. Funny how that works. A former civil rights leader how waging war to deny people their rights.

To be fair, the House is in recess, which is what prompted the current hissy fit.. They want the House to stay in session and to create a bill to deny people their rights. Funny how that works. A former civil rights leader how waging war to deny people their rights.
I don't know what bill the dems want a vote on. I'm not sure they do either. LOL

"Rep. John Lewis, one of the last living icons of peaceful disobedience during the civil rights movement, was leading a sit-in on the House floor Wednesday in an effort to force a vote on gun control.

"'Now is the time for us to find a way to dramatize it, to make it real,' Lewis, D-Ga., said. 'We have to occupy the floor of the House until there is action.'"
House Democrats Hold Sit-In on Gun Control
Gun control as a civil right?
"Civil and political rights are a class of rights that protect individuals'freedom from infringement by governments, social organizations, and private individuals. They ensure one's ability to participate in the civil and political life of the society and state without discrimination or repression."
Civil and political rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And just for a reality check regarding what Lewis now stands for:

View attachment 79017
A LONG time ago, when the FBI was a rogue disgrace fighting civil rights and legal protests...

I don't know what bill the dems want a vote on. I'm not sure they do either. LOL
Change the channel, brainwashed functional moron.

This is getting serious!

The paramedics have arrived and are treating severe contusions on the heels of several.

Lying on the floor and kicking your heels can do that. Besides, WE have to pay to get the bloody carpet cleaned!

maxresdefault.jpg

Note the pretty red Doctor Dentons. Pity you can't see the Hillary logo on the backflap - if you could you'd have a clue where you saw this kind of tantrum before.

This is getting serious!

The paramedics have arrived and are treating severe contusions on the heels of several.

Lying on the floor and kicking your heels can do that. Besides, WE have to pay to get the bloody carpet cleaned!

maxresdefault.jpg

Note the pretty red Doctor Dentons. Pity you can't see the Hillary logo on the backflap - if you could you'd have a clue where you saw this kind of tantrum before.
Yup, anybody being able to buy assault weapons is hilarious. Twit.

This is getting serious!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yup, anybody being able to buy assault weapons is hilarious. Twit.
What bill do the dems want a vote on, if you don't mind telling me, you impotently offensive jerk?

Remarks by the President at Sandy Hook Interfaith Prayer Vigil

We can’t tolerate this anymore. These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change. We will be told that the causes of such violence are complex, and that is true. No single law -- no set of laws can eliminate evil from the world, or prevent every senseless act of violence in our society.

But that can’t be an excuse for inaction.
Surely, we can do better than this. If there is even one step we can take to save another child, or another parent, or another town, from the grief that has visited Tucson, and Aurora, and Oak Creek, and Newtown, and communities from Columbine to Blacksburg before that -- then surely we have an obligation to try.

In the coming weeks, I will use whatever power this office holds to engage my fellow citizens -- from law enforcement to mental health professionals to parents and educators -- in an effort aimed at preventing more tragedies like this. Because what choice do we have? We can’t accept events like this as routine. Are we really prepared to say that we’re powerless in the face of such carnage, that the politics are too hard? Are we prepared to say that such violence visited on our children year after year after year is somehow the price of our freedom?

308iscz.jpg

92 percent of Americans, including the most awesome greatest patriot Donald Trump, want tighter background checks. Donald Trump wants to Make America Great Again with more gun control measures, including an assault weapons ban.

Limp dick traitor RINOs like Paul Ryan are defeating these measures and standing in the way of the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

We need to support Donald Trump and his heroic stand to keep these cowardly RINOs like Paul Ryan from getting more Americans killed.

83 percent of gun owners nationally support criminal background checks on all sales of firearms, while only 14 percent of gun owners oppose them. There is strong bipartisan agreement on the issue, with 90 percent of Democrat and 81 percent of Republican gun owners in support of background checks.

RELEASE: Gun Owners Overwhelmingly Support Background Checks, See NRA as Out of Touch, New Poll Finds

That poll is misleading. Donald Trump wants more gun control measures, and because he's Trump, he single-handedly counts as 51% of the people polled.

But, g, don't we also need warrentless searches and seizures? Preventive detention and a government monitor present whenever two or more gather?

How can we ever feel safe without those minor inconveniences?

HOW?
None of the bills proposed any of that.

79 percent of gun owners nationally want to see their politicians take action on this issue and require more gun sellers to conduct criminal background checks before they sell guns, while only 19 percent do not want to see their elected leaders act on this issue. That includes 64 percent of NRA members calling for politicians to take action, compared with only 32 percent who do not want them to act.

RELEASE: Gun Owners Overwhelmingly Support Background Checks, See NRA as Out of Touch, New Poll Finds

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump, The America We Deserve

308iscz.jpg

Democrats constantly lower the bar for professionalism and proper behavior. Remember how they jeered Bush at his State of the Union and then were outraged when a Representative shouted "You Lie!" when Obama was actually lying.

Elections have consequences. Sit-in House Democraps forgot that when they lost the House. They're violating House Rules an' Procedures. Idiots forgot that it takes 218 votes to post a bill to vote on and they can't garner that so now they are soiling their pants on the House floor and ignoring the rule of law! The thread of consistency here is that Democraps have no respect for the rule of law when it comes to getting their way. And, of course, Obie supports them like the rest of the Democrap Party hive fascists!

Forum List

Back