Singles bar

You are 100% right and I think it applies both ways, alot of women my age have already had kids by different men and marriages and thats very hard to deal with, and the emotional baggage that comes with that. I'm not opposed to dealing with a woman with kids if its right, but its a difficult fit.

Yes, it is. I would advise you not to date or consider on any woman with children or ex-husbands.

The divorce rate for blended families, is over 70%. Look for a younger girl, before you take some chick with kids.

It's not because the girl is bad... it simply doesn't work. That step kid, will never respect your authority as a parent, because he or she, already has a father, and it's not you. And when you marry, you also marry that ex-husband, or G-d forbid ex-boy friend which is even worse. Sometimes you can cut out the ex-hubby with a divorce, but I've seen times where the former boyfriend with kids, never goes away.

Marriage is hard enough in the most perfect situation, why jump into something 100 times harder?

A good girl that's younger, is better than a girl the same age with decades of baggage, by far. Good luck to those looking. Hope the best for you.

In that case, good luck finding that young virgin who has no past dating history.

Actually... I debated saying this, because it sounds self serving... but I've had to kind of put up blocks around me to keep the girls away. As I said before I fully intend to stay single for life, and for some really wacky reason that seems to attract girls, instead of repulse them like I thought it would.

Yes, it is. I would advise you not to date or consider on any woman with children or ex-husbands.

The divorce rate for blended families, is over 70%. Look for a younger girl, before you take some chick with kids.

It's not because the girl is bad... it simply doesn't work. That step kid, will never respect your authority as a parent, because he or she, already has a father, and it's not you. And when you marry, you also marry that ex-husband, or G-d forbid ex-boy friend which is even worse. Sometimes you can cut out the ex-hubby with a divorce, but I've seen times where the former boyfriend with kids, never goes away.

Marriage is hard enough in the most perfect situation, why jump into something 100 times harder?

A good girl that's younger, is better than a girl the same age with decades of baggage, by far. Good luck to those looking. Hope the best for you.

In that case, good luck finding that young virgin who has no past dating history.

Actually... I debated saying this, because it sounds self serving... but I've had to kind of put up blocks around me to keep the girls away. As I said before I fully intend to stay single for life, and for some really wacky reason that seems to attract girls, instead of repulse them like I thought it would.

Women are attracted to men who are uninterested and aloof, if you went around looking for a relationship those same women would leave you alone.

Women are attracted to men who are uninterested and aloof, if you went around looking for a relationship those same women would leave you alone.

Yeah, although the reverse plan has gotten me in some trouble before, with some girls thinking I'm really interested in them. Apparently the only way to keep them away, short of discontinuing the deodorant, and eating lots of taco bell, is to absolutely keep them as far away as possible.

But by far the most disturbing were two married chicks. That was absolutely creepy to the max. People are nutz these days.

Yeah, although the reverse plan has gotten me in some trouble before, with some girls thinking I'm really interested in them. Apparently the only way to keep them away, short of discontinuing the deodorant, and eating lots of taco bell, is to absolutely keep them as far away as possible.

But by far the most disturbing were two married chicks. That was absolutely creepy to the max. People are nutz these days.

I've been with about 3 married women during the 2 years I been single, its just crazy to me how marriage is this thing that women insist on when they get serious with you than when they get what they want they are absolutely miserable! all the married women I have been with were totally miserable and hated their life.

You want to talk about married woman... oy, you should see the amount of married men that are trying to get a piece on the side, claiming how miserable they are.

wait wait wait... you have "BEEN WITH" 3 married woman??

You want to talk about married woman... oy, you should see the amount of married men that are trying to get a piece on the side, claiming how miserable they are.

Yes, although 2 of them no longer lived with their husbands they had their own apartments, one of them did go back to her husband after we stopped seeing each other. I attract more women who are married or have boyfriends than single women, I have no idea why. It seems that married people in general are very unhappy.

Yes, although 2 of them no longer lived with their husbands they had their own apartments, one of them did go back to her husband after we stopped seeing each other. I attract more women who are married or have boyfriends than single women, I have no idea why. It seems that married people in general are very unhappy.

I might suggest you stay away from married women. Doesn't matter if they are separated or not. When a good, decent girl, with the kind of moral values you want, hears you were hanging out with a married chick, you are crossed off the list forever in her book.

And a tiny bit of advice, don't think you can bury stuff like this. It will come back at the oddest times later in life, and you won't shake it.

I can't even count the number of guys I have met that talked about how their horrible wife cheated on them, and then in separate conversations said "oh yeah I banged this one girl who was married", at which point I want to choke them with razer wire.

You reap what you sow. What goes around, comes around. Karma. You need to consider that with every action you take.

I had a great date just two nights ago, it was, to put it mildly, awesome. Oh, and the sex was pretty darned good, too. But there is something about this woman that makes me want to get to know her more...

Starting a new relationship with someone you really connect with is one of the great experiences in life. It's the exploring....everywhere. :D

Enjoy Stat. Savor every moment.

I might suggest you stay away from married women. Doesn't matter if they are separated or not. When a good, decent girl, with the kind of moral values you want, hears you were hanging out with a married chick, you are crossed off the list forever in her book.

And a tiny bit of advice, don't think you can bury stuff like this. It will come back at the oddest times later in life, and you won't shake it.

I can't even count the number of guys I have met that talked about how their horrible wife cheated on them, and then in separate conversations said "oh yeah I banged this one girl who was married", at which point I want to choke them with razer wire.

You reap what you sow. What goes around, comes around. Karma. You need to consider that with every action you take.

This.

I had a great date just two nights ago, it was, to put it mildly, awesome. Oh, and the sex was pretty darned good, too. But there is something about this woman that makes me want to get to know her more...

Stat - you might try not hopping into bed with someone you just met - especially if you hope to date her long-term.

Sleeping with someone too soon is a relationship killer. Get to know her first ... date her ... go to some Pagan pride day march or whatever it is that you Libs like to do.

But put off the sex until she's your girlfriend - at least.

:smiliehug:

Thats very damn true smh.

Good luck. You seem like a guy that most women would like to meet.

I hope it goes well for you.

Most women find me difficult, because I don't beat around the bush, I don't play "the game" and I am unbelievably direct. Either they like it or they don't. Pffft. After one marriage, I sure as hell am not looking for a 2nd.

Thanks for the kind words.

Hmmm, what would I like to say about myself?

I have a very handsome son named Malikai, a baby on the way (hoping for a boy), I hate country and r&b (I prefer acid/psychedelic rock, heavy metal, some folk, reggae, 60s-current rock). I'm listening to Collective Soul now: [ame=http://youtu.be/_m0bI82Rz_k?list=AL94UKMTqg-9AznFik4OFbU_mgzUe4aNdO]Collective Soul - Shine (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Most women find me difficult, because I don't beat around the bush,....

:happy-1:

:lmao:

Here ya go Stat;

2940045539395_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Yer welcome

Most women find me difficult, because I don't beat around the bush, I don't play "the game" and I am unbelievably direct. Either they like it or they don't. Pffft. After one marriage, I sure as hell am not looking for a 2nd.

I think this is why most men find me difficult. lol

No games? SOME games are fun. :D

Forum List

Back