Single book explains how the world works

Johnbull92

Rookie
Aug 7, 2017
Hi all,
I came across a book titled "On the Principles of Social Gravity" by an author named Tobore Tobore and its the most important book i ever read.
The author explains that all human system (systems created by humans e.g. family, Obamacare, military, nation-state etc are governed by nine principles. He then examined US healthcare system, criminal justice system, social security, immigration and much more and used these nine principles to profer the most novel solutions you can imagine. It's crazy.

I seriously recommend this book to everyone including congressmen and policy makers who are bereft of ideas on healthcare and other problems in America.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1622...l=1&dpID=517-BbUIyRL&ref=plSrch&tag=ff0d01-20

Spam_can.png

I wasn't promoting the book. I read it and i found it very interesting and i simply wanted others in the forum to know about it. You clearly have not read the book.

Don't use words "spam, like to describe other people's thread. Start your own thread if You like or comment on the ones you are knowledgeable about. Show some respect.

Forum List

Back