Dear refugee racket, stop bringing in the poor of the world on our dime and calling them refugees

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Americans are weary of taking in these pricey Third World immigrants, who show their gratitude by periodically erupting in maniacal violenceā€“in, for example, San Bernardino, Orlando, New York City, Fort Hood, Boston, Chattanooga, Bowling Green and St. Cloud.

The Muslim immigrants currently being showcased by the left are not likely to change any minds. The Times could produce only 11 cases of temporarily blocked immigrants that the newspaper would even dare mention. (Imagine what the others are like!)

For purposes of argument, I will accept the Timesā€˜ glowing descriptions of these Muslim immigrants as brilliant scientists on the verge of curing cancer. (Two of the Timesā€˜ 11 cases actually involved cancer researchers.)

Point one: If the Times thinks that brilliance is a desirable characteristic in an immigrant, why canā€™t we demand that of all our immigrants?

To the contrary! Our immigration policy is more likely to turn away the brilliant scientistā€“in order to make room for an Afghani goat herder, whose kid runs a coffee stand until deciding to bomb the New York City subway one day. (That was Najibullah Zazi, featured ā€œImmigrant of the Week,ā€ on May 1, 2012.)

Point two: I happened to notice that even the stellar Muslim immigrants dug up by the Times seem to bring a lot of elderly and sickly relatives with them. Guess who gets to support them?

House Speaker Paul Ryanā€™s driving obsession (besides being the Koch brothersā€™ lickspittle) is ā€œentitlement reform,ā€ i.e., cutting benefits or raising the retirement age for Social Security and Medicare.

I have another idea. How about we stop bringing in immigrants who immediately access government programs, who bring in elderly parents who immediately access government programs, or who run vast criminal enterprises, stealing millions of dollars from government programs? (I illustrated the popularity of government scams with immigrants in Adios, America! by culling all the news stories about these crimes over a one-month period and listing the perpsā€™ names.)

Point three: Contrary to emotional blather about the horrors refugees are fleeing, a lot are just coming to visit their kids or to get free health care. One of the Timesā€˜ baby sealsā€“an Iraqi with diabetes and ā€œa respiratory ailmentā€ā€“was returning from performing his responsibilities as an elected official in Kirkuk.

Thatā€™s not exactly fleeing the Holocaust.

While itā€™s fantastic news that most Muslim refugees arenā€™t terrorists, the downside is: Theyā€™re not refugees, theyā€™re not brilliant, they donā€™t have a constitutional right to come here and theyā€™re very, very expensive. Until politicians can give us more government services for less money, they need to stop bringing in the poor of the world on our dime.

Are they ready to disavow Sharia Law? Are they ready to assimilate to our culture?

Not fucking likely. Notice how none of the richer Middle Eastern countries are willing to step up to the plate and help their fellow muslims? Easier to pawn them off on Europe and the west as it helps spread the muslim way of life and doesn't cost them a dime.

Forum List

Back