Since women are so competitive with other women...

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
...why don't we see a female equivalent to Hannity and Colmes?

I think it would make for good TV. Women can get very vicious with each other and I think we need a "no holds barred" female "point vs counter-point" political show. Just look at the upsides:
  • we get to see more of Cathrine Rampell
  • we get to see more of Heidi Przybyla
  • we get to see debates to the death with Kelly Ann Conway
  • we get to see a debate between Hillary and Sarah
  • we get to see specials like "who is the ho" in todays government
  • we get to see specials like "liberal bitches/conservative bitches"
I mean there are so many possibilities aside from my deranged mud wrestling hopes.

C'mon, you have to admit, liberal women in the news debating conservative women in the news, would be good TV!

...why don't we see a female equivalent to Hannity and Colmes?

I think it would make for good TV. Women can get very vicious with each other and I think we need a "no holds barred" female "point vs counter-point" political show. Just look at the upsides:
  • we get to see more of Cathrine Rampell
  • we get to see more of Heidi Przybyla
  • we get to see debates to the death with Kelly Ann Conway
  • we get to see a debate between Hillary and Sarah
  • we get to see specials like "who is the ho" in todays government
  • we get to see specials like "liberal bitches/conservative bitches"
I mean there are so many possibilities aside from my deranged mud wrestling hopes.

C'mon, you have to admit, liberal women in the news debating conservative women in the news, would be good TV!
So the View doesn't count? Only people watching that trash is other liberals. Real women have no time to watch such trash.

So the View doesn't count? Only people watching that trash is other liberals. Real women have no time to watch such trash.
I've never seen the View, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm talking about a Hannity and Colmes type show where you deliberately put a liberal women against a conservative woman and have them debate the issues of the day.

Are you telling me you wouldn't want to see Hillary Clinton tear Sarah Palin a new asshole in a point/counter-point? Or Elizabeth Warren vs Ann Coulter?

These debates could be advertised like a Frazier vs Ali bout.

I've never seen the View, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm talking about a Hannity and Colmes type show where you deliberately put a liberal women against a conservative woman and have them debate the issues of the day.

Are you telling me you wouldn't want to see Hillary Clinton tear Sarah Palin a new asshole in a point/counter-point? Or Elizabeth Warren vs Ann Coulter?

These debates could be advertised like a Frazier vs Ali bout.
I have a hard time watching liberals who used to show up on the 5. They were paid to be offensive, and rude, while the rest of the group tried to be civil. Why on Earth would I want to watch sickly, crooked, ugly ass, fat, old, 2 time losing, vagina ex-candidate who would whine how unfair her life is, while being ripped apart by a Conservative woman?

After 2 minutes the 2 time loser would call the Conservative a racist or bigot and that is all the liberal could bring to the table.

I have a hard time watching liberals who used to show up on the 5. They were paid to be offensive, and rude, while the rest of the group tried to be civil. Why on Earth would I want to watch sickly, crooked, ugly ass, fat, old, 2 time losing, vagina ex-candidate who would whine how unfair her life is, while being ripped apart by a Conservative woman?

After 2 minutes the 2 time loser would call the Conservative a racist or bigot and that is all the liberal could bring to the table.
Are you calling Pumpkin-head and Beck, civil?

Forum List

Back