Hoping The Rumors About Fantastic Four w/ Silver Surfer Are Not True

It is going to fail miserably.

As all attempts to being FF to the screen have done.

Because they suck. Reed Richard is an insufferable jerk, and a spouse abuser. Sue Richard has the dumbest power ever.

The only truly good attempt to being FF to the small screen was "The Venture Bros" "Impossible Family "

Impossibles.jpg

I don't see it.
Of course not.
Seems a lot goes over your head.

Even the Green Lantern film was better than the crapola they've produced using re-imagined plots and actors.
Now they want to butcher it beyond recognition.
Nobody wants to pay to see what they have in mind for this Diversity, equity, and inclusion exercise in propaganda.
Only people that would want to watch it is such a small demographic that they'll just end up losing money.

It is going to fail miserably. They do not understand their market. Fans of comics want what they read as kids, not some woke version to them that's like putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. Their maybe riots in the theaters if they change the characters.
Only very very old people read comic books as a kid and they dont make up much of the movie going experience. People complain about all kinds of movies. Marvels was ok, not great. The Marvel movies that do the best are either funny or dark. Marvels wasnt that funny or dark - just an action flick. Those dont do as well. My opinion only.

Only very very old people read comic books as a kid and they dont make up much of the movie going experience. People complain about all kinds of movies. Marvels was ok, not great. The Marvel movies that do the best are either funny or dark. Marvels wasnt that funny or dark - just an action flick. Those dont do as well. My opinion only.
We have far less men who will do the dirty work necessary to clean the crap in our nation and the world. Men need heroes as role models to put their lives on the line. The woke era is an agenda that went too far and more than this is designed to destroy the United States at this point. The people involved in this are evil and are part of the evil that is installing a growing shadow on the land. We are not a free people. Just freer than many nations and more restricted than others now.

I'm sure that there will be a transgender as James Bond in the near future.

why i dont really care ... its understandable that comic book enthusiasts want classic super hero characters to remain original .
Then read the original comic. It exists. You can read it over and over again as much as you like. I don't get the demand that artists today recreate a piece of art exactly like the original. Why? You have the original. When the Fugees do their version of Killing Me Softly you don't expect it to sound just like Roberta Flack's do you?

We have far less men who will do the dirty work necessary to clean the crap in our nation and the world. Men need heroes as role models to put their lives on the line. The woke era is an agenda that went too far and more than this is designed to destroy the United States at this point. The people involved in this are evil and are part of the evil that is installing a growing shadow on the land. We are not a free people. Just freer than many nations and more restricted than others now.
Is this parody? Are you in the right thread? This is about Marvel movies.

Then read the original comic. It exists. You can read it over and over again as much as you like. I don't get the demand that artists today recreate a piece of art exactly like the original. Why? You have the original. When the Fugees do their version of Killing Me Softly you don't expect it to sound just like Roberta Flack's do you?
good argument ..

I think part of the problem is that many guys read comics when they were kids, and do not want them to change it all.
well many of us dont like a character who has been around for 70 years suddenly becoming a totally different looking character....for instance Jimmy Olson has always been a geeky white redheaded guy....in super girl they made him a 6'4 bald headed black guy....at least make him a geeky black guy....

I think part of the problem is that many guys read comics when they were kids, and do not want them to change it all.
But that's the thing, they don't. I have books my grandfather gave me over 30 years ago that I must of read over a dozen times. The story never changes.

Forum List

Back