Hoping The Rumors About Fantastic Four w/ Silver Surfer Are Not True

Wapasha

Gold Member
May 28, 2019
Wapasha;66101673 said:
I have been hearing rumors, and I have been trying to ignore them because the MCU is shaking things up and firing directors and writers. Maybe the Marvels showed them that the fans do matter, and we just want good stories of the classics we love. If they do not like stories that have men, women and white people, then DON"T MAKE THE MOVIE. Stop altering the beloved stories to fit into current DEI bullshit.

So with that, I'm hoping all the horrible rumors I've been hearing will not become reality.

Rumor #1: Fantastic Four rumored to gender-swap iconic Marvel character

The news comes courtesy of Jeff Sneider, who has been breaking plenty of critical Marvel news in recent weeks.

“And yes, you can expect to see a female Silver Surfer” came among news that Christopher Abbott and Jamie Dornan were both up for the role of Reed Richards. According to Snieder, both screen tested poorly. Javier Bardem has also been touted as in the running for playing Galactus.

The Silver Surfer is an alien man named Norrin Radd. He agreed to be the Herald of Galactus in exchange for saving his lover for Shalla-Bal and the people of Zenn-La.

Rumor #2: Fantastic Four reboot was going to be “way too white”

Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige reportedly feared that the cast shaping up for the Fantastic Four reboot was going to be “way too white”, so he pushed to get Pedro Pascal cast as Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic.

Hating on white people has become the norm in Hollywood. It's common now to hear bigots claim that such and such is "too pale and too male." They behave as if they are forced to race swap to get rid of the disgusting white people and also to gender swap the nasty male characters.

Rumor #3: Sue Storm will be the leader of the Fantastic Four

It’s been reported that Sue Storm is the focal point of the story and according to a recent rumor, "That bothered some of the actors they talked to for Reed." This was shared by insiders MTiTH as well as John Rocha and Jeff Sneider also brought up while discussing Fantastic Four on The Hot Mic podcast.

Apparently the first actors who were asked to play Reed Richards declined, because the MCU was going to weaken, neuter or emasculate Reed, and have him play second fiddle to Sue Storm.

So not only is it rumored that Reed will be demoted, but there may be a love triangle between Sue, Reed, and a third person, rumored to be Ben.

I really hope the woke'tard MCU does not DEI the hell out of this story like everything else. Why can't these jerks just stick to the beloved source material and accurately portray what made these comic books so popular.

It is going to fail miserably. They do not understand their market. Fans of comics want what they read as kids, not some woke version to them that's like putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. Their maybe riots in the theaters if they change the characters.

... Their [sic] maybe riots in the theaters if they change the characters.
:lol:
Were there riots when they made the Thing a short, portly, middle-aged guy? Were there riots when they made Johnny Storm a black guy? Try to relax.

Yes. It is an old Marvel character. He travels as a herald for the entity Galactus. The Surfer travels through space seeking planets for Galactus to consume.
Yeah, I was a child once too. It's not Shakespeare.

Your post sounded like you didn't know about the Silver Surfer. I provided a bit of history and who he is.

Now you want to be all condescending? Ok.
Ah yes, the Silver Surfer is classified information.

It is going to fail miserably. They do not understand their market. Fans of comics want what they read as kids, not some woke version to them that's like putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. Their maybe riots in the theaters if they change the characters.
lol ! nerd fight !
nerd-fight.gif

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

Forum List

Back