Since We’re Talking Reparations

That means as a black man, I get paid twice.

Pay up, whitey!
You pay us. The only blacks sent here on slave ships were sold down the river cheap to slave ships who promised the chief they would never have to see them again.

We did your ancestor a favor from being brutally executed by the tribe chief who got rid of troublemakers the easy way by sending them to the new world that was far far away, and that he and his issue would never trouble him again.

Sorry but that's the way the mop flops on greedy butts who want something for nothing.

That means as a black man, I get paid twice.

Pay up, whitey!
You pay us. The only blacks sent here on slave ships were sold down the river cheap to slave ships who promised the chief they would never have to see them again.

We did your ancestor a favor from being brutally executed by the tribe chief who got rid of troublemakers the easy way by sending them to the new world that was far far away, and that he and his issue would never trouble him again.

Sorry but that's the way the mop flops on greedy butts who want something for nothing.
The real Toro ain't a negro....He's a lily white snow Meskin expat.

Don't take anything that impostor says seriously.

I am part British and Irish and a little American Indian for the record unlike Elizabeth Warren I identify as white not American Indian. When you look at the shitty things the British and Irish did to each other and what they both did to the Indians I should be getting reparations from all of them.
Especially the British to the Irish.

I am part British and Irish and a little American Indian for the record unlike Elizabeth Warren I identify as white not American Indian. When you look at the shitty things the British and Irish did to each other and what they both did to the Indians I should be getting reparations from all of them.
So I wasn't the only one around here whose ancestors met each other somewhere near Plymouth Rock, one set bringing roasted Turkey and pumpkin pie to welcome the other set of ancestors who were the musket-and Bible book bearing white-eyes. :biggrin: cool.

The idea of reparations is preposterous. Just be glad you’re in America and not living in some African shithole
You got it wrong, the blacks owe the whites for 620,000 deaths fighting for their freedom and those families

The idea of reparations is preposterous. Just be glad you’re in America and not living in some African shithole
You got it wrong, the blacks owe the whites for 620,000 deaths fighting for their freedom and those families

Nah, nobody owes anyone anything because of what happened in the past. We are where we are, we should make the most of it

Nah, nobody owes anyone anything because of what happened in the past. We are where we are, we should make the most of it
Then someone should shut those assholes up, huh? Cause I’m going to start posting my reparations

In fact, I now want reparations for all workers who support lazy mothers too lazy to educate and get a job to support themselves. Leeches of the country

Let’s talk about people still alive and their kids.
Europe and Asia owes us $4.2 Trillion plus whatever dollar you put on the 1.1 million dead and wounded Americans for WW2.
Xi owes Murica at least $20 trillion for unleashing the Faucivirus on us.
Ding Ding Ding!!! We've got another winner Johnny!!! What do we have for Oddball?

I'm right there with you. I'm English, Irish, French and American Indian. They owe my ass big time too.

The British did a lot of things to a lot of people. That's how they made the British Empire. They used their army to roll over everyone to expand that empire. The sun never set on the British empire.

Forum List

Back