Since snow season is coming, this is a must have....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I don't want to advertise but because the solar flare activity is at a reduced level, global cooling is taking place.....so...

The last few years I have been using a snow pusher called a ManPlow, it allows you to push 3-4 inches of snow far better than anything else I have tried to use. It doesn't tackle deep snow, but for clearing a driveway and sidewalk....or even larger areas.....it makes it fast and easy.

Since the man made global warming cult is wrong, and man isn't responsible for climate change.....snow season is coming earlier this year...due to the actual cause of climate change...the Sun.

Does anyone else have their favorite snow moving tools? What about for roofs....I use a roof rake to get snow off the roof......

Also, does anyone have those leaf guard gutters? I want to know what they do with snow and ice...Because I think they might ice up and create ice damns. Does anyone have them? How do they work with snow and ice....

Actually I DO have a fave snow removal tool:

Feb 4 2018.jpg

It worked very well on the concrete steps but left something to be desired on the asphalt driveway.

I don't want to advertise but because the solar flare activity is at a reduced level, global cooling is taking place.....so...

The last few years I have been using a snow pusher called a ManPlow, it allows you to push 3-4 inches of snow far better than anything else I have tried to use. It doesn't tackle deep snow, but for clearing a driveway and sidewalk....or even larger areas.....it makes it fast and easy.

Since the man made global warming cult is wrong, and man isn't responsible for climate change.....snow season is coming earlier this year...due to the actual cause of climate change...the Sun.

Does anyone else have their favorite snow moving tools? What about for roofs....I use a roof rake to get snow off the roof......

Also, does anyone have those leaf guard gutters? I want to know what they do with snow and ice...Because I think they might ice up and create ice damns. Does anyone have them? How do they work with snow and ice....
Got a great Sr. Toro snow blower for moving the heavy stuff onto the neighbor’s yard and driveway.

I have an old Wheel Horse tractor that has a snow blower attachment, and I also have a plow that I attach to it, but I usually just use the snow blower that runs off the PTO.

Forum List

Back