Since oil prices is driving inflation. Here is a good article on oil production and the business along with government policies effecting oil prices.

Please show me the misinformation that I posted with supporting evidence that you don't understand?
You are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to biased partisan to be able to handle the truth. But, the truth is out there if you seek it. You won't because you only want to hear your truth.

I'm not partisan when it comes to oil. The truth is like fox news said under bush. Once you realize the pandemic drove oil producers out of business you will realize why oil had to be imported afterwards to prevent a oil shortage in this country.

I'm not partisan when it comes to oil. The truth is like fox news said under bush. Once you realize the pandemic drove oil producers out of business you will realize why oil had to be imported afterwards to prevent a oil shortage in this country.
And oil man bush made sure our production stayed low..........low means BANK.........same as now.......

The FRAKERS MUST BE DESTROYED............NO COMPETITION.........BOOM.

And oil man bush made sure our production stayed low..........low means BANK.........same as now.......

The FRAKERS MUST BE DESTROYED............NO COMPETITION.........BOOM.
When the ppb is too low domestic producers go out of business because the US has the highest lift costs in the world. Why do you think US oil production doubled during the Obama years? The ppb was high enough to justify investment in increased capacity.

When the ppb is too low domestic producers go out of business because the US has the highest lift costs in the world. Why do you think US oil production doubled during the Obama years? The ppb was high enough to justify investment in increased capacity.
Good I got a economic literate here.

Now I see your problem. You are a Fox News hound. Fox News would go out of business if you lefties would quit watching it. The truth that you hold so dearly is that you are a rabid lefty new member who has to make thread after thread after thread against the right to counter the truth that you know inside currently exists - the blue team has already taken major hits and is expected, even by Democrats themselves, to be washed away by a red tsunami this November because 70% of the country believes the US is headed in the wrong direction and the only way you can help them is to make numerous anti-right posts on social media and message boards, naively thinking that you can convince people to stay the course.

Forum List

Back