Since oil prices is driving inflation. Here is a good article on oil production and the business along with government policies effecting oil prices.

Thats orange man. Bowing down to the libs and shutting and locking down the economy.
Actually it really had little to do with Trump. Trump thought we shouldn't have closed down, and was vocal about that, and what did liberal progressives say at the time? "He want's to kill people"!!!!

The shutdowns came from Governors, and Mayors of these cities....

I don't know anyone who watches Fox news. They don't know anything about the oil business either.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I could have sworn I was posting to a lefty who admitted to watching Fox News, as many lefties are always claiming they watch Fox News. Congratulations to you if you don't. However, I do hope that you filter out the news you hear about BOTH sides which is nothing but biased misinformation.

Actually it really had little to do with Trump. Trump thought we shouldn't have closed down, and was vocal about that, and what did liberal progressives say at the time? "He want's to kill people"!!!!

The shutdowns came from Governors, and Mayors of these cities....

He didn't want to shut down but he gave in easily.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I could have sworn I was posting to a lefty who admitted to watching Fox News, as many lefties are always claiming they watch Fox News. Congratulations to you if you don't. However, I do hope that you filter out the news you hear about BOTH sides which is nothing but biased misinformation.
Nope.

You don't know the business it seems. And don't know the effect of the record bankruptcies under Trump.

Oh well you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
When Bush 2 said he was going to open Alaska for drilling. The price of oil plummeted over night. When it was revealed that Biden was going to be president. The price of oil started rising and hasn't stopped yet. You loons own this mess.

When Bush 2 said he was going to open Alaska for drilling. The price of oil plummeted over night. When it was revealed that Biden was going to be president. The price of oil started rising and hasn't stopped yet. You loons own this mess.
Bush 2 had the record before this one.

You really should know something about the subject for which you speak of.

The price per barrel was so low when Bush 2 was president that no one invested in drilling and exploration.

The price per barrel was so low when Bush 2 was president that no one invested in drilling and exploration.
And then set a record for high gas prices till just this week. The record price Biden broke was after years of oil men running the show.

Bush 2 had the record before this one.

You really should know something about the subject for which you speak of.
Yes and he took care of it by drilling. Maybe you should look at history. Biden shut down more drilling in the gulf of Mexico and in Alaska a few days ago and the price rose 20 cent a gallon.

Yes and he took care of it by drilling. Maybe you should look at history. Biden shut down more drilling in the gulf of Mexico and in Alaska a few days ago and the price rose 20 cent a gallon.
When prices go up the profit motivation drives people to do more drilling. Watch what happens with these prices. It becomes more profitable to drill more. In 2020 alot of those smaller companies couldn't take the hit when prices dropped when demand fell off.

When prices go up the profit motivation drives people to do more drilling. Watch what happens with these prices. It becomes more profitable to drill more. In 2020 alot of those smaller companies couldn't take the hit when prices dropped when demand fell off.
As long as Biden is president, we are going to have high energy prices.

Bush didn't do anything. Oil production doubled during the Obama years.

And Obama did everything in his power to stop it. Funny how you twist the truth.
No he didn't. You have nothing to back that up. The market dictates prices not the president.

And fox news used to report that under bush when prices skyrocketed.

Forum List

Back