simple idea to help curtail climate change

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
There are hundreds of sources on the cause of climate change being greenhouse gasses. Not a one that the heat rising into the atmosphere is a cause. They have complicated carbon filters. Would all they really need to do is spray water mist into smokestacks? I tried spraying water over a burning newspaper and found that it absorbed most of the heat and that I could hold my hand over the fire for at least a minute as long as sprayed water mist.

R (1).jpg

Water plus anything that comes out of a smoke stack is a bad thing.

simple idea to help curtail climate change​

well the Eurasian "continent" being shut down would go a long way in solving the problem as it has both the largest smog producing nations and human populations that are said to be at fault for climate change...
...eliminating this problem would completely solve the problem for the rest of the world.
...while this goes largely unmentioned in the PC world it needs to be acknowledged before moving forward on climate change.

There are hundreds of sources on the cause of climate change being greenhouse gasses. Not a one that the heat rising into the atmosphere is a cause.
For good reason.
First question one should ask is, What kind of "heat" are we talking about? Radiative, convective, or conductive? Radiation accounts for very little of the heat we produce. One can warm themselves by spinning around directly in front of a burning flame like toasting a marshmallow. Not a very efficient method. The Sun effectively heats the Earth that way only because it's a massive, none too distant fusion reactor. The Earth's greenhouse gases then prevent a large portion of that heat immediately escaping back out into space.

The Earth itself produces a lot of heat due to its molten core which vastly reaches the surface through conduction. It can only radiate and convect where magma breaks through Earth's crust.

We tend to produce convective heat on or above the surface. It does tend to rise, but can rise only within the atmosphere because it's already there.

If we presume a material is being burned (or oxidized by air) for whatever our purpose, convective heat naturally results, desired or no, steam or no.

We do not have to use total anti septic ways for pure cleanliness of propagandized global climate change emissions. Demand that major ausers China and India use advanced scrubbers and other economical improvements in their energy and water systems would help in a huge way. Instead, we dickhead Joe and the Progs causing Americans to become poorer.

How do you propose we "shut down" the Eurasian continent
Ask them to shut down all their industry for the good of the rest of the planet [it is important to remind them it is for the good of all mankind]...I'm sure they'll do it to save the planet and it won't cost anyone else anything.
and could your cure prove more VoldemDraconian than Frankenseinsteinian?
what's more important, Eurasia or climate change?

Last edited:
There are hundreds of sources on the cause of climate change being greenhouse gasses. Not a one that the heat rising into the atmosphere is a cause. They have complicated carbon filters. Would all they really need to do is spray water mist into smokestacks? I tried spraying water over a burning newspaper and found that it absorbed most of the heat and that I could hold my hand over the fire for at least a minute as long as sprayed water mist.

Sorry ... we can't destroy heat energy this way ... only convert it from one form to another ... this is exactly the same as why humans sweat ... the water on our skin evaporates and takes that energy away ...

Unfortunately, the half-life of water vapor in our atmosphere is around 8 days ... the water gives back the energy in order to condense back into liquid water ... in total, your idea only removes heat energy from the smokestack and returns it where the cloud eventually forms ... no net change ...

The other problem is this is a vanishingly small amount of the total energy coursing though our atmosphere ... the planet's output in 250 W/m^2 ... that's four 60-W light bulbs burning every square meter of the Earth's surface, and that only gets us -10ºC ... we need greenhouse gases in the atmosphere to get our current +14ºC ... human smokestakes make no difference in this grand scheme of things ...

We should move the earth a little sideways .
This would diffuse much of the energy coming from space . Change the angle of incidence etc
And create an artificial sail set up on the equator so that we could better steer the solar wind .

All seems straight forward to me .

We should move the earth a little sideways .
This would diffuse much of the energy coming from space . Change the angle of incidence etc
And create an artificial sail set up on the equator so that we could better steer the solar wind .

All seems straight forward to me .

We were promised hover cars ... so get into the queue and wait your turn ...

The smoke does, not heat emanating from the stacks.

That's what i was thinking, the heat in the water would just escape into the atmosphere. But maybe at least some of the water could be captured draining down the inside of the smokestack? And why would you say that a continuous burning of fire doesn't put heat into the atmosphere? For me its the continuous burning of fire pouring heat that's trapped in gasses into the air and making that fire as hot as the sun to cut greenhouse gasses, isn't going to help anything.

Scrubbers remove "pollutants," not heat. Again, burning fossil fuels obviously adds some heat to the atmosphere. But the direct result is insignificant compared to that of the greenhouse trapping effect concomitantly generated by the gases produced, including water vapor or steam. Simply adding more water adds more greenhouse gas production potential.

That's what i was thinking, the heat in the water would just escape into the atmosphere. But maybe at least some of the water could be captured draining down the inside of the smokestack? And why would you say that a continuous burning of fire doesn't put heat into the atmosphere? For me its the continuous burning of fire pouring heat that's trapped in gasses into the air and making that fire as hot as the sun to cut greenhouse gasses, isn't going to help anything.
Science wasn't your strongest subject, was it?

Science wasn't your strongest subject, was it?
It's a hard world to start from scratch because all the explanation paths are dead ends. Sometimes simplicity is the answer.

So if you used hot water below boiling point to create electricity, what substance would you use as the working fluid to capture low levels of energy from the water? That water has to boil to make energy is caveman of us. In the future they'll be able to draw heat out of water as electricity like lightning.

well the Eurasian "continent" being shut down would go a long way in solving the problem as it has both the largest smog producing nations and human populations that are said to be at fault for climate change...
...eliminating this problem would completely solve the problem for the rest of the world.
...while this goes largely unmentioned in the PC world it needs to be acknowledged before moving forward on climate change.
There is no such thing. But ,the biggest polluters are CHINA and INDIA. Get your facts straight.

There is no such thing. But ,the biggest polluters are CHINA and INDIA. Get your facts straight.

It's a hard world to start from scratch because all the explanation paths are dead ends. Sometimes simplicity is the answer.

So if you used hot water below boiling point to create electricity, what substance would you use as the working fluid to capture low levels of energy from the water? That water has to boil to make energy is caveman of us. In the future they'll be able to draw heat out of water as electricity like lightning.
Very thought provoking post. Seemingly endless responses spring to mind so I'll try like hell to keep mine short and simple, at least to begin with.

Working backwards, we already do "draw heat out of water as electricity like lightning." Heat exchangers ("radiators") perform tons of useful work without even bothering to produce electricity. Combine one with a compressor and you have the basic ingredients for an efficient refrigeration cycle. Combine sunlight with many exchanger elements within evacuated tubes and you have efficient solar hot water. Heat exchange that hot water with ambient air to fuel a Stirling engine driving a common generator and.. voila. Electricity.. from water.. (and sunlight).. like lightning.

Last edited:
ooohhhh the pain of dealing with the socially educated...last I looked they were a part of asia, not understanding that that is part of the Eurasian land mass is typical of the socially educated...getting the facts straight is what has you so confused

Last edited:

Forum List

Back