simple idea to help curtail climate change

and my idea would eliminate 90% of that list, so thank you..and that list isn't addressing the fact that once the eurasian problem is solved the rest of the planet is safe

There is no such thing.
I believe you were taught that...but call it what you want, if we can shut it down we save the planet from them...it's that simple
But ,the biggest polluters are CHINA and INDIA. Get your facts straight.
and the eurasian continent/landmass is where those two can be found, and getting the facts straight is what has you so confused

and my idea would eliminate 90% of that list, so thank you..and that list isn't addressing the fact that once the eurasian problem is solved the rest of the planet is safe
Perhaps because you conveniently ignore the actual 2nd place contender.

Last edited:
Conveniently? try intentionally nuts...
... the whole point was to show we didn't/don't need to do anything if the biggest problem is taken care of by folks who claim they are trying to save the planet...
try and follow now, the planets bulk of human carbon footprint is obviously where the most humans are which is the eurasian landmass, [almost three quarters of the planets population] we are not a part of that! [I'm assuming you already know that]...
...so why would I include us in something that has nothing to do with us? I beg you to think this through before answering.
...now why wouldn't the eurasian continent want to shut down if it would save the planet? [that means we would not have to do it for them] capiche? [sp]

Last edited:
nuts, take a good look at our posts to see how little thought you give your responses...
...my post claims to eliminate a problem and your post claims it is because I left us off of it, meaning your claim is that I got it right...
...nuts, if my solution really did solve the human problem here would you support it?...
...that's not a hard question to answer with a "yes" or "no" if you answer honestly.

try and follow now, the planets bulk of human carbon footprint is obviously where the most humans are which is the eurasian landmass, [almost three quarters of the planets population] we are not a part of that! [I'm assuming you already know that]...
LOL. No need to think anything more though when you offer such obvious BS as opposed to reason.
try and follow now, the planets bulk of human carbon footprint is obviously where
the most piggish fossil fuel users work and reside.

eta: I most definitely do not support the Nature Conservancy, btw. Nevertheless, they clearly know what a "human carbon footprint is", unlike you.

Last edited:
There are hundreds of sources on the cause of climate change being greenhouse gasses. Not a one that the heat rising into the atmosphere is a cause. They have complicated carbon filters. Would all they really need to do is spray water mist into smokestacks? I tried spraying water over a burning newspaper and found that it absorbed most of the heat and that I could hold my hand over the fire for at least a minute as long as sprayed water mist.
Scrubbers are an effective method of removing pollutants.

Transferring air pollution to water pollution.

In science their ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

eta: I most definitely do not support the Nature Conservancy, btw. Nevertheless, they clearly know what a "human carbon footprint is", unlike you.
regardless of what they know about human carbon footprints they would have to know that shutting down Eurasia would shrink that footprint to the point of negating its impact on the planet...even you know it.

Not once have you said my plan/idea won't solve the problem.
Because you haven't even revealed what you imagine "the problem" to be. Your draconian nutjob plan would obviously create way more new problems for all to deal with, making a clear definition of the original problem all the more important so that others might begin trying to evaluate it in terms of potential risks or costs vs. benefits.

Additionally, you just say fuck Eurasia like all "those people" don't matter and deserve no say, while treating the U.S. like we're someone else's victim or something. We consume more oil than any other nation. We extract most of the world's oil instead of conserving or sequestering any of the little fraction we can still claim as our own.

We produce half the pollution China does while consuming one third more oil. No way can exterminating the Chinese solve "the problem." The problem remains our addiction to fossil fuels.

Because you haven't even revealed what you imagine "the problem" to be.
geez, nuts you're impossible to deal with on an even keel... the problem has been laid out by the climate change crowd, "man made climate change"...I am giving them a chance to show they are serious about fixing the problem they laid out
Your draconian nutjob plan would obviously create way more new problems for all to deal with,
my plan is to ask them to shut down to save the planet, they could make the choice themself, this was already made clear to you.
making a clear definition of the original problem all the more important so that others might begin trying to evaluate it in terms of potential risks or costs vs. benefits.
what on earth could be more important than saving the planet?

Additionally, you just say fuck Eurasia like all "those people" don't matter and deserve no say,
this is what I mean about you! I say exactly what it is that i'm proposing and your "just give us the money" defense filters kick in and you see/think the opposite.
...and should we also have a say in whether we want to join their crusade? see if you can answer that as easily as you did the eurasian problem...I vote yes, we should have a say also...you're up Casey
while treating the U.S. like we're someone else's victim or something.
We're certainly not someone else's piggy bank, do we deserve a say nuts? cuz we say no to them
We consume more oil than any other nation.
but the problem you keep choosing to ignore is the one I am pointing to...not just one nation but a continental landmass that is destroying the planet.
and we don't even come close to consuming as much as eurasia combined, which is monolithic in its consumption compared to our consumption.
We extract most of the world's oil instead of conserving or sequestering any of the little fraction we can still claim as our own.
you're not really making a point here
We produce half the pollution China does while consuming one third more oil.
which means we are the ones doing something right.
No way can exterminating the Chinese solve "the problem." The problem remains our addiction to fossil fuels.
what are you talking about nuts? to this point you are the only one talking about exterminating them...I haven't even mentioned them...or extermination.

Last edited:
geez, nuts you're impossible to deal with on an even keel... the problem has been laid out by the climate change crowd, "man made climate change"...I am giving them a chance to show they are serious about fixing the problem they laid out
I know. You're idiotically attacking the messenger(s) instead of getting serious about the problem, then..
my plan is to ask them to shut down to save the planet, they could make the choice themself, this was already made clear to you.
you magically shift your goalposts. "Them" previously (and clearly, thanks) being "the climate change crowd,".. now Eurasians. Unless, unless,.. those two groups are somehow one and the same to you. In any case, between the two of us, you're the one who's obviously nuts.

We regularly show up at Earth summits, demand shit from everyone else, then sign on and commit to nothing. Meanwhile, China along with the rest have agreed and seriously tried to cut their emissions. You have no "news" for "them." You're just being a selfish jerk.
this is what I mean about you! I say exactly what it is that i'm proposing and your "just give us the money" defense filters kick in and you see/think the opposite.
I've never argued or supported any hint of "just give us the money". Your imagination problems are yours to own and deal with, not mine.
...and should we also have a say in whether we want to join their crusade? see if you can answer that as easily as you did the eurasian problem...I vote yes, we should have a say also...you're up Casey
Asked and answered. We demand things from and blame "others" for "the problem." You've offered nothing new, just wackier than usual. And you're the Casey here. Swing batta, swing!
but the problem you keep choosing to ignore is the one I am pointing to...not just one nation but a continental landmass that is destroying the planet.
A landmass is destroying the planet?
Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
But there is no joy in Mudville—mighty Casey has struck out.

I know. You're idiotically attacking the messenger(s) instead of getting serious about the problem,
looks like the climate change playbook is now open
then..you magically shift your goalposts.
i'm just following them nuts
"Them" previously (and clearly, thanks) being "the climate change crowd,".. now Eurasians. Unless, unless,.. those two groups are somehow one and the same to you.
this is what I mean about you not being on an even keel!
regardless of who the "CCC " was or is, I was citing the "save the earth" plan you claim did not exist and whether or not eurasians are part of it matters not, it was "them" I was talking about...every little thing need be explained to you...every little thing
In any case, between the two of us, you're the one who's obviously nuts.
nuts? you're name is "NUTS"! that's just a neo left wing way to address folk, dropping the beginning of a name...William=Liam, Christopher=Topher and you = "nuts" etc. etc. see how it works nuts? :abgg2q.jpg:
We regularly show up at Earth summits, demand shit from everyone else, then sign on and commit to nothing.
no one should be demanding anything from anyone, if anyone does not want to join on then they should not do so, as far as my demanding anything I am only offering an option to those who cliam/pretend to want to save the planet...and I'll repeart the claim you ignore...just aks them to shut down their industry if they want to save the planet...by doing so you will find out how serious they are or are not and if they are just looking for money.
Meanwhile, China along with the rest have agreed and seriously tried to cut their emissions. You have no "news" for "them." You're just being a selfish jerk.
Is this the same country you claim uses a third less oil to pollute twice as much as we do?

I've never argued or supported any hint of "just give us the money".
nor have you argued or supported any hint that we should not "give them money"...see how that works nuts?

Asked and answered.
No it wasn't
We demand things from and blame "others" for "the problem."
like what? and anyone who is having anything demanded of them due to CC should just walk away and not return
You've offered nothing new, just wackier than usual. And you're the Casey here. Swing batta, swing!
if it's nothing new that means others have offered up the same proposal, is anything you suggested "new"?
A landmass is destroying the planet?
Is the landmass known as America?

Last edited:
I was citing the "save the earth" plan you claim did not exist
Short of a huge asteroid impact or similar, the planet will likely survive long after we're gone. Serious people aren't worried about that. There is no "save the earth" plan. The plan is to keep the planet as hospitable to our continued survival as possible. Hey, how about you just gfy, Eurasians? is simply offering an insult, not a plan.

Short of a huge asteroid impact or similar, the planet will likely survive long after we're gone.
tell that to Greta
Serious people aren't worried about that.
her fan club is though
There is no "save the earth" plan. The plan is to keep the planet as hospitable to our continued survival as possible.
you just have no concept of orderly thinking
Hey, how about you just gfy,
oh look a grade school retort, OK..."you're just jealous because I can"
Eurasians? is simply offering an insult, not a plan.
perfect example of you not thinking first! who does it insult nuts? and why would anyone be insulted? what possible reason?

For your viewing pleasure nuts...these maps can be found all over the net nuts
eurasia-546459.660x368.jpg

Last edited:
Short of a huge asteroid impact or similar, the planet will likely survive long after we're gone. Serious people aren't worried about that. There is no "save the earth" plan. The plan is to keep the planet as hospitable to our continued survival as possible
You're just driving home the point, that europe and asia are not serious about saving the planet/climate change.

I believe you were taught that...but call it what you want, if we can shut it down we save the planet from them...it's that simple

and the eurasian continent/landmass is where those two can be found, and getting the facts straight is what has you so confused
Nuts. It is all scare talk. But ,for the sake of argument. Why not build more NUCLEAR Plants? They work. Solar and Wind are worthless. So are Electric Cars. Why not explore Hydrogen Peroxide for Internal Combustion cars? Works for Rockets. And what does it leave? Oxygen and Water.

Forum List

Back