Simone Biles

Imagine thinking someone admitting their limitations is something new. Something deserving of wall to wall coverage.

Your expectations are incredibly low!
Most honest people do what you seem to find shocking
Well, a lot of people were enamored with the idea of a former reality TV game show host being President for five years.
And if I remember, he got wall to wall coverage. Talk about low expectations.

Again, the training schedule these young athletes go through would make most of us cry like little babies.

B
She is a hero, role model, and patriot. So she opted out of a competition so what? She owes this nation beyond nothing.
Boy are you stupid aren't you?

Initforme....................Yep. That sums it up well millennial libturd ass wipe wench.

This is why over half you dumb libturd broads have mental issues. Sick of you incompetent emotional messes

24/7 coverage of a quiter.
I get that she has to make the best decision for herself but elevating her to near hero status is ridiculous
She’s not being elevated, even though she does deserve to be recognized and applauded for putting her physical and mental healrh above an Olympic medal.

She is being defended from the gutless sacks of feces who would have a 24 year old young woman put her entire future on the line for momentary glory. That’s disgusting.

I am probably one of the most “competitive” people that I’ve ever seen. I HATE losing. I routinely break things and blow up when my teams lose. Even I understand why she did what she did… and I APPLAUD her for it.

mice been in a similar, if FAR less public or large scale position than the one she was in. I walked away from a competitive activity I had invested more than a decade and tens of thousands of dollars in. It wasn’t a fun or easy decision but it had to be made. Again, nothing on the level of what Ms. Biles had to do, but a similar decision thst had to be made.

How many times have you quit?
She was not an amateur anymore as she has made money. She has been promoted by the Progs and elites because she is a female and African American. She was pushed as the strongest of the strong and the role model of pure diversity. She put herself on the top to be seen by all with these endorsements. The real amateur young female gymnast several years ago was put through a wringer for a smirk for years. She made a commercial using it today as she is not an active amateur. Some times people stick around to long. Just like we see of our political class.

She’s not being elevated, even though she does deserve to be recognized and applauded for putting her physical and mental healrh above an Olympic medal.

She is being defended from the gutless sacks of feces who would have a 24 year old young woman put her entire future on the line for momentary glory. That’s disgusting.

I am probably one of the most “competitive” people that I’ve ever seen. I HATE losing. I routinely break things and blow up when my teams lose. Even I understand why she did what she did… and I APPLAUD her for it.

mice been in a similar, if FAR less public or large scale position than the one she was in. I walked away from a competitive activity I had invested more than a decade and tens of thousands of dollars in. It wasn’t a fun or easy decision but it had to be made. Again, nothing on the level of what Ms. Biles had to do, but a similar decision thst had to be made.
On occasion I have to tell a customer I can't do something because I lack the skill or that I don't have confidence that I can do it to their satisfaction.
That is called being honest and having integrity. I have even walked off of a few jobs because of expectations that I know could not be met.
How have we come to the point that our expectations are so low that we celebrate someone's lack of confidence?
Her athletics is her job. That is the career she chose.

Imagine thinking someone admitting their limitations is something new. Something deserving of wall to wall coverage.

Your expectations are incredibly low!
Most honest people do what you seem to find shocking

No they don’t.
Mental issues have always carried a stigma
You are crazy, can’t take the pressure or like you called her……a quitter

Simone Biles can do what she wants. She has three gymnastics moves named after her, multiple Olympic medals, international, national, and regional championships. She has nothing to prove, unless it's to herself.
I can understand her attitude. These athletes are groomed from a young age to train mercilessly when the rest of us were deciding what time we're gonna wake up on Saturday, or we're going to a summer job, or out with our friends.
I do not know what you did as a child but I an others spent many ear splaying sports of all types methodically whether we were god or not depending on what we did. What the young ladies got in gymnastics was professional or more more experienced coaching if they showed any abilities.

She was not an amateur anymore as she has made money. She has been promoted by the Progs and elites because she is a female and African American. She was pushed as the strongest of the strong and the role model of pure diversity. She put herself on the top to be seen by all with these endorsements. The real amateur young female gymnast several years ago was put through a wringer for a smirk for years. She made a commercial using it today as she is not an active amateur. Some times people stick around to long. Just like we see of our political class.
She is legally obligated but beyond that she has no reason to force herself to perform for your pleasure.

America is the land of anxiety and depression no doubt. The pressure to work until exhaustion and hectic schedule takes its toll.

What real champions say is "never give up", and this is where Ms. Biles failed.

This is what separates her from all time great athletes like the Tremendous John Cena.

Her competition career was effectively over either way due to her age. The only real question is whether or not she damaged her "brand" in the way this went down. I think she probably has because at first it was her "ankle" and then it was her "mental health". She'll still be able to make a nice living. She just won't have the same gravitas. Instead of being The Greatest of All Time like she bills herself, she will just be The Best For a Short Period of Time.

Simone Biles can do what she wants. She has three gymnastics moves named after her, multiple Olympic medals, international, national, and regional championships. She has nothing to prove, unless it's to herself.
I can understand her attitude. These athletes are groomed from a young age to train mercilessly when the rest of us were deciding what time we're gonna wake up on Saturday, or we're going to a summer job, or out with our friends.
So who held a gun to her head to become an elite gymnast?

I'd say she's been more than adequately compensated for her efforts and this is the flip side of adulation
when Biles just packs it in saying her head isn't right, or whatever the weak rational was, and
everyone is wondering what is going on.

Surely this person who did "train mercilessly" for years wouldn't just throw that all away at the
Olympics because she didn't feel right.
I'm hoping for her sake that there is something she cannot reveal because this is not how a champion
goes out.
This is how a weakling leaves the international Olympic scene. She is the anti-Kerri Strug.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back