Simone Biles

Oh, I did, you didn't.

{Athletes were permitted to "apply for permission" to bring otherwise banned drugs with them to Tokyo. This applies mostly to dextroamphetamine - or Adderall - and other stimulant drugs, but it doesn't appear this applies to Biles' regimen.}
Read the previous post regarding WADA and the WADA hack.

Hmmm

View attachment 519887

OK; more to this than I thought and beyond my interest level.

Stimulants in sport - Curious

They are used by athletes to reduce tiredness and fatigue, and to increase alertness, competitiveness and aggressiveness. The most common stimulants detected in anti-doping tests include amphetamines, cocaine, ecstasy and methylphenidate (Ritalin).

??????????????????????????????

Greg
Here

But it didn’t benefit the team. She had already taken an attempt. Meaning the alternate can’t come in at that point. Looked more like she had a bad vault, started thinking she was going to get beat, and couldn’t handle it and cracked under a little adversity. Scottie Pippen got rightly taken to task by the media for quitting on a game because he didn’t get to take the last shot. Yet Biles gets glorified for quitting.
The new woke standard.

Then if she wasn’t “feeling right” she should never have started competing. She would have known something was off during warm ups. Any athlete knows their body and knows if it isn’t working right. Nothing was wrong until she messed up a landing and faced adversity (maybe not winning). She didn’t have the confidence to come back and try to overtake the leader. She just quit.
You have no clue what you’re talking about… stop trying to act like it

I think confidence comes from the gym

If you can do a routine 99 out of 100 times in the gym, you will have confidence in the meet.

If you can only do it 50 percent you will have no confidence in the meet.

Let's say you're right. Let's say it's 10 feet.

Go get a 10 ft ladder and climb it. Now dive headfirst onto a thin gym mat.

Fucking dope
You lie, then call somebody else a dope? Your stupidity is beyond words.

Truth hurt dumbfuck? What about that post was incorrect? Be specific.
Everything is off about that comment. You have no clue what it feels like to be an elite gymnast. What her warm up felt like it what she felt after than vault. You’re just playing the peanut galley from you sofa. It’s pathetic. Your opinion on the matter is just spreading stupid into the air

Everything is off about that comment. You have no clue what it feels like to be an elite gymnast. What her warm up felt like it what she felt after than vault. You’re just playing the peanut galley from you sofa. It’s pathetic. Your opinion on the matter is just spreading stupid into the air
Maybe you better actually read a post before opening your pie hole. Are you saying an elite athlete does not KNOW something is off while warming up? THAT is a stupid statement. Noting that you couldn’t state one thing wrong with my post. That’s pathetic. Yet here you are defending a quitter.

Maybe you better actually read a post before opening your pie hole. Are you saying an elite athlete does not KNOW something is off while warming up? THAT is a stupid statement. Noting that you couldn’t state one thing wrong with my post. That’s pathetic. Yet here you are defending a quitter.
Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying. Feeling a little off and knowing you can’t perform to a point of withdrawing as a favorite at the Olympic Games are totally different things. For you to pretend to know anything about it is laughable. Your entire post was nonsense

Forum List

Back