Simone Biles

Screenshot_20210802-064249_Samsung Internet.jpg

Suck on it Haters.

Amazing how mental health issues come and go that rapidly.
Makes a mockery of those with REAL issues that they deal with daily.
What kind of mental health issues do you think she was struggling with? I’d love to hear your understanding and analysis of what elite gymnasts go through. Please dazzle us

What kind of mental health issues do you think she was struggling with? I’d love to hear your understanding and analysis of what elite gymnasts go through. Please dazzle us
You'd have to ask her what her make believe injury was. She started with an excuse about her ankle and when that apparently didn't hold up she switched to some mental thing.

Sometimes when I hurt my back at work I too just will it away into a mental issue

You'd have to ask her what her make believe injury was. She started with an excuse about her ankle and when that apparently didn't hold up she switched to some mental thing.

Sometimes when I hurt my back at work I too just will it away into a mental issue
Who are you to say it is make believe? Besides a pompous ass?

Who are you to say it is make believe? Besides a pompous ass?
Use your brain dumbass. Don't be such a lemming.

First she claimed she had an ankle injury then she changed her story. If she really did have a REAL ANKLE INJURY she sure as fuck wouldn't be doing a beam routine days later.

You've been conned

Use your brain dumbass. Don't be such a lemming.

First she claimed she had an ankle injury then she changed her story. If she really did have a REAL ANKLE INJURY she sure as fuck wouldn't be doing a beam routine days later.

You've been conned
Haha, and you know all this because you’re a mind reader and you know what’s inside Simone’s brain?! Don’t think so Gramps. You’re just an ignorant asshole with this one. You know nothing about this girl you know, I thing about the sport, so stop pretending like you have anything of value to contribute to the discussion. You dont

Haha, and you know all this because you’re a mind reader and you know what’s inside Simone’s brain?! Don’t think so Gramps. You’re just an ignorant asshole with this one. You know nothing about this girl you know, I thing about the sport, so stop pretending like you have anything of value to contribute to the discussion. You dont
Sucker

Get a mirror dude. How about you head over to AZ and help them count ballots for their audit. I think they are on the cusp of getting trump back into the whitehouse.
Look at you with your off topic nonsense lol.

Monday.....busted ankle
Thursday....miraculous recovery but now mentally broken.
Following monday...all cured.

You're a moron if you believe that grade A pasteurized bullshit lol

Look at you with your off topic nonsense lol.

Monday.....busted ankle
Thursday....miraculous recovery but now mentally broken.
Following monday...all cured.

You're a moron if you believe that grade A pasteurized bullshit lol
You’re right I should totally not believe her and just believe you and your ignorant hateful rants. Goodnight Gramps. It’s past your bedtime

You’re right I should totally not believe her and just believe you and your ignorant hateful rants. Goodnight Gramps. It’s past your bedtime
You should believe me. You know me, sort of. You know NOTHING about her or her motives behind her decisions. She changed her tune in days and you just lap it up.

You should believe me. You know me, sort of. You know NOTHING about her or her motives behind her decisions. She changed her tune in days and you just lap it up.
Exactly… weighing what I know about her and what I know about you it’s pretty damn easy to decide what to believe

Have you asked yourself WHY you’re so dug in to disparage this girl? What good do you think comes from it?

Have you asked yourself WHY you’re so dug in to disparage this girl? What good do you think comes from it?
I'm disparaging YOU and people like you. You're just not smart enough to connect the dots.

Her story seems as believable as that Nascar fool and his noose in his garage or that Smollett moron.

I'm disparaging YOU and people like you. You're just not smart enough to connect the dots.

Her story seems as believable as that Nascar fool and his noose in his garage or that Smollett moron.
Your making up you own dots from your couch about something that’s happening half a world away. The arrogance it takes for somebody to think they know better about an athletes state of mind about a sport you don’t understand is just astounding. Seek help Gramps. You’ve lost it

Forum List

Back