Simone Bails

"I just need to let the girls do it and focus on myself."

So she quit on her team. smh Sadly I've seen this in youth sports a few times this past year. Kids don't want to do what the coaches are asking (e.g. like pass the ball to teammates) so their parents let them quit the team. Send her home and let the other girls step up.
She is not a kid. She is 24 years old, she has 30 gold medals.
I find this stunning and beyond forgivability on the surface. She was their leader, the best of the best of the best in history.
For her to quit one day before it is over is simply unbelievable.

Reading several articles and videos.
I am stunned. This is a woman who only weeks ago stated she felt like God was calling on her to compete this year... talking about how awesome it is to be able to be an example for younger girls.
And then this???
Quit when the possibility of a non gold medal might happen to her for the first time???
Her head is not in it?? Well... where the hell is it then??
Doing it for the team???? ..... uh... no... you left and they all got silver and bronze. Obviously NOT for the team.

There has to be something else going on here.
I hate to say it.... but I half expect some BLM bullshit got in her head. I hope not.

Holy shit... can you say selfish baby??

"Today has been really stressful, we had a workout this morning; it went OK but during that five-and-a-half hour wait I was shaking - I could barely nap. I had never felt like that going into a competition before. I tried to go out here and have fun; the warmup in the back went a little bit better but once I came out here I was like, 'no, mentals [sic] not here so I just need to let the girls do it and focus on myself.’"

Holy shit... can you say selfish baby??

"Today has been really stressful, we had a workout this morning; it went OK but during that five-and-a-half hour wait I was shaking - I could barely nap. I had never felt like that going into a competition before. I tried to go out here and have fun; the warmup in the back went a little bit better but once I came out here I was like, 'no, mentals [sic] not here so I just need to let the girls do it and focus on myself.’"
yeah..very much a let down to her team…can you imagine Tom Brady on the eve of the Super Bowl saying “the pressure is too much, i can’t sleep, so i am stepping out of the game tomorrow”…

Confederate Soldier
1. she's a loser
2. I've been under high stress before
3. DUH
I'm not talking about stress at work, or stress at home.

This girl isn't playing golf, or tennis, she is competing in a sport that if she doesn't land right, she could break or shatter bones and get paralyzed for life. If she isn't 100% in the zone, it is not a risk worth taking.

I'm not talking about stress at work, or stress at home.

This girl isn't playing golf, or tennis, she is competing in a sport that if she doesn't land right, she could break or shatter bones and get paralyzed for life. If she isn't 100% in the zone, it is not a risk worth taking.
Yeah there are dozen of Olympic level gymnasts crippled for life
The emotive fluff you liberals constantly offer is what Causes messes like this.

She'll now be remembered as the girl who cost the American women's gymnastic team the gold medal in Tokyo.

Truly unfortunate, it looks like she let social media get the best of her.

The Boston Globe

Simone Biles cites mental strain for Olympic team final withdrawal: ‘I just never felt like this’​

If she decides to give up gymnastics, she should think about launching a career as a midget wrestler. My guess is that with the proper training she could become an unbeatable baby face in the women's midget division.

Yeah there are dozen of Olympic level gymnasts crippled for life
The emotive fluff you liberals constantly offer is what Causes messes like this.
I am not a liberal, I am taking her side only because of the very angry trolls who just want to be mad at something are setting their sights on someone that I think has the right to not do something she doesn't want to do.

Liberal media will have her on endlessly trying to force her to say that mean white people messed up her head.
Oh hell yeah... she is an outstanding new shiny object for the virtue signalers.
Hell you can already see it building right here in this thread.

"Oh... it's not like work stress...".... yeah her poor $10,000,000 net worth is so hard and tough. Sh emay only be worth $50 million in a few years. Poor girl... so tough.
Retiring at 24.
Man.... doesn't get any harder than that!!

I am not a liberal, I am taking her side only because of the very angry trolls who just want to be mad at something are setting their sights on someone that I think has the right to not do something she doesn't want to do.
Sorry baby doll but quitting while in the middle of the stream which causes peril for others us reprehensible
Thinkers-take a hard long look at this poster . His/her commitment to emotional justification and doing what you FEEL like doing is What’s Wrong With America right now

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah... she is an outstanding new shiny object for the virtue signalers.
Hell you can already see it building right here in this thread.

"Oh... it's not like work stress...".... yeah her poor $10,000,000 net worth is so hard and tough. Sh emay only be worth $50 million in a few years. Poor girl... so tough.
Retiring at 24.
Man.... doesn't get any harder than that!!
She will likely go into seclusion if the Black mafia got to her because MSM would not allow her to reveal that

Sorry baby doll but quitting while in the middle of the stream which causes peril for others us reprehensible
Thinkers-take a hard long look at this poster . His/her commitment to emotional justification and doing what you feel line doing is What’s Wrong With America right now

I have a dick, so that makes me a man, let's get rid of the pronoun shit first.

If you do not understand the consequences of screwing up and possibly having the rest of your career ruined because you weren't 100% focused, than you need to wait a few minutes before posting again. She didn't quit, she will be back when she is up to it. She does not have an obligation to please us with her acrobatics just because we demand it. She is a human being with her own free will. Give her a break. If you're that desperate for gold, go train for something.

Like typing passive aggressive retorts on internet forums.

I have a dick, so that makes me a man, let's get rid of the pronoun shit first.

If you do not understand the consequences of screwing up and possibly having the rest of your career ruined because you weren't 100% focused, than you need to wait a few minutes before posting again. She didn't quit, she will be back when she is up to it. She does not have an obligation to please us with her acrobatics just because we demand it. She is a human being with her own free will. Give her a break. If you're that desperate for gold, go train for something.

Like typing passive aggressive retorts on internet forums.
We’ll see baby doll it’s a discussion board with varying opinions. We know you want that to be a one way street because you Feel better when it is.
Your idea that how she feels about how she feels taking precedent over all else is what’s wrong with America and we will not let that become the National operating platform

Last edited:

Forum List

Back