Simone Bails

Piss on YOU, fucking loser. What the fuck have you EVER done in your entire meaningless, hateful life?
So you support a Marxist organization and its supporters?

She probably did this on purpose to hurt the US and lose the gold.

You "think" is worth fuck all. She has earned some forbearance.
How has she earned some FORBEARANCE? Why does SHE get a special pass when others don't? Because she is BLM and supports marxism like You? She got the EXACT same judgement anyone else would when they haven't trained for the olympics and have done an epic fail. My words were actually KIND---especially considering that the idiot supports BLM and therefore marxism.

So you support a Marxist organization and its supporters?
Your complete and utter failure to use even basic logic is astonishing. I do not support any such organization, you fucking idiot.

I'm not talking about stress at work, or stress at home.

This girl isn't playing golf, or tennis, she is competing in a sport that if she doesn't land right, she could break or shatter bones and get paralyzed for life. If she isn't 100% in the zone, it is not a risk worth taking.

And those other girls deal with it, too. Now they're also saddled with having to perform at an even higher level because they're team leader (and that's what she was) decided to quit. Her leaving the team actually places them in greater danger...

I am not a liberal, I am taking her side only because of the very angry trolls who just want to be mad at something are setting their sights on someone that I think has the right to not do something she doesn't want to do.

Oh, she certainly has that right. No one here has taken the position that she doesn't, so stop lying.

She's letting her team mates down. Period. Simon Biles is not a team player and, accordingly, should be sent back to the United States.

And let her fly coach...

And the JOC decided to have her light the Olympic caldron.
Yeah... that's how these things work. :icon_rolleyes:

I think it was a poor decision, obviously. It was a slap to actual Japanese
athletes and Osaka again bailed out due to her "issues".

Of what I know about Japanese ethics this will not endear her to the public there
unless Japan has really changed over the last several years which doesn't seem likely
for such an insular populace.

I'd love to know why they went with Osaka. Is Japan influenced by woke politics?
Because Naomi Osaka sure is.

Last edited:
Oh, she certainly has that right. No one here has taken the position that she doesn't, so stop lying.

She's letting her team mates down. Period. Simon Biles is not a team player and, accordingly, should be sent back to the United States.

And let her fly coach...

Oh come on! She’s stunning and brave!

yK3KfBJF.jpeg

Would have been a tragedy years ago when the Olympics were popular and Americans were proud. Today it's just an asterisk.
Perhaps at some day in the past, most were just amateurs and still many are now. But are overshadowed by the payouts and sell outs to corporate interests. A line is crossed and then propaganda is used to push and agenda. The worst thing is that they want people to not like them.

When is withdrawal MORE impressive than winning? Never, actually.
Withdrawal takes no effort. Winning takes a lot of effort. And sacrifice. And courage.

It's almost as impressive as some no talent named Jeva Lange plunging her had into a bucket of dog
shit and coming out with almost a rational reason for Simon Biles dropping out and letting her
team mates down.

If she was injured then that's one thing but I don't think anyone has claimed that.
If she wasn't injured and just didn't feel motivated to go forward then she's cheated a whole bunch of
people including herself.

To read the hacky piece Biles really would rather not do the whole gymnast thing. Too bad she
didn't let her team know before the Olympic trials.

She was born in Japan, holds a Japanese passport, and speaks Japanese a hell of a lot better than you do.
No need to get your panties all bunched up.
Osaka was born in Japan and moved to the US at the age of three.
So more Gaijjin than Japanese.

"Osaka can understand Japanese, but is not very confident speaking the language. She has said, "I can understand way more Japanese than I can speak." At press conferences, Osaka can take questions in Japanese but typically will answer them in English." Again the gaijin which undoubtedly disappoints many Japanese
citizens and athletes too.

My ability to speak Japanese is of no consequence. Trying to make this about me again just makes
you look like a clown. Is that your purpose for the post? Mission accomplished.

Forum List

Back