Simone Bails

Notoriety? Career earnings in amateur athletics? In most events it is fleeting at best and as it should be. All athletes should have post amateur sport career plans, based on something other than amateur sports prowess and achievement.
"Should be"? Who the hell are you again?

Pressure is a privilege, said Billie Jean King, who should know about competing at the highest levels there are
with money, fame and prestige all on the line.

Simply walking away after a loss blaming "mental stress" is a self admission that you don't have what it
takes. Competing is a physical, mental and emotional commitment.
You probably have an old box just full of Olympic gold medals, huh?

Im not a gymnstics fan but Ive heard of this girl. She has earned some respect and understanding.
All of your female gymnasts have also had to deal with decades of abuse by their perv trainers. Factor that in.

Im not a gymnstics fan but Ive heard of this girl. She has earned some respect and understanding.
All of your female gymnasts have also had o deal with decades of abuse by their perv trainers. Factor that in.
She choked because her media and political hype went to her head. She then had a bad day and just quit instead of facing the humiliation she brought on to herself.

She did this to herself.

So now a bunch of old fat fucks are the new basis of everything that ever existed? Get a life...
The Progs, elites and entertainers built her up to goddess level. She took all the accolades. There were many great American female gymnasts over the decades. She was put above them all. And being African American had nothing to do with it or did have much to do with it. She could have lied low. Only she knows in her mind the truth about how she felt. The media is not going to say anything.

"Should be"? Who the hell are you again?
Just a guy, who sleeps well at night, probably with a better philosophic outlook on life, but who knows?

The Progs, elites and entertainers built her up to goddess level. She took all the accolades. There were many great American female gymnasts over the decades. She was put above them all. And being African American had nothing to do with it or did have much to do with it. She could have lied low. Only she knows in her mind the truth about how she felt. The media is not going to say anything.
So this is because she is Black ?

She choked because her media and political hype went to her head. She then had a bad day and just quit instead of facing the humiliation she brought on to herself.

She did this to herself.

I'll disagree, she's the victim of "wokeness".

She's conflicted, a great athlete but listens too much to the BS the left provided.

Proving once again the left destroys everything it touches

Its great that a bunch of fat old fucks can explain the pressure on modern athletes. I feel really empowered by the information you guys have given me.
The team was already losing------and I think she fail prey to being a celebrity verses training for being an athlete and can't handle admitting the loss is her and that she and her team are ill prepared because they got over confident and lazy and decided to party instead of train. We old fucks have EXPERIENCE on our side that gives us understanding.

I'll disagree, she's the victim of "wokeness".

She's conflicted, a great athlete but listens too much to the BS the left provided.

Proving once again the left destroys everything it touches
She spent tons of time on social media spewing BLM propaganda while the media kissed her butt. Her choking was bound to happen. And she probably feared the blowback if she failed. She should have spent more time working on her talents and less time playing politics.

We do t really disagree I don’t think.

The team was already losing------and I think she fail prey to being a celebrity verses training for being an athlete and can't handle admitting the loss is her and that she and her team are ill prepared because they got over confident and lazy and decided to party instead of train. We old fucks have EXPERIENCE on our side that gives us understanding.
You "think" is worth fuck all. She has earned some forbearance.

She spent tons of time on social media spewing BLM propaganda while the media kissed her butt. Her choking was bound to happen. And she probably feared the blowback if she failed. She should have spent more time working on her talents and less time playing politics.

Ah, now we are coming to the heart of it.

We don't, I actually feel sorry for her.... she was used but it is what it is.

Great athlete but manipulated

Forum List

Back