Silver Lining on the 2020 Election: Empathy for Black Folks

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Regardless of what you believe about the election, there's a large group of people, mostly white people, who feel as though their voice is not being heard. They feel as though their complaints and observations about irregularities are being deliberately ignored.

I imagine that's how black folks feel regarding police brutality and other issues. I am sure it feels like nobody ever listens. That has to be very frustrating.

That's not to say I could ever understand what it's like to be a black man, but let's just say I have a closer understanding now.

Anyway, carry on.

:beer:

tenor.gif

Regardless of what you believe about the election, there's a large group of people, mostly white people, who feel as though their voice is not being heard. They feel as though their complaints and observations about irregularities are being deliberately ignored.

I imagine that's how black folks feel regarding police brutality and other issues. I am sure it feels like nobody ever listens. That has to be very frustrating.

That's not to say I could ever understand what it's like to be a black man, but let's just say I have a closer understanding now.

Anyway, carry on.

They feel as though their complaints and observations about irregularities are being deliberately ignored.

they are not being ignored...

the expectation of a whole election and millions of votes to be voided and the presidency handed over like that just because some people have feeling about some election process is plain disgusting...

Is this your proclamation of your becoming an ANTI-racist?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Anyway, carry on.

Thank you Lee finally some one brought empathy into the conversation. Propagandas first goal is to eliminate empathy. Empathy is the reason the great steal of the election can not happen. We have lost our local newspapers and now we only see things on a national level. How ever at the board of election level this is not the case. When you are sitting there at that level you are working with people your know and trust. You know their families. You know they are there and taking pride in their work. There are cameras and people you know working with you. People you trust and care about from both parties are present.No one unless they are true slobbering idiots are going to commit multiple felonies while friends and family are watching and put their freedom and families welfare on the line to change votes. If you do you are going to jail. Then there is the whole no secrets between two people reality. There is no way one can keep the amount of people quiet that it would take to pull off such a scheme.. It is ludicrous and impossible. Wanna fix the country and the world Empathy is the key. Have it and spread it.

Forum List

Back