The Only Lense To View The Attack & Siege of The US Capital on January 6, 2021 Is Through White Supremacy

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
It's the only view that makes sense.

The cops were nowhere to be found (because they expected all-white Conservatives and/or Republicans to be coming and felt that those were their buddies), so much so, that once the insurgents decided to enact what they came there to do the few cops that were lounging around, had to RETREAT to higher ground.

They barely managed to secure the nation's political leaders.

You had cops taking selfies w/these terrorists folks. SELFIES!

Imagine if all those white supremacist attackers were black yesterday...do you think that things would have went down as they did? I'll let that thought sit w/you.

In the meantime, here's a powerful video essay that captures yesterday's events perfectly...

Last edited:

The cops were nowhere to be found, so much so, that once the insurgents decided to enact what they came there to do the few cops that were lounging around, had to RETREAT to higher ground.

Imagine if all those white supremacist attackers were black yesterday...do you think that things would have went down as they did?

Here's a powerful video essay that captures yesterday's events perfectly...

only if youre a racist,,, are you a racist??

The cops were nowhere to be found (because they expected all-white Conservatives and/or Republicans to be coming and felt that those were their buddies), so much so, that once the insurgents decided to enact what they came there to do the few cops that were lounging around, had to RETREAT to higher ground.

Imagine if all those white supremacist attackers were black yesterday...do you think that things would have went down as they did?

When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

1610041877902.png

Reels provided by DNC and Soros

The cops were nowhere to be found, so much so, that once the insurgents decided to enact what they came there to do the few cops that were lounging around, had to RETREAT to higher ground.

Well...maybe not white supremacy...but it was a explicit demonstration of white privilege! Anyone who thinks that a crowd of blacks storming the Capital wouldn't get lit up like Christmas is insane! I suspect that if it had been BLM and Antifa--the outcome would have been far bloodier than it was. Hard to kill a bunch of white people waving your President's name in front of you. That also caused a lot of hesitation I think.

Every time leftist Marxist mention White Supremacy/Privilege, insert Western Civilization/Christianity. So when they say White Supremacy must be destroyed ......know you what they are really talking about.

Just be jop

Imagine if all those white supremacist attackers were black yesterday...do you think that things would have went down as they did? I'll let that thought sit w/you.

In the meantime, here's a powerful video essay that captures yesterday's events perfectly...

Just Be honest.....it's the lens you prefer and the lens you choose to see everything through.
When the only tool in your box is a hammer....everything looks like a nail.

JO

Well...maybe not white supremacy...but it was a explicit demonstration of white privilege! Anyone who thinks that a crowd of blacks storming the Capital wouldn't get lit up like Christmas is insane! I suspect that if it had been BLM and Antifa--the outcome would have been far bloodier than it was. Hard to kill a bunch of white people waving your President's name in front of you. That also caused a lot of hesitation I think.

Naaaaaaaaah, they'd have let them do whatever they wanted as long as they wanted. If it were blacks, they'd still be in there, setting up a CHOP or CHAZ. They'd have burned everything they could, and all the papers and Fox News and CNN and all would be saying how it was all really Whitey's fault even though it was blacks in there.

There were NO blacks in that crowd. Very refreshing.

Naaaaaaaaah, they'd have let them do whatever they wanted as long as they wanted. If it were blacks, they'd still be in there, setting up a CHOP or CHAZ. They'd have burned everything they could, and all the papers and Fox News and CNN and all would be saying how it was all really Whitey's fault even though it was blacks in there.

Well...that's one view, I guess...LOL! Might explain why Trump lost the election..to sane people anyway.

Everything is about race with you. But you don't consider yourself a racist. There is no reason to believe there was any sort of racial bias and nobody who doesn't share your fantasy world delusions is going to think there was. The American people already have enough problems without you trying to add your imaginary ones.

Everything is about race with you. But you don't consider yourself a racist. There is no reason to believe there was any sort of racial bias and nobody who doesn't share your fantasy world delusions is going to think there was. The American people already have enough problems without you trying to add your imaginary ones.
Listen to the video essay and learn. You really need it.

So the riots in Portland, Seattle, Minny, NYC and Kenosha were what? Everything is racism with you. LOL.

I get that this is a troll thread but don’t you have any other material?

Every time leftist Marxist mention White Supremacy/Privilege, insert Western Civilization/Christianity. So when they say White Supremacy must be destroyed ......know you what they are really talking about.
Actually, I can post some videos that supports what you're saying.

I believe I already posted a thread or a single post w/video on that very topic.

But it's not what you think it is. Basically, white supremacy is intrinsically intertwined w/American Christianity, historically, and to this day.

I'll get around to doing a thread on it as soon as I'm able to, so stand back, and stand by.

Last edited:
So the riots in Portland, Seattle, Minny, NYC and Kenosha were what? Everything is racism with you. LOL.

I get that this is a troll thread but don’t you have any other material?
Are you able to address my points? They're separated by sentence. I'd like to see that, let's engage...if you're ready.

There were zero, to few, blacks involved in that.

Stop lying.

Forum List

Back