Signs of an abusive relationship

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This article is about how abusive controlling partners manipulate their weaker counterparts, but I think it is applicable to how the left dominates politics and treats their opponents

Below, experts reveal some of the common phrases abusive partners use. (You can read about some of the behavioral warning signs in this post.)

Abusive relationships don’t always begin this way, though. In fact, they may initially seem loving and caring, at least on the surface. During the early days of the relationship, the perpetrator uses grooming techniques, like charm, gifts and affection, to rope in the victim before pulling the rug out from under them.

“That ‘kindness’ is designed to win over the trust and confidence of an unsuspecting victim, making them vulnerable to subsequent abuse,” Lisa Ferentz, a licensed clinical social worker and educator specializing in trauma, previously told HuffPost.
Emotional abuse can eventually escalate into physical violence. And perpetrators who engage in abuse, be it physical or verbal, tend to utilize the same type of language.
Below, experts reveal some of the common phrases abusive partners use. (You can read about some of the behavioral warning signs in this post.)

1. “You’re too sensitive.”

Every time someone here complains about the Left or concerned about what they are doing, they are referred to as whiners and cry babies.

2. “You’re impossible to please.”

Leftists always say how much worse the world would be without them and their policies. They never admit failure regarding anything, and always insist how much worse things would be without them.

3. “Your friends don’t have your back like I do.”

The key is social isolation which is why there is a cancel culture. Just destroy them economically and cut them off from their family and friends.

4. “Why are you making such a big deal out of this?”

Nothing the Left does is ever a big deal to them. The only social injustice comes from others and not them. In fact, you all should be pleased as :"punch" about it.

5. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Common theme among Leftists. They alone own science and all knowledge, no one else.

6. “Everyone thinks you’re crazy.”

Of course, if you can't be told you are stupid, you must be convinced you are crazy, that is, if you ever dare disagree with the Left

7. “My ex was so much better than you.”

I think this is why the Left praises other countries that are Left wing shit holes as Americans are made to feel ashamed of their country.

Well that is it, can we have a divorce now?

And how about a restraining order in the meantime?

Forum List

Back