Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Wednesday that repealing the program is “pretty high on our agenda.”

but not #1 ... political suicide looms on the horizon for the Republicans ... throw healthcare in the gutter before the mid term election, and Bitch McConnell goes with it, and so do all the other RW Congressmen.

"pretty high" ...

there ya go bots ..

LMAO

Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Wednesday that repealing the program is “pretty high on our agenda.”

but not #1 ... political suicide looms on the horizon for the Republicans ... throw healthcare in the gutter before the mid term election, and Bitch McConnell goes with it, and so do all the other RW Congressmen.

"pretty high" ...

there ya go bots ..

LMAO
This monstrosity needs to be scraped and both sides need to take that which is good and come to their senses and work on a healthcare plan that will benefit the nation and not bankrupt the middle class and fine those who refuse to participate.

Our younger generation will pay the fine while it is cheap. To have to decide to purchase healthcare before purchasing a home and living in your parents basement is no way for millenials to begin their adult lives.

Fortunately for my family I can afford healthcare without being forced to pay more for healthcare than what my mortgage costs.

Forum List

Back