What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ed Klein: Hillary Couldn't Stop Crying, Told Friend She Blames Comey and Obama For Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton "couldn't stop crying" once she learned of her loss to Donald Trump on Tuesday, best-selling conservative author Ed Klein told Newsmax TV on Wednesday.

"About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend," he began on "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview. "She was crying, inconsolably.

"She couldn't stop crying.

"Her friend said — her female friend from way, way, back — said that it was even hard to understand what she was saying, she was crying so hard.

"This is Hillary we're talking about," Klein said.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/ar...8084&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

Oh the kunnnt in a pants suit blames everyone but her fucking self. More signs that the kuuunt is a demented bitch and the stupid pathetic useless left still cry that the poor bitch lost.

I hope she dies before me and I hope I get a chance to piss on her grave.

PredFan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump wasn't the guy I wanted. I am still not sure I can trust him. I'm crossing my fingers for the next 4 years but the best thing about the election was that Hillary got beat, and we kicked some democrat asses.

She's crying inconsolably? I'd like to see a video of that. It makes me so happy.

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So a conservative writer found out all this...

Election is over and you are still swallowing shit...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sociopaths are known to start believing their own lies and begin to tell more outrageous lies just to see what they can get away with. She had to know her history would catch up to her at some point. She almost got away with it...only Divine Intervention kept her out of our White House.

Hillary+after+her+loss+in+new+hampshire+hillary+how_170379_5831359.jpg

PredFan

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Are you saying it didn't happen? I'd bet it did. Either way, the visual in my head of here bawling, cussing, and sobbing to the point where she looks like Tammy Fay Baker, is a vision that I'll cherish, true or not.

Now let's see how much she cries when she is in jail.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wife saw it on Hillarys twitter feed Wednesday morning.

Old news

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Nah, you're the one who's been swallowing shit. They had you fully duped into believing she was gonna win easily. :oops-28:

Last edited:

Some Guy

Deregulated User
Reaction score
It's a long arduous road to basically campaign for the presidency for the last 10 years. I bet she's exhausted after all of it. But yea, to blame others for your lack of likability and lifetime of corruption... get real lady.

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can assure you that despite the money spigot being turned off, Willy Jeff is relieved she's not the president. She could have plotted sending his ass to a dark site in some Romanian prison for all the rapes and mistresses she's had to put up with over the years. Who knows how crazy she is better than him? Hey, if the president wants you to disappear, you'll go poof. :disbelief:

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nah, you're one who's been swallowing shit. They had you fully duped into believing she was gonna win easily. :oops-28:

Final 538 (Nate Silver) prediction.......:rofl:

Who will win the presidency

Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton

71.4%

Donald Trump

28.6%

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a long arduous road to basically campaign for the presidency for the last 10 years. I bet she's exhausted after all of it. But yea, to blame others for your lack of likability and lifetime of corruption... get real lady.
Normal people who have ambition for public office at some point say to themselves, hey, I've got to try to act honest because I'm going to be under a microscope soon.

OP
Theowl32

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The fact that the left either......

1. Believe she is corrupt and her foundation did compromise our security by making deals and selling out our country for their own benefit and simply do give a rats ass.

Or

2. They actually think she never did a thing wrong.

Which means they are either worthy of being shot for deliberately supporting a traitor and enemy to our or country.....

Or...

They are just fucking stupid.

Either way, they are pieces of shit. The morons that post here are the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List