Sign this: to declare Christ Jesus head of the church

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
In response to the Pope's resignation, I posted a petition on change.org asking for unity in recognizing Christ Jesus as head of the church which also means the authority of Restorative Justice for secular Gentiles under civil and natural laws:

https://www.change.org/petitions/pop...e-for-gentiles

Please sign the petition and add your comments, prayers, or corrections!

Thank you very much
Yours truly,
Emily Nghiem

Agreement on the authority of Christ Jesus to mean “Restorative Justice” will invite and encourage all people of all groups to unite under a central authority, to make decisions by agreement in truth, instead of being divided and competing for dominance.

Followers of all laws, either religious or secular, can unite as one by agreeing to reconcile and govern by Restorative Justice, which is the meaning of Christ Jesus, as central authority over all laws divine or natural; otherwise tribes and nations remain divided by unforgiven conflict which fuels retributive justice. The suffering in the world from repeat cycles of relationship abuse and political wars will end by agreeing to ask together for forgiveness and corrections of past wrongs to receive healing grace, which is the Holy Spirit, to bring lasting peace and justice to humanity, which is Salvation in Christ.

https://www.change.org/petitions/po...ad-of-church-restorative-justice-for-gentiles

Last edited:
Wow. Do you think God and Jesus aren't the heads of the Church? Do you know what the point of the papacy is? Do you know who St. Peter is? You should rename your petition "abolish the papacy."
Because it's the same thing and it will get the same amount of support amongst Catholics.

Wow. Do you think God and Jesus aren't the heads of the Church? Do you know what the point of the papacy is? Do you know who St. Peter is? You should rename your petition "abolish the papacy."
Because it's the same thing and it will get the same amount of support amongst Catholics.

All the more reason to promote this then!
If the church is really the one true church under one authority,
it can still operate with everyone in agreement in Christ Jesus.
The Papacy will be fulfilled not abolished.
Christ came to fulfill the law not abolish it.

And you posted it on change.org??? Reposted:

There were other petitions on there just to the Pope regarding policy changes within the Catholic church and policies itself.

This one is addressed to the larger church, like all the people as one body of Christ joined as one in the spirit of truth and harmony.

I think anyone in the church would say they are in agreement with Jesus Christ. What does your petition say exactly? That all Catholics should acknowledge that Jesus takes precedence before the Pope? Because I can't imagine a single one saying otherwise.

To petition the Catholic Authorities to recognize and name Christ Jesus as head of the church.

I understood that part, though I think it's silly. Catholics already believe Christ is the head of their Church. Non-Catholics might disagree to some degree.

As for Gentiles and others under natural laws
to recognize that Christ Jesus means Restorative Justice,
which fulfills the civil and secular laws of the Gentiles not under church laws.

Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense.

To petition the Catholic Authorities to recognize and name Christ Jesus as head of the church.

I understood that part, though I think it's silly. Catholics already believe Christ is the head of their Church. Non-Catholics might disagree to some degree.

As for Gentiles and others under natural laws
to recognize that Christ Jesus means Restorative Justice,
which fulfills the civil and secular laws of the Gentiles not under church laws.

Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense.

To recognize that Christ Jesus means "Restorative Justice"
and that this is the true spirit of the secular laws?

Example: Constitutional laws are based on concepts such as
consent of the governed
equal justice and protection of the laws
etc.

And the Restorative Justice approach to government and relationships
fulfills these standards, where all people and interests are protected equally
(while retributive justice leads to oppression and bullying
by abusing unequal authority or resources to dominate or exclude others)

In response to the Pope's resignation, I posted a petition on change.org asking for unity in recognizing Christ Jesus as head of the church which also means the authority of Restorative Justice for secular Gentiles under civil and natural laws:

https://www.change.org/petitions/pop...e-for-gentiles

Please sign the petition and add your comments, prayers, or corrections!

Thank you very much
Yours truly,
Emily Nghiem

Agreement on the authority of Christ Jesus to mean “Restorative Justice” will invite and encourage all people of all groups to unite under a central authority, to make decisions by agreement in truth, instead of being divided and competing for dominance.

Followers of all laws, either religious or secular, can unite as one by agreeing to reconcile and govern by Restorative Justice, which is the meaning of Christ Jesus, as central authority over all laws divine or natural; otherwise tribes and nations remain divided by unforgiven conflict which fuels retributive justice. The suffering in the world from repeat cycles of relationship abuse and political wars will end by agreeing to ask together for forgiveness and corrections of past wrongs to receive healing grace, which is the Holy Spirit, to bring lasting peace and justice to humanity, which is Salvation in Christ.

https://www.change.org/petitions/po...ad-of-church-restorative-justice-for-gentiles

It’s like something from the advent of the Reformation…

Otherwise the ignorance many have of Catholic dogma is remarkable.

JC is the ‘head’ of the Church, the Pope his Vicar here on Earth, hence the doctrine of Infallibility.

I think anyone in the church would say they are in agreement with Jesus Christ. What does your petition say exactly? That all Catholics should acknowledge that Jesus takes precedence before the Pope? Because I can't imagine a single one saying otherwise.

OK so if everyone agrees to that, there should be peace and unity among all the Christians also in agreement.

And no more bickering about the Pope's authority being false as promoting worship or dependence on something other than God, when the Bible states that Christ is the only mediator between God and man.

This would end all misperceptions of anyone putting someone else in Christ's position.

OK so if everyone agrees to that, there should be peace and unity among all the Christians also in agreement.

And no more bickering about the Pope's authority being false as promoting worship or dependence on something other than God, when the Bible states that Christ is the only mediator between God and man.

This would end all misperceptions of anyone putting someone else in Christ's position.

Soooooo.... in a nutshell abolish the papacy.

It’s like something from the advent of the Reformation…

Otherwise the ignorance many have of Catholic dogma is remarkable.

JC is the ‘head’ of the Church, the Pope his Vicar here on Earth, hence the doctrine of Infallibility.

Let's take this one step at a time.
Let us first establish an agreement among ALL nations and ALL religious tribes
that Christ Jesus is center or head of the Church or all humanity as the Body of Christ.

Then let us see who leads which tribes to unity in Christ.
I believe those may be the 144,000 elders of each of the 12 tribes.
So let's see who comes forward to bring about unity
and then bring that back to all their followers so all are united
individually as well as collectively in agreement.

Not necessarily. The role and purpose of all people and all positions in all institutions would be equally fulfilled, not abolished.

I dont think that's going to fly with Catholics.

Sorry Emily you're starting to sound like a real crazy here. I'm not religious in the least but I'm realistic. You're talking about tribes, the 144,000, collective unity...

Sure put as many petitions out as you want.

Is it any more or less realistic than thinking people can just keep going on
with political and religious conflict and suffering?

Don't you think that by human conscience, the need to avoid pain and suffering
and to seek peace and satisfaction motivates people to forgive and resolve issues?
And not let the same conflicts continue unresolved?
Isn't that human nature, made in the image of God remember,
that drives toward good and love and truth?
And is repelled by fear and anger and injustice?

Aren't we designed to seek love and truth?
Through Christ isn't that enough to overcome past ills and work together to build a better future? Doesn't this happen all the time and will eventually overcome the blocks in the way?

Forum List

Back