Sidney powell

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The laughing Tucker pic is from 7 months ago, July of 2022.
So there is that.
Birds of that 'repulsive' (your word, not mine) feather do what together?
What is the laughing tucker pic? It's not my word, moron, it's Tucker's.

You know it doesn't bother them a bit. Most actually know they have been lied to but it makes the feel good to think they have been cheated. I mean how could the majority of people not think and feel as they do?
What we know is that you're a gang of morons who lie constantly.

So voter fraud never happens?
Voter fraud doesn't swing elections. Elections fraud does. Bush and his team committed election fraud in 2000 and 2004. I think it's safe to say that now. And Trump certainly tried committing election fraud.

Election fraud is a issue. Republicans and red states need to be audited.

Swing states have plenty of Republicans watching the libs. But who's watching election officials in Kansas?

Says the lying retard that believes "stolen election."
And I don't want to hear them say, "I never listen to Fox anyways". FOX is not special. Pick any right wing media source. The one leading the way is lying to you. The one listened to the least, telling you the same lies. The radio shows you listen to in your cars, lying to you.

Voter fraud doesn't swing elections. Elections fraud does. Bush and his team committed election fraud in 2000 and 2004. I think it's safe to say that now. And Trump certainly tried committing election fraud.

Swing states have plenty of Republicans watching the libs. But who's watching election officials in Kansas?
What "election fraud" was that?

What "election fraud" was that?
Do you think I'm going to engage with a fool? If you don't know, its because you don't want to know. You don't care that you are being lied to.

Like I said yesterday. If you are a Republican you are either a liar or idiot who's being lied to. Which one are you? I'm not sure. There are a lot of people here I say are stupid and duped. You may be a liar not a dummy.

Of course it does. Most elections have a few dozen cases of fraud around the nation.

But believing Trump really won the 2020 election when there's zero proof he did renders his sycophants utterly batshit insane.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

You now know that the biggest media voice in your world has been lying to you, laughing at you, for ratings.

Perhaps you've heard the tape of Steve Bannon telling people that Trump was going to lie about the election being rigged if he lost. I'll be happy to re-post it for you.

Doesn't this all make you wonder if you've been conned? Just a bit?

To even consider they were conned requires at least a modicum of intelligence.

Trumpsters have none. None at all.

---Newsmax, OAN have Fox scrambling after ratings hit---

LOL

Yeah, when rightards' sources offer a glimpse at reality, it scares them off to find even more insane sites.

It’s clear now: They don’t mind being lied to. It’s worth it to them somehow.

I think I would smell it out if the sites I go to were lying to me. Republicans hate Huffington Post. They won't even discuss with you if your source is that. They'll just blow it off as a lie if it's coming from HuffPo.

I don't do that to Fox. At least I didn't until now. I would go read what they wrote and point out how/where/why they are full of shit.

Ever notice when you prove them wrong on something, they just quickly change the subject? I have never gotten any satisfaction from a Republican here after proving them wrong. They've never apologized or admitted they were duped. They just move on to the next lie.

And the funny thing is, eventually they'll circle back around to the initial lie that I proved to be wrong. They don't care about being wrong. Why? Because Democrats are destroying this country. LOL

I told you Bush stole Florida in 2000. And Ohio in 2004. Are you saying election fraud never happens?

And the Supreme Court would have sided with Trump in 2020 if it were closer. If it were only 1 state and it was close. They would have gone along. But they couldn't because it wasn't even close. Maybe next time they'll go along like the Supreme's did in 2000.

And to be honest, even the Supreme's that Trump appointed don't like Trump because he's as corrupt as you can get. Just remember the people Trump appointed to the Supreme Court aren't friends of his. He had a list of people he could choose and he picked the most conservative ones he could pick. Ones that would make abortion illegal. Heritage Foundation appointments. But they weren't close pals of his like Sidney Powell his corrupt lying lawyer.

not surprised...demafascist hypocrisy in action.....still can't accept the fact you lost to Bush twice, and Trump.

Every election that the Dems have lost, they have claimed stolen. Just sad attacks on democracy

not surprised...demafascist hypocrisy in action.....still can't accept the fact you lost to Bush twice, and Trump.

Every election that the Dems have lost, they have claimed stolen. Just sad attacks on democracy
Nonsense. We didn't say Trump stole 2016. IN FACT, Trump was the one saying 2016 was rigged. Long before we voted.

Bush and Jeb stole Florida in 2000. Trump tried to use several of the tactics they used to steal 2020 but like I said, it wasn't close enough for Pence or the Supreme Court to go along. Florida was close enough to be stolen.

And interesting fact. Diebold Voting Machines were rigged in Florida. AND, the owner of Diebold was the head of the RE elect Bush in Ohio 2004. Nothing shady about this huh? And it too was very very close. So close Kerry asked for a recount. But Ken Blackwell said, "oops sorry, I already certified the votes and Ohio election law says once certified, you can't ask for a recount. oops. Sorry Kerry. My bad"

Nonsense. We didn't say Trump stole 2016. IN FACT, Trump was the one saying 2016 was rigged. Long before we voted.

Bush and Jeb stole Florida in 2000. Trump tried to use several of the tactics they used to steal 2020 but like I said, it wasn't close enough for Pence or the Supreme Court to go along. Florida was close enough to be stolen.

And interesting fact. Diebold Voting Machines were rigged in Florida. AND, the owner of Diebold was the head of the RE elect Bush in Ohio 2004. Nothing shady about this huh? And it too was very very close. So close Kerry asked for a recount. But Ken Blackwell said, "oops sorry, I already certified the votes and Ohio election law says once certified, you can't ask for a recount. oops. Sorry Kerry. My bad"
ahahha you all claimed he conspired with Russia to steal the election....it was compete nonsesne...like your Bush lies.

You couldn't accept the results, tried to get military absentee ballots not counted, filed law suit and after law suit....ultmately losing, because the Court found you were attempting to violate the Constitutional rights of the people of FL.

ahahha you all claimed he conspired with Russia to steal the election....it was compete nonsesne...like your Bush lies.

You couldn't accept the results, tried to get military absentee ballots not counted, filed law suit and after law suit....ultmately losing, because the Court found you were attempting to violate the Constitutional rights of the people of FL.
He met with Russians who said they have dirt on Hillary. And yesterday I posted an article that suggests Russia has been working on Trump for decades. They too saw his potential.

Then he publically asked Russia to release dirt on Hillary

Then he met with Putin in private. No one else was allowed in that meeting. Unheard of. What did they talk about?
You trust Trump? I don't. Did he give Putin the green light to invade Ukraine? Maybe even without realizing it? Because you do know Trump is an idiot right?

Donald Trump was cultivated as a Russian asset over 40 years and proved so willing to parrot anti-western propaganda that there were celebrations in Moscow, a former KGB spy has told the Guardian.

Yuri Shvets, posted to Washington by the Soviet Union in the 1980s, compares the former US president to “the Cambridge five”, the British spy ring that passed secrets to Moscow during the second world war and early cold war.

Now 67, Shvets is a key source for American Kompromat, a new book by journalist Craig Unger, whose previous works include House of Trump, House of Putin. The book also explores the former president’s relationship with the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.

“This is an example where people were recruited when they were just students and then they rose to important positions; something like that was happening with Trump,” Shvets said by phone on Monday from his home in Virginia.

Shvets, a KGB major, had a cover job as a correspondent in Washington for the Russian news agency Tass during the 1980s. He moved to the US permanently in 1993 and gained American citizenship. He works as a corporate security investigator and was a partner of Alexander Litvinenko, who was assassinated in London in 2006.

Unger describes how Trump first appeared on the Russians’ radar in 1977 when he married his first wife, Ivana Zelnickova, a Czech model. Trump became the target of a spying operation overseen by Czechoslovakia’s intelligence service in cooperation with the KGB.

Three years later Trump opened his first big property development, the Grand Hyatt New York hotel near Grand Central station. Trump bought 200 television sets for the hotel from Semyon Kislin, a Soviet émigré who co-owned Joy-Lud electronics on Fifth Avenue.

According to Shvets, Joy-Lud was controlled by the KGB and Kislin worked as a so-called “spotter agent” who identified Trump, a young businessman on the rise, as a potential asset. Kislin denies that he had a relationship with the KGB.

Forum List

Back