Sidney Powell just implicated a supreme.court justice in plot to overturn election

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
WTF

Written by MSbctv ....

You STUPID LEFTIST FUCKS .....

You DUMBASSES are so GULLIBE for the Fake News Marxist Propaganda .....

You parrot it like it's GOSSPLE and lack the IQ to know you are parroting Fake News Leftist Propaganda ....

Fucking DUMBASSES ...

Last edited:
Yes, "Kraken" Powell has just implicated Samuel Alito, among others, in a plot to overthrow the election and admitted the insurrection was planned beforehand. Time to subpoena him to the January 6th commission and require him to recuse himself from any further election meddling cases.

Wow, this is a blockbuster - if true. Alito has always turned my stomach. He's a true NaziCon.

Do you guys really believe that even if this plot is true that Sidney Powell was included in the planning? Seriously.

WTF

Written by MSbctv ....

You parrot it like it's GOSSPLE and lack the IQ to know you are parroting Fake News Leftist Propaganda ....

Fucking DUMBASSES ...
Who the heck in msnbctv.news? It is definitely not MSNBC's official site and the article says written by news staff. Somebody is getting had here.

"You DUMBASSES are so GULLIBE for the Fake News Marxist Propaganda ..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, always alert to dumbassery this 'reportage' caught my eye.

I know sh*t about the 'msnbctv news'......so I simply google up 'Sydney Powell Justice Alito.

There are a bunch of ride-along news outlets reporting it.
But so far not the big guns, the heavyweights----NYT, WaPo, WSJ, et al.

'HillReporter.com' ....(who I also know nothing about) ... seemed to offer the most articulate reportage.

Here's what they had to say (and they did have the video of her brief interview where she claimed what she claimed.)

"Justice Samuel Alito trended on Twitter Sunday morning thanks to attorney Sidney Powell, and a clip in which she appears to link him to the January 6th attack on Congress. In it, she seems to lay out a role for him following the attack, and suggest that he might have fulfilled that role, if Congress hadn’t reconvened and finished the process so quickly.

Powell and others who have pushed false election claims have repeatedly claimed that the Supreme Court was on their side and would rule in their favor, so it’s no great surprise that Powell would claim the same about one specific Justice, but one thing that stands out in this clip is that she appears to be describing a strategy. She seems to suggest that no one expected Congress to reconvene after rioters entered the Capitol Building on January 6th, and that the plan was to use this delay time to get Justice Alito’s assistance intervening.

Powell stops short of quite suggesting that the attack itself was planned, but seems to affirm that there was willingness to use the attack as part of the delaying tactics to hold off confirmation of the electoral vote until a Justice could intervene. She also doesn’t make it clear whether Alito was aware of the role she expected him to play in this, or what reason, if any, she had to expect his intervention."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, always alert to dumbassery this 'reportage' caught my eye.

I know sh*t about the 'msnbctv news'......so I simply google up 'Sydney Powell Justice Alito.

There are a bunch of ride-along news outlets reporting it.
But so far not the big guns, the heavyweights----NYT, WaPo, WSJ, et al.

'HillReporter.com' ....(who I also know nothing about) ... seemed to offer the most articulate reportage.

Here's what they had to say (and they did have the video of her brief interview where she claimed what she claimed.)

"Justice Samuel Alito trended on Twitter Sunday morning thanks to attorney Sidney Powell, and a clip in which she appears to link him to the January 6th attack on Congress. In it, she seems to lay out a role for him following the attack, and suggest that he might have fulfilled that role, if Congress hadn’t reconvened and finished the process so quickly.

Powell and others who have pushed false election claims have repeatedly claimed that the Supreme Court was on their side and would rule in their favor, so it’s no great surprise that Powell would claim the same about one specific Justice, but one thing that stands out in this clip is that she appears to be describing a strategy. She seems to suggest that no one expected Congress to reconvene after rioters entered the Capitol Building on January 6th, and that the plan was to use this delay time to get Justice Alito’s assistance intervening.

Powell stops short of quite suggesting that the attack itself was planned, but seems to affirm that there was willingness to use the attack as part of the delaying tactics to hold off confirmation of the electoral vote until a Justice could intervene. She also doesn’t make it clear whether Alito was aware of the role she expected him to play in this, or what reason, if any, she had to expect his intervention."

Alito is probably as happy to be brought up as lil'tuck'ems was happy to be brought into Pedo Gaetz' underaged dinner date.

WTF

Written by MSbctv ....

Fucking DUMBASSES ...
She's on video

Yes, "Kraken" Powell has just implicated Samuel Alito, among others, in a plot to overthrow the election and admitted the insurrection was planned beforehand. Time to subpoena him to the January 6th commission and require him to recuse himself from any further election meddling cases.

This is no surprise.

Forum List

Back