Sidney Powell just implicated a supreme.court justice in plot to overturn election

WTF

Written by MSbctv ....

You STUPID LEFTIST FUCKS .....

You DUMBASSES are so GULLIBE for the Fake News Marxist Propaganda .....

You parrot it like it's GOSSPLE and lack the IQ to know you are parroting Fake News Leftist Propaganda ....

Fucking DUMBASSES ...
Lol, spoken from a tin hat conspiracy theorist that believe pandemic are scamdemic. Did you notice the video of the Kraken saying what was in the text of the article. No I guess not. Dumbfuck

That poster is always "getting had".....part of the double digit IQ effect.
Always look at source before reading and especially before quoting. Reading anyway is OK, but evaluate. Always evaluate.

Yes, "Kraken" Powell has just implicated Samuel Alito, among others, in a plot to overthrow the election and admitted the insurrection was planned beforehand. Time to subpoena him to the January 6th commission and require him to recuse himself from any further election meddling cases.

The plot is to overthrow our democratic institutions and sound, responsible governance – that this is a ‘topic’ as opposed to issues that matter (issues that conservatives don’t want to be addressed) is proof of that.

There’s a method to the right’s madness.

So she’s credible now that she’s saying some shit you like then…. Funny that.
I didn't say she was. I simply listed something I found interesting. It actually notes in the linked piece that she's. It exactly a reliable source.

Calm down. You kids lost questionable shit from questionable sites all the damn time. Why can't I every once in a while?

Yes, "Kraken" Powell has just implicated Samuel Alito, among others, in a plot to overthrow the election and admitted the insurrection was planned beforehand. Time to subpoena him to the January 6th commission and require him to recuse himself from any further election meddling cases.

msnbctv.news? Is that a real NBC website? It looks fake. Just started up this year and doesn't release any names associated with NBC...

The plot is to overthrow our democratic institutions and sound, responsible governance – that this is a ‘topic’ as opposed to issues that matter (issues that conservatives don’t want to be addressed) is proof of that.

There’s a method to the right’s madness.
Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that regardless of your opinion of the website there is actual video of Powell's insane screed.

there was no 1/6 "assault on the Capitol" that was Nancy's Reichstag Fire

I didn't say she was. I simply listed something I found interesting. It actually notes in the linked piece that she's. It exactly a reliable source.

Calm down. You kids lost questionable shit from questionable sites all the damn time. Why can't I every once in a while?
Meh it less the site and more the person. You can’t castigate someone and call them a QAnon nut bag then suddenly switch directions because they are saying things you want to believe are true and expect to not catch some shit for it.

How about Newsweek?

Yes, that's a much more reliable site, thanks. As far as Powell, I think she's lost her mind. Here's another interview she gave last week where she claims people are being murdered to prevent more audits...

... turns out the guy she claims was "blown up," wasn't. He tragically died in a car accident.

As far as her claims of a lawsuit filed against Pence to abide by the 12th Amendment, he already was. So who knows what she's talking about there. She's been caught telling so many lies, it's hard to tell if she's ever telling the truth about anything.

Yes, that's a much more reliable site, thanks. As far as Powell, I think she's lost her mind. Here's another interview she gave last week where she claims people are being murdered to prevent more audits...

... turns out the guy she claims was "blown up," wasn't. He tragically died in a car accident.

As far as her claims of a lawsuit filed against Pence to abide by the 12th Amendment, he already was. So who knows what she's talking about there. She's been caught telling so many lies, it's hard to tell if she's ever telling the truth about anything.

People have slowly lost faith in their government, media and broadcasting institutions. Questionable deaths or defamation of people in our nation and around the world in responsible positions or in a position to damage an important person has seem to happen.

People have slowly lost faith in their government, media and broadcasting institutions. Questionable deaths or defamation of people in our nation and around the world in responsible positions or in a position to damage an important person has seem to happen.
Sadly, in large part because nuts on the right can no longer discern fact from fiction and continue to promulgate fantasies like the Big Lie.

Slowly lost faith in government, media and broadcast news? No, Donny intentionally attacked, attempting to destroy it for his benefit, to try to control the dominant message. Nothing slow about it, but sudden and deliberate, carried out daily over 4 years, with daily attempts to this day.

Slowly lost faith in government, media and broadcast news? No, Donny intentionally attacked, attempting to destroy it for his benefit, to try to control the dominant message. Nothing slow about it, but sudden and deliberate, carried out daily over 4 years, with daily attempts to this day.
This isnt a one sided problem. If you think it is and it's just the "other team" doing shit then your as much a part of the problem as you think the "other team" is....

Muslims?
Yeah, I missed the connection of this thread to "Muslims" too.
Let's give the poster the benefit of the doubt....that he knows what he is referencing, and will promptly explain.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that regardless of your opinion of the website there is actual video of Powell's insane screed."
Poster Crepitus is deadsolid right with that observation. The woman said what the woman said. And we all can watch her say it on the linked videos. Makes no difference which news outlet informs us......as long as we can see for ourselves the exchange in the interview.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"People have slowly lost faith in their government, media and broadcasting institutions."
"Donny intentionally attacked, attempting to destroy it for his benefit,"
Those two posts are a perfect pairing. A 'Call' and a 'Response'.
Poster White is right.

And I need only point all to google up the Leslie Stahl interview (on 60-Minutes, I think).....where Don Trump said exactly that. That he claims "Fake News" so the voters won't believe the media if they ever report something negative about him. Even if it is true.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"President Trump told Lesley Stahl he bashes press ‘to demean you and discredit you so ... no one will believe’ negative stories about him"

Muslims?
Yeah, I missed the connection of this thread to "Muslims" too.
Let's give the poster the benefit of the doubt....that he knows what he is referencing, and will promptly explain.

--------------------------------------------------------

Poster Crepitus is deadsolid right with that observation. The woman said what the woman said. And we all can watch her say it on the linked videos. Makes no difference which news outlet informs us......as long as we can see for ourselves the exchange in the interview.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Those two posts are a perfect pairing. A 'Call' and a 'Response'.
Poster White is right.

And I need only point all to google up the Leslie Stahl interview (on 60-Minutes, I think).....where Don Trump said exactly that. That he claims "Fake News" so the voters won't believe the media if they ever report something negative about him. Even if it is true.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"President Trump told Lesley Stahl he bashes press ‘to demean you and discredit you so ... no one will believe’ negative stories about him"

A woman who has been tagged as a QAnon crazy, and lunatic right up until she started telling stories you want to believe are true right? That's the same Sidney Powell the media and the left have been castigating for like 6-8 months now right? It's not a different Sidney Powell who might have some credibility. You cant have it both ways.

Forum List

Back