Sidney Powell just implicated a supreme.court justice in plot to overturn election

This isnt a one sided problem. If you think it is and it's just the "other team" doing shit then your as much a part of the problem as you think the "other team" is....
No. Attacking news in general as fake news if it did not parrot him, meet his liking , attacking all federal bureaucracies, intel services, the courts, anybody that did not vote for him or was of different opinion, belittling all with childish name-calling to the amusement of his intellectually stunted fans, and in villainizing the majority of the country and most of our allies, on a daily basis had an effect, especially on the weak-minded in his party that would bend to his will rather than face his wrath, as well as feeding the persecution complexes of the weak-minded in opposing parties. It was like a practical exercise of a class in psych warfare, gotten out of hand. It certainly not a one-sided problem as now it is everybody's problem, that his bizarre antics took the art of stimulated division to a higher lever, than seen in this country before.

Lol, spoken from a tin hat conspiracy theorist that believe pandemic are scamdemic. Did you notice the video of the Kraken saying what was in the text of the article. No I guess not. Dumbfuck
Fuck off Lil' Snowflake !!!

Do not respond to my comments with your single IQ bullshit !!!!

Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that regardless of your opinion of the website there is actual video of Powell's insane screed.
Not questioning the source; Powell indeed did this.

But we must not make the mistake to think Powell is just some crazy loon and lose sight of what’s actually happening: that spreading chaos, discord, and lies is how conservatives seek to destabilize the political process and undermine our democratic institutions.

No. Attacking news in general as fake news if it did not parrot him, meet his liking , attacking all federal bureaucracies, intel services, the courts, anybody that did not vote for him or was of different opinion, belittling all with childish name-calling to the amusement of his intellectually stunted fans, and in villainizing the majority of the country and most of our allies, on a daily basis had an effect, especially on the weak-minded in his party that would bend to his will rather than face his wrath, as well as feeding the persecution complexes of the weak-minded in opposing parties. It was like a practical exercise of a class in psych warfare, gotten out of hand. It certainly not a one-sided problem as now it is everybody's problem, that his bizarre antics took the art of stimulated division to a higher lever, than seen in this country before.

Thank you for making my point. The other side is evil and/or stupid. Now that my "side" is in charge it will all be better..... If only everyone would agree with me we could all live in harmony.....

Not questioning the source; Powell indeed did this.

But we must not make the mistake to think Powell is just some crazy loon and lose sight of what’s actually happening: that spreading chaos, discord, and lies is how conservatives seek to destabilize the political process and undermine our democratic institutions.
Wait, now Sidney Powell is trustworthy and we cant dismiss her as a crazy QAnon loon? When did that happen?

Thank you for making my point. The other side is evil and/or stupid. Now that my "side" is in charge it will all be better..... If only everyone would agree with me we could all live in harmony.....
Wrong. Nobody's side is really in charge, that being part of the problem and a saving grace. All live in harmony? How old are you, 19?

Wait, now Sidney Powell is trustworthy and we cant dismiss her as a crazy QAnon loon? When did that happen?
Powell has never been a loon. She's intentionally devious, calculating & deceptive. Whereas loons are just ignorant. But she was out of her league this time and got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. My guess is she's just not used to people digging as deep into her lies as they were for the 2020 election. I think she really did believe she could say just about anything and get away with it.

WTF

Written by MSbctv ....

You STUPID LEFTIST FUCKS .....

You DUMBASSES are so GULLIBE for the Fake News Marxist Propaganda .....

You parrot it like it's GOSSPLE and lack the IQ to know you are parroting Fake News Leftist Propaganda ....

Fucking DUMBASSES ...

It's very possible that they are instead Chinese Trolls. I would guess that many of the antagonizer / baiters here are foreign or they could also be here in the US with loyalties to the CCP (or trained and indoctrinated by the CCP to hate America). America has been too open and allowed freedom and privilege to be extended to it's sworn enemies. Americas sworn enemies are a growing presence in our Congress, political offices and legislatures.
One even occupies our WH now.

I don't think Americans are awake yet when it comes to realizing the gravity of the situation.
They still cling to a false hope that the "next" election can right the ship. This is a fantasy.

At this point there is absolutely nothing that will restore America short of another Revolution or armed rebellion.
We're far past the point of a return to civility and Constitutional normality via legislative and judicial remedies.

Lacking a Revolution or armed rebellion, we can expect to see global affairs slip into perhaps the darkest period in human history
and subjugation and persecution reach a scale that would make Nazi Germany seem cozy and friendly by comparison.

I feel badly for young people. They have no clue what they're begging for. NONE.
On the other hand, they may get exactly what they deserve for their willful ignorance.

Our generation has failed epically to preserve freedom on all fronts.

Last edited:
It's very possible that they are instead Chinese Trolls. I would guess that many of the antagonizer / baiters here are foreign or they could also be here in the US with loyalties to the CCP (or trained and indoctrinated by the CCP to hate America). America has been too open and allowed freedom and privilege to be extended to it's sworn enemies. Americas sworn enemies are a growing presence in our Congress, political offices and legislatures.
One even occupies our WH now.

I don't think Americans are awake yet when it comes to realizing the gravity of the situation.
They still cling to a false hope that the "next" election can right the ship. This is a fantasy.

At this point there is absolutely nothing that will restore America short of another Revolution or armed rebellion.
We're far past the point of a return to civility and Constitutional normality via legislative and judicial remedies.

Lacking a Revolution or armed rebellion, we can expect to see global affairs slip into perhaps the darkest period in human history
and subjugation and persecution reach a scale that would make Nazi Germany seem cozy and friendly by comparison.

I feel badly for young people. They have no clue what they're begging for. NONE.
On the other hand, they may get exactly what they deserve for their willful ignorance.

Our generation has failed epically to preserve freedom on all fronts.
We have not failed ....

Yes, "Kraken" Powell has just implicated Samuel Alito, among others, in a plot to overthrow the election and admitted the insurrection was planned beforehand. Time to subpoena him to the January 6th commission and require him to recuse himself from any further election meddling cases.

Now you trust her? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back