Sidney Powell and Rudy have canceled tonight's scheduled clown show with Judge Jeanine!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Not sure why really. She'd have played right along!
Apparently Tucker Carlson made them all very angry by telling the truth. :laugh:

Again, they both know the moment they open their mouths with their "evidence" the game is over.
This is just a distraction for them. They never had any intention of actually going on her show.
Pirro is a fangirl and she has a willing audience that would lap it up like melted ice cream.
This just confirms..they have nothing. Notice they aren't going to Newsmax or OAN to parrot their "evidence" either. :)

Apparently Tucker Carlson made them all very angry by telling the truth. :laugh:
Link? Real one.

Link? Real one.

I gave you one that contained multiple others.
But hey, tune in and see if they show! ;)

Link? Real one.

Raw story? Fuck off!

Rudy has hair issues.

It must really be frustrating to be a blob supporter about right now. You have to pretend there was some extensive fraud when you know there isn't. Pinning all of your hopes on the Supreme Court....when they rule against you (and you know they will), you will then have to throw them under the bus.

It's going to be great. One of the few factual accomplishments of the Blob's administration was putting justices on the court. And in your hour of need...they will "betray" you.

The anguish that is going to be delivered in the upcoming week or so is going to be delicious.

Bookmark this thread? Yes!

Link? Real one.

Raw story? Fuck off!

Shithead, you are a moron, dumbass Trump Humper.

Even Newsmax, the new favorite channel of the kookservatives, are saying Sydney Powell sounds like a loon.

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 10.12.37 AM.png

It must really be frustrating to be a blob supporter about right now. You have to pretend there was some extensive fraud when you know there isn't. Pinning all of your hopes on the Supreme Court....when they rule against you (and you know they will), you will then have to throw them under the bus.

It's going to be great. One of the few factual accomplishments of the Blob's administration was putting justices on the court. And in your hour of need...they will "betray" you.

The anguish that is going to be delivered in the upcoming week or so is going to be delicious.

NBC News, the New York Times, and CNN all did major stories on how easily hackable voting machines are. Now they say it never happened? Wonder why?

Corn hole, if you care Google how easy it is to hack voting machines. NBC News will show you exactly how easy. It's all there on you tube. I absolutely believe the voting machines in at least three States were hacked. The good news is the machines leave a record of all activity. Pennsylvania will do a complete machine audit. The truth will eventually come out.

For all our sakes I hope it was not fraud.

NBC News, the New York Times, and CNN all did major stories on how easily hackable voting machines are. Now they say it never happened? Wonder why?

Corn hole, if you care Google how easy it is to hack voting machines. NBC News will show you exactly how easy. It's all there on you tube. I absolutely believe the voting machines in at least three States were hacked. The good news is the machines leave a record of all activity. Pennsylvania will do a complete machine audit. The truth will eventually come out.

Got any evidence that it happened?

Time's running out.

But Sidney Powell's evidence proves it is.

So IN OTHER WORDS, you are criticizing Sydney and Rudy for treating Fox News the SAME WAY that every democrat has treated them for years?

Got any evidence that it happened?

Time's running out.

The machines will need to be examined. They leave a record of all activity. That will happen in at least some jurisdictions. The truth will come out. I sincerely hope there was not fraud.

There is a video on YouTube by the computer security firm Symantec. They bought a voting machine from Ohio. They found it was pre - loaded with 1300 Dim votes before the 2012 election. :lol: That was one machine. To change, delete, or assign fractional values for votes takes less than a minute with admin access or hacking your way in. It is very easy. Too easy.

You gals are spiking the football and making this about Trump. It isn't about Trump anymore. This is much bigger.

Forum List

Back