Sidney Powell and Rudy have canceled tonight's scheduled clown show with Judge Jeanine!

It must really be frustrating to be a blob supporter about right now. You have to pretend there was some extensive fraud when you know there isn't. Pinning all of your hopes on the Supreme Court....when they rule against you (and you know they will), you will then have to throw them under the bus.

It's going to be great. One of the few factual accomplishments of the Blob's administration was putting justices on the court. And in your hour of need...they will "betray" you.

The anguish that is going to be delivered in the upcoming week or so is going to be delicious.

Bookmark this thread? Yes!

NBC News, the New York Times, and CNN all did major stories on how easily hackable voting machines are. Now they say it never happened? Wonder why?

Corn hole, if you care Google how easy it is to hack voting machines. NBC News will show you exactly how easy. It's all there on you tube. I absolutely believe the voting machines in at least three States were hacked. The good news is the machines leave a record of all activity. Pennsylvania will do a complete machine audit. The truth will eventually come out.

For all our sakes I hope it was not fraud.

Got any evidence that it happened?

Time's running out.

The machines will need to be examined. They leave a record of all activity. That will happen in at least some jurisdictions. The truth will come out. I sincerely hope there was not fraud.

There is a video on YouTube by the computer security firm Symantec. They bought a voting machine from Ohio. They found it was pre - loaded with 1300 Dim votes before the 2012 election. :lol: That was one machine. To change, delete, or assign fractional values for votes takes less than a minute with admin access or hacking your way in. It is very easy. Too easy.

You gals are spiking the football and making this about Trump. It isn't about Trump anymore. This is much bigger.

Just so we know, these are the same machines that gave the blob 70M votes, 20+ states, gains in the House and essentially a break-even in the Senate....right?

That's because Fox News hasn't gone completely batshit insane, unlike the frothing kookservatives pushing this bullshit.
Whoa...a good word about "Faux" news from a leftist boot licker like you?
This can only mean Fox has shifted to the left and you approve.

Fox's ratings drop like a stone, of course. I suppose you approve of that too?

It must really be frustrating to be a blob supporter about right now. You have to pretend there was some extensive fraud when you know there isn't. Pinning all of your hopes on the Supreme Court....when they rule against you (and you know they will), you will then have to throw them under the bus.

It's going to be great. One of the few factual accomplishments of the Blob's administration was putting justices on the court. And in your hour of need...they will "betray" you.

The anguish that is going to be delivered in the upcoming week or so is going to be delicious.

NBC News, the New York Times, and CNN all did major stories on how easily hackable voting machines are. Now they say it never happened? Wonder why?

Corn hole, if you care Google how easy it is to hack voting machines. NBC News will show you exactly how easy. It's all there on you tube. I absolutely believe the voting machines in at least three States were hacked. The good news is the machines leave a record of all activity. Pennsylvania will do a complete machine audit. The truth will eventually come out.

Time's running out.

The machines will need to be examined. They leave a record of all activity. That will happen in at least some jurisdictions. The truth will come out. I sincerely hope there was not fraud.

There is a video on YouTube by the computer security firm Symantec. They bought a voting machine from Ohio. They found it was pre - loaded with 1300 Dim votes before the 2012 election. :lol: That was one machine. To change, delete, or assign fractional values for votes takes less than a minute with admin access or hacking your way in. It is very easy. Too easy.

You gals are spiking the football and making this about Trump. It isn't about Trump anymore. This is much bigger.

Just so we know, these are the same machines that gave the blob 70M votes, 20+ states, gains in the House and essentially a break-even in the Senate....right?

The easiest fraud is to take one ballot, mark it for Biden, and run the same ballot through the machine 20,000 times. NBC News said that was the simplest and easiest fraud.

So Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin all announce on election night around 10 pm they are stopping the vote count which has never happened in American history. Then hundreds of thousands of ballets are run through the machines, most 80-90% for Biden, about 450,000 only marked for Biden.

But you're right..... Nothing to see here. :lol:

Time's running out.

The easiest fraud is to take one ballot, mark it for Biden, and run the same ballot through the machine 20,000 times. NBC News said that was the simplest and easiest fraud.

So Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin all announce on election night around 10 pm they are stopping the vote count which has never happened in American history. Then hundreds of thousands of ballets are run through the machines, most 80-90% for Biden, about 450,000 only marked for Biden.

Now only if you could prove that happened. You can't.....can you.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

So IN OTHER WORDS, you are criticizing Sydney and Rudy for treating Fox News the SAME WAY that every democrat has treated them for years?
Good point. Suddenly Faux News is given unprecedented credibility by leftists. Why is that?
They went woke. Now they are going broke.

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

You are not hearing me. The voting machine leave a record of all activity. If the machines were hacked it will be found out. This is not about Trump anymore. It is about Dims, Biden, and our election.

Do you understand? :).

At least Pennsylvania has said they will do a forensic audit of their voting machines. My guess is Wisconsin will also. Probably other States eventually. No fraud....no problem. If the machines were hacked.....just wow.

Maybe you should you tube NBC News stories on how easy it is to hack voting machines. Maybe educate yourself. :)

They shouldn't discuss their case with anyone until the court is in process. The Deep state wants to know what evidence that he have on them. That it is driving them crazy.
And so they have sent in their secret weapon judge Jeanine tp squeeze it out of them. They know that the President legal team will not refuse the judge. And so they've came up with an excuse without hurting the judge feelings.
All of these MSM reporters are whores for the Deep state.

oba-gif_17_delay-0.1s.gif

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

You are not hearing me. The voting machine leave a record of all activity. If the machines were hacked it will be found out. This is not about Trump anymore. It is about Dims, Biden, and our election.

At least Pennsylvania has said they will do a forensic audit of their voting machines. My guess is Wisconsin will also. Probably other States eventually. No fraud....no problem. If the machines were hacked.....just wow.

Maybe you should you tube NBC News stories on how easy it is to hack voting machines. Maybe educate yourself. :)

You're not making any sense.

First it was "the machines were hacked". Then it was "someone ran a ballot through 20,000 times" Now we're back to hacking.

Here are the facts:

Trump won 20+ states
Trump got 70M votes
The GOP picked up 8 seats in the House
The GOP basically broke even in the Senate

This doesn't even begin to address all of the state races they won.

If the machines were hacked or if someone was running a ballot through 20K times....neither of which took place....all of the above would not have happened.

They shouldn't discuss their case with anyone until the court is in process. The Deep state wants to know what evidence that he have on them. That it is driving them crazy.
And so they have sent in their secret weapon judge Jeanine tp squeeze it out of them. They know that the President legal team will not refuse the judge. And so they've came up with and excuse without hurting the judge feelings.
All of these MSM reporters are whores for the Deep state.
C'mon...no need to post that. Just let this silly woman have her 15 minutes of fame.

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

Corn hole your funny says your nervous. You should be. This is not going away. At least half the Country believes mass election fraud took place. I think things look very suspicious but I am okay with waiting for the voting machines to be forensically examined. if they are clean good. If not, all he'll breaks loose.

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

First it was "the machines were hacked". Then it was "someone ran a ballot through 20,000 times" Now we're back to hacking.

Here are the facts:

Trump won 20+ states
Trump got 70M votes

If the machines were hacked or if someone was running a ballot through 20K times....neither of which took place....all of the above would not have happened.

Your reading comprehension is not good today. 450,000 ballots were marked solely for Biden. No one else. Understand? You can run a ballot through a tabulating machine as many times as you want. Got it? Please don't make me explain this again.

If you are cheating and want Trump to lose mark one ballot Biden and run that one ballot through as many times as you want.

Again, they both know the moment they open their mouths with their "evidence" the game is over.
This is just a distraction for them. They never had any intention of actually going on her show.
Pirro is a fangirl and she has a willing audience that would lap it up like melted ice cream.
This just confirms..they have nothing. Notice they aren't going to Newsmax or OAN to parrot their "evidence" either. :)

You knew it was over.....when they didn't actually present the evidence. But instead gave you more promises that they were 'gunna'.

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

Here are the facts:

Trump won 20+ states
Trump got 70M votes

Your reading comprehension is not good today. 450,000 ballots were marked solely for Biden. No one else. Understand? You can run a ballot through a tabulating machine as many times as you want. Got it? Please don't make me explain this again.

If you are cheating and want Trump to lose mark one ballot Biden and run that one ballot through as many times as you want.

450,000 ballots were marked solely for Biden....No one else......according to who?

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

Here are the facts:

Trump won 20+ states
Trump got 70M votes

450,000 ballots were marked solely for Biden....No one else......according to who?

Multiple media reports. Google is your friend. And again, whatever happened the truth will come out. Let's all hope our election was not compromised.

Again, they both know the moment they open their mouths with their "evidence" the game is over.
This is just a distraction for them. They never had any intention of actually going on her show.
Pirro is a fangirl and she has a willing audience that would lap it up like melted ice cream.
This just confirms..they have nothing. Notice they aren't going to Newsmax or OAN to parrot their "evidence" either. :)

You knew it was over.....when they didn't actually present the evidence. But instead gave you more promises that they were 'gunna'.

Personally I think without machine audits we will not know. I do not trust Trump's lawyers. I will trust independent computer security experts examining random voting machines in Philadelphia, Detroit, and Milwaukee. If there was fraud it can be fairly easily detected. But you will have to look at the machines. That has not happened yet. Until then it all so much bullshit on both sides.

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

Here are the facts:

Trump won 20+ states
Trump got 70M votes

Multiple media reports. Google is your friend. And again, whatever happened the truth will come out. Let's all hope our election was not compromised.

Then you're not talking about vote tallies. You're talking about vote REPORTING to the press.

Those are two totally different things.

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

Corn hole your funny says your nervous. You should be. This is not going away. At least half the Country believes mass election fraud took place. I think things look very suspicious but I am okay with waiting for the voting machines to be forensically examined. if they are clean good. If not, all he'll breaks loose.

I'll remind you later about this because by February, you'll never mention it again.

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

Here are the facts:

Trump won 20+ states
Trump got 70M votes

LOL....sure. Its amazing how every allegation is a perfectly round number. A note for the next crazy assed conspiracy theory you'll throw out....very few things have perfectly round numbers. One of the great many reasons nobody believes these stupid theories you're hanging your very existence upon.

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

Here are the facts:

Trump won 20+ states
Trump got 70M votes

Then you're not talking about vote tallies. You're talking about vote REPORTING to the press.

Those are two totally different things.

I never mentioned the press. I don't give a shit about the press. They have nothing to do with our election system.

Were voting machines tampered with or were phony votes run through the voting machines in some jurisdictions? Pretty simple question. I think you and anyone above a 70 IQ can understand.

The machines themselves will need to be examined and audited. That will happen in at least some jurisdictions. I am keeping an open mind until that is done.

Time's running out.

Too bad
So sad
Biden's your dad-dee

Here are the facts:

Trump won 20+ states
Trump got 70M votes

LOL....sure. Its amazing how every allegation is a perfectly round number. A note for the next crazy assed conspiracy theory you'll throw out....very few things have perfectly round numbers. One of the great many reasons nobody believes these stupid theories you're hanging your very existence upon.

The good news is we will find out one way or another. I mean it when I say I hope no election fraud took place. But I am also honest enough to says some things appear very questionable. I want answers. I am confident eventually we will get them.

Forum List

Back