SICKO GOP Leader Jim Bakker: Hurricane Is God’s ‘Judgment’ So, Buy My Doomsday Food

back in the day....in the early 70s we would get high af and watch tammy faye...she did a cooking show to show people how to cook cheaply....i swear...so they could send jim and tammy faye more money ..this was during the height of the ptl club.....which we called the pass the loot club

interesting doc on tammy faye...the eyes of tammy faye

And what's wrong with suggestion Hurricane Is God’s ‘Judgment’?
Can God not judge nations which despise his commandments?

It rains on the righteous and the unrighteous. Jim Bakker is a homosexual and a zionist, not a prophet of God.

Most hurricane damage come from flooding. Flooding comes from irresponsibly building on low ground near the ocean.

Both floods and hurricanes can be send by God as punishment for sins.
Jim Bakker knows the Holy Bible and refers to it.

And what's wrong with suggestion Hurricane Is God’s ‘Judgment’?
Can God not judge nations which despise his commandments?

God makes Hilter ‘Judgment’ a real all inclusive people lover. And was way better than god.
Where Hilter did not kill everyone on the planet. As god forced baby abortions/terminations,
as Hitler did the same, baby terminations outside and in the womb. Who did
nothing wrong, as they were not born. By now, god killed a Billion plus babies on this planet.
Yes, god is a genocidal MASS murder. Where Hitler only got under 2M babies during WWII.
And say 25 Million others, and was stopped. Where god is still killing babies and others daily.
Which tells me they were either not life, or were life and its okay to
terminate others, as we are made in some godly image.
As god is pro forced abortions, and human killing, these facts above, clearly tell us all.

You know, I had so much fun reading the section about Bakker, that I'm gonna put it up because I know that some people have problems clicking on links........

1. Jim Bakker, televangelist

In an interview with Steve Strang of Charisma News on Thursday, Bakker warned of an assassination attempt against Trump, given that “the apocalypse has already begun.”

“There’s going to be an attempt on our president’s life very soon,” he stated. “The world is marching in the streets against our president, and it is a war.”

“This is the first horse of the apocalypse,” Bakker promised. “The apocalypse has already begun.”

According to Bakker, Trump’s opposition is “the spirit of the Antichrist,” fighting back against God’s miracle: the election of Trump. The strongest indicator of end times for Bakker was the cancellation of ABC’s “Last Man Standing” last week. The show starred Tim Allen, an anomalyous Trump supporter in Hollywood. Conservatives have blamed Allen’s political leanings for the show’s cancellation, despite offering no evidence to support their claims.

Although Bakker never watched the show, he insisted it was cancelled because of hatred for Trump.

“This is not a normal spirit. This is not a normal hate. This is that spirit of the first horse of the Apocalypse,” Bakker continued. “It’s the spirit of hatred that’s taking over America.”

Really? The apocalypse has already begun, and Trump is being attacked by the first horse of the Apocalypse? Wonder if the Secret Service is listening to Bakker's predictions on Trump's assassination?

I wonder if he's on Trump's Fundagelical council?
Undoubtedly, a fellow pussy grabber.

I must confess here, in public.
I'm any (legal) girls love slave. FREE! Please take a number.
I'm here to please.
Almost ALL are welcome. Please, I want clean safe rumbles.
The wife may join, but dang. We have a deal.
Welcome aboard is tattooed on my Dick. (See that Movie)
I'm Fully Respectable of all females. It's just right. But can treat
you bad, if needed. Still not understanding why?
Girls are not lesser status in my book. They're 99.333% equal to males.
Other than the Baby Bakers, I feel being a FireFighter, NOT saving my life,
because of natural strength weakness, will be an issue then, as I WILL HOLD
you down as we DIE. At this point your going down for this BS!

btw. Female firefighters, Please try still, I will not hold you down,
you will be pushed away to safety. Not as being female, just for
being rationally realistic about the facts. You're better than many
men I know.

Why am I not surprised your a sub pretending to be a switch...

He was never a GOP leader and he hasn't been relevant for 30 plus years.
IMG_0495.GIF

Jim baker is no GOP leader you twit.

View attachment 148051
Rightie....

Televangelist and pastor Paula White has known Donald Trump since the early 2000s, and she is thought to be the president’s closest spiritual adviser. She prayed at his inauguration, appeared with him when he signed his executive order easing restrictions on pastors engaging in politics, and told appearing on the Jim Bakker Show to defend Trump’s presidency and his spiritual bona fides in apocalyptic terms. While White has condemned white supremacy as evil and has a racially mixed fan base, she didn’t mention Trump’s equivocations that have roiled the nation.
White didn’t need to convince Bakker’s audience that a flawed man can be redeemed to do the Lord's work; the Bakker himself went through a high-profile sex scandal in the 1980s and later spent time in jail for mail and wire fraud before returning to ministry. White’s case for Trump’s divine mission was based not on his character, but on the future of the Supreme Court and other judicial appointments. To White, Trump is doing exactly what conservative Christians elected him to do.

That above makes Jim bakker a GOP leader. Well, more a DOPer leader.

Jim baker is no GOP leader you twit.

View attachment 148051
Rightie....

Televangelist and pastor Paula White has known Donald Trump since the early 2000s, and she is thought to be the president’s closest spiritual adviser. She prayed at his inauguration, appeared with him when he signed his executive order easing restrictions on pastors engaging in politics, and told appearing on the Jim Bakker Show to defend Trump’s presidency and his spiritual bona fides in apocalyptic terms. While White has condemned white supremacy as evil and has a racially mixed fan base, she didn’t mention Trump’s equivocations that have roiled the nation.
White didn’t need to convince Bakker’s audience that a flawed man can be redeemed to do the Lord's work; the Bakker himself went through a high-profile sex scandal in the 1980s and later spent time in jail for mail and wire fraud before returning to ministry. White’s case for Trump’s divine mission was based not on his character, but on the future of the Supreme Court and other judicial appointments. To White, Trump is doing exactly what conservative Christians elected him to do.

That above makes Jim bakker a GOP leader. Well, more a DOPer leader.

Only in the vast barren expanse that separates your ears later tatter.

Forum List

Back