SICKO GOP Leader Jim Bakker: Hurricane Is God’s ‘Judgment’ So, Buy My Doomsday Food

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Jim Bakker: Hurricane Is God’s ‘Judgment’ So Hurry Up and Buy My Doomsday Food
Televangelist turns tragedy into a marketing opportunity.
Disgraced televangelist
Jim Bakker claims Hurricane Harvey was God’s “judgment” on the city of Houston, where the storm killed at least 60 and left thousands homeless.

And naturally, he used his gloom-and-doom scenario as part of a sales pitch to sell his buckets of instant apocalypse food.

“I have felt ― and I was afraid to share it with anybody ― that this flood is from God,” he said on Monday in a clip posted online by Right Wing Watch. “It’s a judgment on America somehow.”

His guest, “prophet” Rick Joyner, agreed.

“We have to stand up against the perversion of our times and call it what it is,” Joyner said.

Jim Bakker: Hurricane Is God's 'Judgment' So Hurry Up and Buy My Doomsday Food | HuffPost

------:puke3:JUST FOOLS, all these followers of fake gods -----------------------

A pioneer in televangelism, Jim Bakker helped create “The 700 Club,” which is now hosted by Pat Robertson, and, in 1974, “The PTL Club.” Along with his popular PTL Television Network (short for Praise the Lord), Bakker and his late wife and co-host Tammy Faye Bakker built a resort town and theme park called Heritage USA outside of Charlotte, N.C. But Bakker was brought down by a series of scandals, namely using ministry funds to cover up an extramarital affair and committing fraud by selling more Heritage USA memberships than the resort could accommodate. He resigned from the network in 1987 and in 1989 he was found guilty of fraud charges. He was released from prison after serving four years.

In 2003, Bakker launched a new ministry and community called Morningside outside of Branson, Missouri, with his second wife and co-host, Lori Bakker. He has also created a new PTL Network, which now stands for Prophets Talking Loud. Bakker’s new ministry has focused on the “prepper” movement, putting an emphasis on the sale of survival food, equipment and health products. Intertwined with his survivalist sales pitches are a series of extremely vague and often provably false doomsday prophecies. These predictions often focus on supposedly imminent threats from the government or acts of judgment from God.
Jim Bakker | Right Wing Watch
----Following BS, well made up abuse merchants, by Flim-Flam Grifters. FFS!----

:puke3:FFS! This guy has been pimping his shit for decades. After the Makeup Monster Tammy Faye issues.The POS did get a few Hookers. we can understand why. ALL Followers of fake gods are just such gullible weakmind peoples. SHAME...SHAME... This god stuff is done by Flim-Flam Grifter
Con Man, using lying mixed up games, to steal your life and money. Find mental help peoples.
(Yep! Like The Great Orange YUHE Douche Con Man Grifter of America!)

As ALL religions are the foundations of/for Crimes Against Humanity. As this BS fake thang you worship, made the first FFS, boat peoples. After drowning the planet. And made incest the manner on how this world population was restored. So to get the other races, beastiality was performed on prisoner animals. As No Whitey's are PUREbreds today.

Anyone else find it strange that televangelists like Bakker and his ilk tell you that they are saving your soul by selling you a whole bunch of crap you don't need?

But then again, Alex Jones' Infowars is another one of those huckster shows that tries to tell you that they are news, when in actuality, they are just one long commercial, sprinkled with conspiracy theories.

Disgraced televangelist
Jim Bakker claims Hurricane Harvey was God’s “judgment” on the city of Houston, where the storm killed at least 60 and left thousands homeless.

And naturally, he used his gloom-and-doom scenario as part of a sales pitch to sell his buckets of instant apocalypse food.

“I have felt ― and I was afraid to share it with anybody ― that this flood is from God,” he said on Monday in a clip posted online by Right Wing Watch. “It’s a judgment on America somehow.”

“We have to stand up against the perversion of our times and call it what it is,” Joyner said.

Jim Bakker: Hurricane Is God's 'Judgment' So Hurry Up and Buy My Doomsday Food | HuffPost

------:puke3:JUST FOOLS, all these followers of fake gods -----------------------

A pioneer in televangelism, Jim Bakker helped create “The 700 Club,” which is now hosted by Pat Robertson, and, in 1974, “The PTL Club.” Along with his popular PTL Television Network (short for Praise the Lord), Bakker and his late wife and co-host Tammy Faye Bakker built a resort town and theme park called Heritage USA outside of Charlotte, N.C. But Bakker was brought down by a series of scandals, namely using ministry funds to cover up an extramarital affair and committing fraud by selling more Heritage USA memberships than the resort could accommodate. He resigned from the network in 1987 and in 1989 he was found guilty of fraud charges. He was released from prison after serving four years.

In 2003, Bakker launched a new ministry and community called Morningside outside of Branson, Missouri, with his second wife and co-host, Lori Bakker. He has also created a new PTL Network, which now stands for Prophets Talking Loud. Bakker’s new ministry has focused on the “prepper” movement, putting an emphasis on the sale of survival food, equipment and health products. Intertwined with his survivalist sales pitches are a series of extremely vague and often provably false doomsday prophecies. These predictions often focus on supposedly imminent threats from the government or acts of judgment from God.

:puke3:FFS! This guy has been pimping his shit for decades. After the Makeup Monster Tammy Faye issues.The POS did get a few Hookers. we can understand why. ALL Followers of fake gods are just such gullible weakmind peoples. SHAME...SHAME... This god stuff is done by Flim-Flam Grifter
Con Man, using lying mixed up games, to steal your life and money. Find mental help peoples.

As ALL religions are the foundations of/for Crimes Against Humanity. As this BS fake thang you worship, made the first FFS, boat peoples. After drowning the planet. And made incest the manner on how this world population was restored. So to get the other races, beastiality was performed on prisoner animals. As No Whitey's are PUREbreds today.

:cuckoo:

Jim Bakker is saying that this is God's punishment for something, but in reality he just wants to sell his doomsday crap.

But, he's not the only stupid conservative when it comes to the hurricane coverage, Limbaugh is saying that all this hurricane coverage is a liberal hoax to advance climate change, and for the news agencies to promote fear.

Disgraced televangelist

JUST FOOLS, all these followers of fake gods
He has what's coming to him!
He's leading the blind, right into a ditch!

This con shouldn't even be allowed on TV,
nor should any stations air his show...
they will be held accountable as well

Disgraced televangelist

Why? Are you feeling compelled to buy something?

:laugh:

GOP leader?

He's not a political leader. You're grasping at straws.

Not in Public Office, True. Not a formal Public GOP/DOPer inter group listed member, true but maybe NOT.
But still loved by the Nazi/ KKK/WN/Neo- Gun Nutter, RW, Rightie, ALL Whitey followers KLAN,
he is a LEADER.

Last edited:
Disgraced televangelist

Just need money to be on anywhere.

GOP leader?

He's not a political leader. You're grasping at straws.
i have to concur here baz......

That's not the overall point. It's a YUGE history review, connecting all the
SICKO dots review in 2017,
for newbies.
hey you called the guy a GOP leader Baz......either he is or he isnt....
He's IS, IN MY BOOK. Over the last 20 years plus.
Just behind the scene, AS an exposed GOP Hypocrite (really not, just who it is)
with sex scandals needing forgiveness. And to help it atone for sins done, which
are truly approred family values, really. you must send/give it our money for
its better lifestyle.

See Florida Joel Osteen, as it the same kind of scam.

Disgraced televangelist

Jim Bakker, Joel Osteen, Pat Robertson, these are all a flood of scumbags, please oh lord can't you smite the lowlifes that prey on your children for profit?

Or are you too busy drowning people in Houston.

BTW. I did ask the fake gods to prove they are real. If you hit this flagged shit hole only, in Florida, will prove to me you're real. You can't touch any other place in FL. Well?.. Take Tiger's and LimpBall's places as well. But MUST hit the one flagged in RED and these two others only.. I'm yours if you use your godly almighty powers here this week. Missing my stated goals! Well, That's 'A Deal Breaker. But if you chicken out, go the Gulf inside route. You may get to CA. And you get a second shot at texASS, at least.

Marolagohitirma.jpg

GO...god GO! :happy-1::happy-1::happy-1: I want to love a god. Over my personal well-beings for life. .
And Give You...FFS!....ALL MY MONEY!

DANG!
Maps: Tracking the Path of Hurricane Irma

Last edited:
Disgraced televangelist

:laugh:

Ha ha ha, very funny

No, I'm not that stupid!

God will take care of me!
These people who honestly think,
these food supplies are going to see them through,
when the Day of Reckoning is upon us, are sorely mistaken

He shouldn't be allowed to profit off the gullible
by pandering his fear propaganda... he's a con man
who is standing on the back of Almighty God, Himself, to profit

He is not a man of or for Almighty God, the Great, I Am,
he is a minion for his father, Satan, the great deceiver!
His judgment will be severe and swift

Forum List

Back