Sick, Woke Educators Perverting Our Kids

You HAVE to see this video, to snowflakes on Pennsylvania school board!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9GcDK0zBkU&t=23s

Don't just whine to each other here on USMB.
Take the fight to the perps where they infect and destroy.
I looked up the website of this exact school board and emailed all of the members what I thought of their cowardly fascism and the comeuppance handed to them by Mr. Campbell.
Board member Chip Taylor emailed me back, "I like you."

<[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
What the fuck is this??!! It's supposed to prove what exactly about the the schools?

Nobody knows what causes homosexuality. The Gay Mafia would LOVE to find some evidence that it is genetic, but given the fact that few homosexuals reproduce, and there is no evidence of homosexual tendencies in the parents or ancestors of gay men, that hope is likely in vain.

The hope for "genetic homosexuality" would be to counter the fact that we are all responsible for our own behavior, regardless of our innate tendencies. If it's voluntary behavior and not genetic, they are engaging in immoral conduct - at least according to basically every religion in the world.

EVERYONE has inclinations to do immoral things, but "we" are responsible for our actions; nobody will accept as an excuse, "I really really really wanted to do that."

Nobody is hated for being homosexual. Nobody is punished or prosecuted for being homosexual, either here or in any foreign country. To the extent that hate and persecution exist, they is the result - often irrational, to be sure - of overt, voluntary actions, even if those actions are affectations and not actual sexual conduct.

Less than 2% of the American male population is "gay." One would never know that by looking at American entertainment or any college campus. The Gay Mafia is wildly successful in peddling a falsely over-stated presence of such people in society.

There is no rational reason on God's green earth why American public schools should be teaching ANYTHING beyond the biological aspects of human reproduction. Teaching about sexual perversion, bizarre quasi-sexual practices, and rare biological anomalies is a crime against the population, and specifically the children and their parents.

It is time for rational Americans to demand an answer to the simple question: On what basis are American Schools teaching about sexual perversion? When were "you" given this mission, and why?

And when no acceptable answer is produced, it should all stop.

FWIW, lesbianism is a whole different matter. There is nothing innate about it (as is the case with homosexuality), and most lesbians are simply women who cannot (or choose not to) relate successfully to men, for any one of a hundred different reasons.

And while we are on the subject, can anyone explain why the phenomenon of gender dysphoria DID NOT EXIST in females 60 years ago, and now we have public high schools in Leftist communities where 25% of the girls claim to be boys? Just wondering.

Nobody knows what causes homosexuality.

And while we are on the subject, can anyone explain why the phenomenon of gender dysphoria DID NOT EXIST in females 60 years ago, and now we have public high schools in Leftist communities where 25% of the girls claim to be boys? Just wondering.

I know what causes homosexuality. Evil thinking. It's a choice. Hence their recruiting in grade school and everywhere else.

This and gender dysphoria are the product of Leftists and teachers, who should be ashamed of themselves, but they never are.

Seems that we have a bunch of closeted people here. You guys are overly "concerned" about gay stuff. I'm not gay and don't give a damn if teachers are telling kids that gay people actually exist.

Many of us feel the same way! :04:

fuck woke, and that's that.

1664160875515.png

Why would a school teacher inform her students that "gay" people exist?

Seriously. Give me a reason.

In my 12 years of basic schooling, it never came up, and I never missed it. Nor did any teacher ever tell me whether s/he was heterosexual, married, or sexually frustrated.

Why would they teach such things in a public school?

I'll wait.

If you don't like what is being taught in your local public school...there is always home schooling or a private school of your choice.
Nope. We're going to take our schools back and kick the sick trash to the curb.. Suck on that.

On the subject of sick trash:

Story Hour - Copy.jpg

Hurting and brainwashing children doesn't bother most Leftists.
They all vote Democrat, so they don't give a rip about children.
One woke teacher condemned a student, telling him it's okay for
adults to have sex with small kids. Public school.

Tolerance is well and good but tolerance does not include infinite validation for all sexual proclivities and fetishes and especially not for meddling with innocent kids.

I was already all aboard banning teachers unions, now I think we should nuke their membership from orbit after reading this filth.
You want to murder several hundred thousand teachers?

There is no rational reason on God's green earth why American public schools should be teaching ANYTHING beyond the biological aspects of human reproduction.

Just to add where it might come into play:
*Psychology classes
*History classes
*Sociology classes
*Civics and civil rights (where not discussed in history).
*Literature.

Forum List

Back