Sick, Woke Educators Perverting Our Kids

If you don't like what is being taught in your local public school...there is always home schooling or a private school of your choice.
yep
A lot of parents are doing that.
The problem is that when these kids become adults there is going to be a lot of cultural conflict because they have been brainwashed in left wing hate.

The national teachers union’s “LGBTQ+ Caucus” has created a website and badge for public school employees that promote being queer, a how-to guide for queer sex and the idea that men can get pregnant.

The National Education Association's local affiliate in Hilliard, Ohio, has been providing staff in the Hilliard City School District with the QR code-enabled badges, which point to the “NEA LGBTQ+ Caucus” website and resources from promoters of queer sex.

"One of these linked resources, Teen Health Source’s 'Queering Sexual Education,' which promises to 'empower youth' and includes a how-to guide for performing 'anal sex,' 'bondage,' 'rimming,' 'domination,' 'sadomasochism,' 'muffing,' and 'fisting.' The materials are extremely graphic, explaining how to, for example, '[put] a fist or whole hand into a person’s vagina or bum,'" says Christopher Rufo at christopherrufo.com.

"This isn’t a fringe organization. The NEA is the largest teachers union in the country, representing more than 3 million public school teachers in all 14,000 local school districts—and it has been captured by radical gender theory and its perverse sexual ideology," says Rufo.
Holy shit! Seriously? Christopher Rufo again!?? I previously established the fact that he is a known bigot and trans/homophobe. Here he is providing his slanted interpretation of what the shool is doing and you people just blinly lap it up like a starving dog.

Neither Rufo or any of the bigots on this thread have been able to post any policy or proceedures that actually comes from the school board to substantiate your claims.

Now go back and read post 5!!

If a teacher organization promoted white supremacy and gave teachers badges to let white supremist students know that the teacher wearing the badge is a safe adult with whom to talk about life as a white supremist and a teacher who will protect them from anti white supremist bullies, you would have no trouble recognizing that as recruiting kids into white supremacy. Even if the QR code to the white supremist website is in the back of the badge.

Substitute LGBTQW and now you're fine with it. Why?

Because you believe that LGBTQW is objectively a positive subject to encourage kids to explore ends if parents disagree their kids should be taught that parents are simply wrong.
Come on Seymour! That is a false equivalency logical fallacy. I would have thought that you one of the few on here that is smart enough to know that.

In your senerio about white supemacists, you cite "promoting" an ideology and recruiting kids

LGBT is not an ideology or a choice. It is, simply, who some people are. These programs that include a discussion of LGBT issues are not encouraging or recruiting kids to be anything. They are intended to support and validate kids who may be questioning their gender identity of sexual orientation.

The "encouragement" is to let them know that they are valued human being regadless of their sexuality and maybe, just maybe they will not feel the need to kill themselves. The programs are also aimed to heling non LGBT kids to valuer and respect diversity so that they do not become ignorant bigots and fearful of those who are different.

As far as the parents are concerned, most people would find the promotion of white supremacy revolting as they should. And, I suppose that most parents would find the "promotion" or encouraging of gay or trans lifestyles also objectionable. But again, that is not what is happening. They are simply being taught to be tollerant of others and accepting of themselves in a safe environment. That is part of social-emotional learning and if a parrent has a problem with that it's just too damned bad.

In summary, white supremacy is a vile ideology and should be condemned while being LGBT represents the essence of who some people are, and children in that group need to be supported and protected.

yep
A lot of parents are doing that.
The problem is that when these kids become adults there is going to be a lot of cultural conflict because they have been brainwashed in left wing hate.
Actually home schooled kids are often brainwashed in right wing hate and religious fanatacism, and are ill prepared to function in a progressive and diverse environment

Actually home schooled kids are often brainwashed in right wing hate and religious fanatacism, and are ill prepared to function in a progressive and diverse environment
yes
usually Democrats are hard core religious bigots
the Nazis hated the Jews
the Democrats hate the Christian
it the same thing, just a different religion
and just like the Nazis taught children to hate the Jews, the Democrat are teaching children to hate the Christians

You people really need to get over your irrational angst over all things LGBT. It is born of fear, ignorance and the need to hate And that need to hate, is in turn, the product of you own gender and sexual insecurity and the need to feel superior to others.

Here is what is really going on there :

HEA Statement on Safe Space Badges

Your problem is that you think that any mention of or acknowledgement of the existence of gay, bi or trans kids is "grooming" and recruting and that is just plain stupid. Worse than stupid, it can be deadly! Like it or not, this is real and this kids must be supported and validated. The alternative is that they fall into despair resulting in self emotional turmoil destructive behavior. YOU WILL HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!
What is so god damned funny 80zephyr ?

Holy shit! Seriously? Christopher Rufo again!?? I previously established the fact that he is a known bigot and trans/homophobe. Here he is providing his slanted interpretation of what the shool is doing and you people just blinly lap it up like a starving dog.

Neither Rufo or any of the bigots on this thread have been able to post any policy or proceedures that actually comes from the school board to substantiate your claims.

Now go back and read post 5!!
You're an asshole. You're the bigot. Rufo provides the source information or tells where it can be found. People oppose evil people like you, not the kids. Nor are they phobic — they see right through your wicked deflections. You should never be left alone with anyone's children. You're all mouth, lies and stupidity. And arrogant about your lies and stupidity. 😄

Get your kids out of public schools before is too late!

:cuckoo:

1664070886297.png

You HAVE to see this video, to snowflakes on Pennsylvania school board!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9GcDK0zBkU&t=23s

Don't just whine to each other here on USMB.
Take the fight to the perps where they infect and destroy.
I looked up the website of this exact school board and emailed all of the members what I thought of their cowardly fascism and the comeuppance handed to them by Mr. Campbell.
Board member Chip Taylor emailed me back, "I like you."

<[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

Last edited:
You're an asshole. You're the bigot. Rufo provides the source information or tells where it can be found. People oppose evil people like you, not the kids. Nor are they phobic — they see right through your wicked deflections. You should never be left alone with anyone's children. You're all mouth, lies and stupidity. And arrogant about your lies and stupidity. 😄
That's quite an unhinged rant, Bud. Get a fucking grip! Your need to call me an asshole and allude to me being a danger to children only serves to further confirm the fact that you have no real confidence in what you're saying and are out of youth depth on the issue. Not one of you clowns has produced a single document from the school district itself that subtantiates your claims agenst it.

Forum List

Back