Sick of this 1/06 polemic

Are you even serious? :omg: NY-City, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Portland, Detroit, Kenosha/Milwaukee, St Louis, shall I continue dumb ass, I imagine you don't get out from that basement much do you?

Oh, and fuck you and fuck your government officials, government officials dumb ass, are precisely what the founders were envisioning as they crafted the 2nd amendment for the American people!!! ;)
What she was saying was that the Oklahoma City bombing was OK because it wasn’t as bad as Hiroshima.

That is incorrect. The next time the Democrats try to violently overthrow the government I will be calling for their arrest as well.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

It's asserted by two contributors here that a number of American cities are only 'smoking embers'. They've been burned to the ground by participants in the social justice demonstrations of 2020.

Here is a taster of that thinking:

"NY-City, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Portland, Detroit, Kenosha/Milwaukee, St Louis, shall I continue dumb ass......."
"......last I checked, California and NYC are largely "NO-GO-ZONES," handed over ...to dumb asses, who currently rape, murder, and plunder ..... with near absolute impunity
-------------------------------------------------
OK then, all have had an opportunity to read the above. Even, I imagine, folks who currently live in those communities or have visited recently.

Is there then a consensus that those cities do not exist?
That they have, indeed, been destroyed, burnt to the ground leaving only a pile of smoking embers?

Or, are there some here who view the above dystopian view as silly hyperbolic hysteria offered as a way to advance a political polemic?

ps....I have visited 4 of those cities -- LA, SF, Chicago, Detroit --- during 2021.
To my now rather rural eye they look pretty much as they did when I used to live in each city.

But that's just me.

------------------------------------------

Lastly, this:
"Oh,...... fuck your government officials dumb ass, (they) are precisely what the founders were envisioning as they crafted the 2nd amendment for the American people!!!"

Ummm, nope, good poster Death.

THAT is NOT why the 2nd was crafted. Google is your friend, and there, you will discover, the 2nd was crafted primarily because the founders did not want a standing army, for several reasons....costs being one, and the potential for military leaders and their armed soldiers to become a disruptive force in the fledgling democracy.

If citizens were armed they could then be organized as militias who could counter professional armies who may threaten; counter hostile natives; and all be done on the cheap as the people had to buy their own guns.

Shooting "government officials" had nothing to do with it.
I hate to overdrive the nail, but.....but that assertion is another example of histrionic shrilling over imaginary threats.
GunNut jackassery, some might say.

IMHO

Forum List

Back