Shutdown memes

the shutdown helps to illustrate that you anti TRUMPERS don't care about Border Security and like Open Borders GGator .

Sorry little man, but I have the guy that for my whole time on this forum (and long before that) has been advocating removing the troops from the ME and most from Europe and stationing them on the border to defend this country for a change.

Thanks for playing though, there is a nice consolation prize waiting for you.
------------------------- well , its not about YOU . Its the bigger issue the 'dems' are totally screwing the pooch as they publicly deny the TRUMP the needed money for Border Security GGator .

Can you put that in meme form please...this is a meme thread

memes-memes-everywhere-17645312.png

Th GOP has had both Houses of Congress and the White House for two years.
They have been offered numerous "Wall Deals" and refused them. They couldn't get it done so NOW on the eve of losing the House they shut down the government during CHRISTMAS?
Too bad. That's MY meme

o damn marion how many times did trump say he would own the 3rd shut down under him? i love the fact that yall will just suck the lies and then try to convince others of them..sad marion just plain sad Marion Morrison

o damn marion how many times did trump say he would own the 3rd shut down under him? i love the fact that yall will just suck the lies and then try to convince others of them..sad marion just plain sad Marion Morrison

iu

PS: Bonesey, Trump is admittedly owning the shutdown, and I know this. :1peleas::funnyface:

Last edited:
Th GOP has had both Houses of Congress and the White House for two years.
They have been offered numerous "Wall Deals" and refused them. They couldn't get it done so NOW on the eve of losing the House they shut down the government during CHRISTMAS?
---------------------------------------------- GOOD , Border needs security and Walls. Show that you care about Border Security by giving the TRUMP the money for Border Security and WALLS Lesh .

the shutdown helps to illustrate that you anti TRUMPERS don't care about Border Security and like Open Borders GGator .

Jim Mattis resigning after Trump announces an abrupt withdrawal from Syria illustrates that you Trumpanzees think the war against terror is over.
Trump just gave a jump-start to a new wave of terror against America.
That's what you are hoping for.

Yeah, right, asshole.
----------------------------------- Yeah , it does '20-20' everything on the news is you 'schumer' and 'pelosi' guys denying the TRUMP the measly amount of money that he wants for Border Security and the WALL '20-20' . ------------- and then YOU calling names [tsk-tsk] [chuckle] and thanks for the name calling '20-20' !!

Forum List

Back