Shut down the un-vaccinated

Vaccine requirements are nothing. People act like this a political issue.

People don't want to wear a mask or social distance, so vaccines are the only solution at this point.

Already has my first shot and going for the next in 2 weeks.

That's the thing.

Most of those who refuse to wear a mask and fight anything to prevent the spread of the virus, are also the same people who refuse to get the vaccine.

So they don't want to do anything. They want to live in their fantasy world that the virus never existed.

It's these people who are keeping the virus spreading around our nation to kill people.

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

Sorry, that isn't correct. There is much to fear from those who don't vax.
They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.
Does that include unvaccinated Illegal Immigrants that Biden invited in?

I CAN NOT STAND STUPID PEOPLE! And believe me they are now the majority across the globe! We live in a very stupid, ignorant, sheep filled world. The government and elite bark out orders and the sheep (the majority) follow along like whipped dogs. Oh I'm so scared of this COVID floating around in the air let me put my mask on as I walk down the street with not a single person anywhere in sight....senseless. These believers are truly brain dead.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

Take it to your State Legislature or Congress, encourage them to pass a law, have it signed by the President or Governor, and see if it will get past the Supreme Court.
Otherwise ... Go Pound Sand You Ignorant Twat ... :thup:

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

Even if they come here Illegally?

And what are we supposed to do? Do we make special "Moon" suits for ICE with special hermeticaly sealed vehicles for pickup along with a Covid ICE Airlines for deportation? There's a movie in here some where starring Nicholas Cage.
Personally, I'd sent every single Illegal to San Francisco

Does that include unvaccinated Illegal Immigrants that Biden invited in?

Stop lying and clean up your noisy sig box

anyone taking the vax better do some serious research....they are poisonous and while you may not see results right away...give it time anyone taking the shot will cut years off their life in the long run if not by passing by illness caused from taking it...this is FACT

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Millions of women appreciate that. You will never know if the woman really was vaxed or telling you she wasn't as a way to dump you.

anyone taking the vax better do some serious research....they are poisonous and while you may not see results right away...give it time anyone taking the shot will cut years off their life in the long run if not by passing by illness caused from taking it...this is FACT
The vaccine might be so deadly as just another way for communist democrats to kill Americans.

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.

The federal government can't mandate vaccinations for ppl, anymore than they can for face masks. Biden may be able to do something about how airlines run their screening procedures and make vaccinations part of TSA procedure though, i'm not sure. As for employers, i saw a video where many owners were allowing employees a choice to get vaccinated or not, but like i said before. That's all fine and dandy, until your business suddenly ends up like those meat packing plants we all heard about that became super spreader events and had to shut down because everyone got sick with covid. No business is going to risk upending their entire livelihood because they're allowing ppl the "freedom" not to be vaccinated. Imagine shutting down your office because one worker got covid, or imagine having to fight a lawsuit because a customer got covid at your establishment.

Joe Biden is releasing hundreds of unvaccinated illegals into cities all over America. What do you want to do about them?

Should we have them sew yellow stars on their clothes too?

well arent you a good little fascist,,,

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.

The federal government can't mandate vaccinations for ppl, anymore than they can for face masks. Biden may be able to do something about how airlines run their screening procedures and make vaccinations part of TSA procedure though, i'm not sure. As for employers, i saw a video where many owners were allowing employees a choice to get vaccinated or not, but like i said before. That's all fine and dandy, until your business suddenly ends up like those meat packing plants we all heard about that became super spreader events and had to shut down because everyone got sick with covid. No business is going to risk upending their entire livelihood because they're allowing ppl the "freedom" not to be vaccinated. Imagine shutting down your office because one worker got covid, or imagine having to fight a lawsuit because a customer got covid at your establishment.
There is no cause of action due to contracting a disease at any business. There are simply too many communicable diseases.

1. They have no idea if the vaccine is good for1 year, like the current Flu vaccine or if it good for ten years. ome back when you have more proof.
2. It would be unenforceable, unless you tattoo you tattoo the forehead of the vaccinated.

The better idea would be for you paranoid hypochondriacs would be for you to either continue to hide in your basement or does the rest of civilization a favor and commit suicide

well arent you a good little fascist,,,
Polls always support whatever the communists says to support. That's how we got to where those with AIDS no longer has to disclose it.

Forum List

Back