Shut down the un-vaccinated

Yep, I've watched it and 40 people out of 17 million Doctors baffled as countries suspend use of AstraZeneca vaccine over blood clot fears 0.0002% the U.S. death rate from Moderna and Pfizer is 0.018% the other day and ours have not been stopped.
The vax-dox have the same point of view you do: no problem if a few dozen or hundred people die from the vaccine, they gotta take one for the team! I think everyone who feels that way should hold out for the AstraZeneca shot, accept no substitutes ------- the rest of us can wait and see what happens to you. And those left of you alive can provide our "herd immunity."

Hey look, I had my second Moderna shot 2 days ago and other than my left nut falling off that day I only had 3 toes gone this morning when I woke up I am fine.

Hey look, I had my second Moderna shot 2 days ago and other than my left nut falling off that day I only had 3 toes gone this morning when I woke up I am fine.
Well, good, at least you didn't have any real trouble. . . . . .

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.
You’re a sick and twisted fascist

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Good. You do that. I already barred a neighbor from my car because he refuses to get a Covid Vaccine. I don't need him leaving his covid where another neighbor might contract it. I have had both shots so am probably safe for the next 5 months or so. But not all are safe. So keep your Covid laden ass our of public transportation of any kind and don't expect me to allow you in my car.
You do realize that the virus can be transmitted by vaccinated people, right? It can be on their person, even transmitted despite them not getting sick.
ONLY in EXTREME rare cases, there is absolutely no scientific studies to warrant that statement as a norm. PROVE me wrong with SCIENTIFIC data or large studies where the vaccinated people transmitting the disease is over 1%. There are no absolutes and the virus will NEVER disappear and if you are waiting on 100% before you start living again you (and anyone who thinks like that) are an idiot.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Good. You do that. I already barred a neighbor from my car because he refuses to get a Covid Vaccine. I don't need him leaving his covid where another neighbor might contract it. I have had both shots so am probably safe for the next 5 months or so. But not all are safe. So keep your Covid laden ass our of public transportation of any kind and don't expect me to allow you in my car.
You do realize that the virus can be transmitted by vaccinated people, right? It can be on their person, even transmitted despite them not getting sick.

A recent Israeli study has shown that the pfizer vaccine stops asymptomatic spread by 94%.

Forum List

Back