Shut down the un-vaccinated

Does that include unvaccinated Illegal Immigrants that Biden invited in?

Stop lying and clean up your noisy sig box
Hey BlueAnon Ricky Retardo, what about the Illegals skipping the checkpoints?

Duhhhhhhh

DrLove shares Joe Biden's crackpot anti-science belief that illegals can't transmit the virus and don't need to be vaccinated or tested.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Me either!

Hell, I wouldn't take it if I were a vd ridden 98 year old crack whore.

Well, I will admit that your social standing would increase dramatically at that point.

they are waiting on the results of the woman in utah...this has really caused a rift in our family...hubby and i have both shots...son refuses..says he just wants to wait a little longer to see what happens...

i remember polio...i am vaccine prone...and being 67 and diabetic i was fussed at that i had to do it as soon as possible....fussed at by TNHarley i just dont wanna see anyone be a long hauler
Damn right i did.
My religious beliefs keep me from taking vaccinations.
Boom. Im on a plane.

Wrong. You can have your religion start an airlines and you can fly on that. You can call it Covid is my Savior.
You cant discriminate based on religion :dunno:
That's Ok, we will just make you bake all the gay cakes is all.
Those states have laws.

The jury is out on whether they would legally be able to get away with that.

Right now, they are asking the Feds to come up with a method of ID. I went through the VA and I have that ID. It's a simple card that shows when and where I got the vaccines. What would happen if a nation wide program were to be instituted that the most pronounce diseases were put onto an ID card? Until then, the Airlines really can't do it.

It would likely be deemed unconstitutional due to medical privacy laws.

More of the most evil man on the planet:

1615576839565.png

Who is threatening anyone?

Considering the methods of transferral of Covid, not being vaccinated means that it can be passed on by almost anyone including a vaccinated person who consorts with unvaccinated people. That means that if I were to start doing back to absolute normal then I could be passing on Covid to others just by contact.

I could be passing on the flu to others just by contact. I could be passing on tuberculosis just by contact. I could be passing on the measles just by contact. I could be passing on a cold by contact. Life is full of risky "coulds" every time you leave your home.

Could does not mean would. There is no guarantee that people without a COVID vaccine are a threat to anyone and if you've had the vaccine, what are you worried about anyway?

I don't know about you but I miss shaking hands in greeting.

Never much of a fan, especially given the number of men I've witness walk out of the restroom without washing their hands. I've been a fist bumper for a long time.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Me either!

Who summoned Dianne Feinstein?

Does that include unvaccinated Illegal Immigrants that Biden invited in?

Stop lying and clean up your noisy sig box
Hey BlueAnon Ricky Retardo, what about the Illegals skipping the checkpoints?

Duhhhhhhh

DrLove shares Joe Biden's crackpot anti-science belief that illegals can't transmit the virus and don't need to be vaccinated or tested.

If you can get past the border, you're immune to the Obama Funded Wuhan Flu

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to comprehend that the more are vaccinated, the sooner things get back to normal.

I still find it hard to fathom that the Rump Followers would refuse these shots when one of the first to get those shots was Rump who quietly received it in Jan 2020.

A) Not everyone on the Right is a Rumpist
B) Not every Rumpist thinks he walks on water
C) Not everyone wants an Mrna shot that contains aborted fetal matter and nano technology

Nah, just MOST.

Of course, the illeducated tend to be part of the herd.

Me either!

Well, I will admit that your social standing would increase dramatically at that point.

I'm a hillbilly, I have no social standing.

If I did, I'd trade it for beer.

A virus can only be passed to another by exchanging bodily fluids or blood if in fact one person as a virus.

That is patently false.

Stop talking.
Directly from the CDC's official web site:

• Respiratory droplets cause infection when they are inhaled or deposited on mucous membranes, such as those that line the inside of the nose and mouth.
So I suppose if someone with a virus spits in your mouth, you are in trouble!

A page from the Doobie Brothers:

But what a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away
What seems to be
Is always better than nothing
There's nothing at all
But what a fool believes he sees...
1615578209789.png

If brain allows you to believe what you see or what you hear...you haven't done your research

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

Sorry, that isn't correct. There is much to fear from those who don't vax.
They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.
You probably weren't getting any pussy anyways. You're too much of one.

If an employer or a company wants to require proof of vaccination, that's up to them. To my understanding, conservatives said that they're in favor of businesses conducting themselves however they want within the framework of the law.

I'd be ok with this, but I don't think it will come to it. Not very much at least. People who don't want the vaccine just have a higher probability of getting infected as the overall infection rates will continue to drop anyway. I figure this will all just kind of sort itself out without needing to infringe on what people want to do.

If an employer or a company wants to require proof of vaccination, that's up to them. To my understanding, conservatives said that they're in favor of businesses conducting themselves however they want within the framework of the law.

I'd be ok with this, but I don't think it will come to it. Not very much at least. People who don't want the vaccine just have a higher probability of getting infected as the overall infection rates will continue to drop anyway. I figure this will all just kind of sort itself out without needing to infringe on what people want to do.
We are one year in and I haven't worn a mask yet, haven't taken a vaccine and WON'T, been in and out of stores and public places, and I'm healthy as I can possibly be feeling great. Those who refuse the vaccine and don't wear a mask, if they live healthy, keep up their immune system naturally, they won't catch a damn thing. It's that simple That's because those who wear the masks and take the vaccines are being lied to and they don't even realize it.

We are one year in and I haven't worn a mask yet, haven't taken a vaccine and WON'T, been in and out of stores and public places, and I'm healthy as I can possibly be feeling great. Those who refuse the vaccine and don't wear a mask, if they live healthy, keep up their immune system naturally, they won't catch a damn thing. It's that simple That's because those who wear the masks and take the vaccines are being lied to and they don't even realize it.

Yea a lot of people say that but a lot of people have also died.

We disagree. I'm just going by what the health experts say.

Forum List

Back