Shut down the un-vaccinated

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

Libs sure are turning hard line...shut down this shut down that shut down them....what's next? the gas chambers?....
They do well to understand that they are incapable of living with others who have different thoughts.

The first goal of treatment is getting them to admit they have a problem to begin with.

Call me crazy but I would think if you had the vaccine you would feel safer now regardless.

Oh well, guess those that get it don't really believe it helps.

I think it has to do with Fauci lying all the time, that and his beady little eyes.

Last edited:

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Just have Zuckerburg take them over and it will happen.

No brainer for an ignorant Nazi.

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.
Where this is headed is, you won't be able to do anything.

Come get us commie.

So let it be written, liar...

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.

Come get us commie.
Well it helps to wear a target of some kind so they can spot you easier.

Jews used to be forced to wear a Star of David, for example.

Or you can make it hard on them.

Your choice.

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.
Someone tries to make me get a shot just might get shot.

Then i wont do anything. I aint sticking that shit in my body.

Come get us commie.

Your choice.
I won't let anyone do that me or my wife commie. Try it.

You do not tell anyone what to do and either does the government. They do not have a Constitutional leg to stand on. It is an issue of personal liberty and personal choice. Individual rights is what America is about not collective fear and obedience.

Come get us commie.

Your choice.
I won't let anyone do that me or my wife commie. Try it.
Not me, Chairman Xiden will do it.

Or Commie Harris.

Don't know which yet.

Sounds suspiciously like Goebbels selling extermination camps to THE BOSS. How's about we quarantine the vaccinated. Look, man—I've seen John Carpenter's THE THING dozens of times. I know what's up with genetic engineering and mutation. I mean . . . just in case the vaccinated start sprouting third arms, crab claws and shit . . .

Forum List

Back