Shut down the un-vaccinated

they are waiting on the results of the woman in utah...this has really caused a rift in our family...hubby and i have both shots...son refuses..says he just wants to wait a little longer to see what happens...

i remember polio...i am vaccine prone...and being 67 and diabetic i was fussed at that i had to do it as soon as possible....fussed at by TNHarley i just dont wanna see anyone be a long hauler
liberals1.jpg

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Good. You do that. I already barred a neighbor from my car because he refuses to get a Covid Vaccine. I don't need him leaving his covid where another neighbor might contract it. I have had both shots so am probably safe for the next 5 months or so. But not all are safe. So keep your Covid laden ass our of public transportation of any kind and don't expect me to allow you in my car.
I used to bar people from my car who didn't smoke. I used my smoking as a way to keep those with children out of the car. Instead of giving a ride to school or the doctor I insisted they smoke.

they are waiting on the results of the woman in utah...this has really caused a rift in our family...hubby and i have both shots...son refuses..says he just wants to wait a little longer to see what happens...

i remember polio...i am vaccine prone...and being 67 and diabetic i was fussed at that i had to do it as soon as possible....fussed at by TNHarley i just dont wanna see anyone be a long hauler
Is this the woman?

She's one of more than 1.600.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Good. You do that. I already barred a neighbor from my car because he refuses to get a Covid Vaccine. I don't need him leaving his covid where another neighbor might contract it. I have had both shots so am probably safe for the next 5 months or so. But not all are safe. So keep your Covid laden ass our of public transportation of any kind and don't expect me to allow you in my car.
I used to bar people from my car who didn't smoke. I used my smoking as a way to keep those with children out of the car. Instead of giving a ride to school or the doctor I insisted they smoke.

This is a smoking section. If you don't light up leave. Actually, I find that a bit on the sane side. Keeps the bitching down to a minimum.

okay damn it you bunch of conservatives cry all the time about the covid rate being made larger than reality....so far....no one knows what she died of....what is the percentage of 1600 out of how many vaccinated at this point?

Even if they come here Illegally?

If you've had your vaccine, you have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated. Anyways, the vaccinated can still give the virus to each other, and get sick.

This is a smoking section. If you don't light up leave. Actually, I find that a bit on the sane side. Keeps the bitching down to a minimum.
It worked as long as I smoked. I don't smoke any more so I just tell them to fuck off.

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.

Do you have to be vaccinated to vote? To come here Illegally? To go fuck yourself?

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.
People who are vaccinated have nothing to fear from those who aren't.

Even if they come here Illegally?

And what are we supposed to do? Do we make special "Moon" suits for ICE with special hermeticaly sealed vehicles for pickup along with a Covid ICE Airlines for deportation? There's a movie in here some where starring Nicholas Cage.

People who are vaccinated have nothing to fear from those who aren't.

For about the next 5 months. The Shot do wear off. The Immunity doesn't stay. Plus, the immunized person can pass covid from another person through contact. Keep throwing yourself to the ground in a fit of rage and missing.

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

It worked as long as I smoked. I don't smoke any more so I just tell them to fuck off.

Your car, your rules.

Most of us would be more thanhappy to go “hermit”, in there were practical options to be able to shop and receive the things we want and need without interacting with the public.

I had a conversation with a fellow single buddy of mine last night.
We both agreed that we wouldn't be interested in dating a woman who wasn't vaxed.
Totally appropriate question to ask!
Why not? If you're vaccinated you have nothing to fear from her.

Sorry, that isn't correct. There is much to fear from those who don't vax.
They are virtual petri dishes for variants which may not be covered by current vaccinations.

Forum List

Back