Zone1 Should You Raise a Gender Neutral Son?

The likelihood of having a child with such confusion is infinitely rare.

It's safe to say that most celebrities that have a "trans" kid are enforcing that ideology on their impressionable child to use as a fashionable handbag to improve their social status.

Their child is expendable collateral damage to progress their social standing and career. That's certainly what happened with Dwayne Wade. He and his wife should be in jail for their abuse.

This is one of the articles that popped in my MicroSoft Start Page browser this morning: MSN , "Should you Raise a Gender Neutral Son?"

This is the kind of crap that millions of people are falling for. The obvious answer is Hell No! Otherwise you are setting up your son to be confused. Affirm from birth that he is a boy because he has boy parts. There is no need to confuse him about his gender as if gender is role that people play. There is no need to set him on a path of confusion that can lead to the mutilation of his body (cutting of his dick), being a life long patient of hormone treatments, and sterilization. Can anyone say Jazz Jennings?
Amen. God made two kinds of human: male and female. And anyone who has spent a lot of time around normal little boys and girls intuitively pick up that they are different in various ways. My son and all his MANY boy cousins made motor noises when they played with toy cars. My daughter and all her several girl cousins played with toy cars too, but they didn't make motor noises. Why? Who knows. But it is just that the two genders are different.

Men and women generally process information differently even when they arrive at the same conclusion. In that way they often complete each other in a way that is both mysterious and beautiful to behold.

In the happiest, most stable relationships, the man is the hunter/gatherer/provider/protector and head of the household even though he may pitch in and help with the grocery shopping and housework and cooking and shares parenting responsibilities with his wife. The woman may have a highly successful and rewarding successful career, but she is the heart and soul of the home and the glue that holds it all together. Normal people just instinctively take on those roles because it feels right and it works.

Males should be raised as men and encouraged to understand their responsibilities to their family, the church, the community, the country and should be encouraged to be men. Should be treated as men. Likewise women should be encouraged to see themselves as wonderful creations of God, strong, capable, wise and they should like being a girl.

And boys should be taught in the social graces and be taught to be gentlemen who respect women and be worthy of their respect. And woman should be taught in the social graces and be taught to conduct themselves as ladies, respect the guys and be worthy of their respect. And because men are naturally stronger and more capable of injuring somebody in anger, he especially should be impressed that good guys do not hit girls.

And in a normal, healthy, reasoned society we can use gender pronouns--he/him/his and she/her/hers as easily as we once were able to do.

The gender debate is only one issue, but it gets covered under 1 billion different threads.

I have two sons in their 20 twenties, and thank heavens they are normal, ie. They know they are blokes, straight, and have girlfriends.

I kid you not, both are in my will, but as soon as one or both tries this gender or gay stuff, they're out of it.

Fine, just don't 'make it up' in our schools and living rooms goat.....

~S~
Everyone's gender identity is made up, including yours. Your idea of what it means to be a real man is just as made up as a Hollywood Liberal's, an inexperienced teenager's or a machismo filled lothario's.

Everyone's gender identity is made up, including yours. Your idea of what it means to be a real man is just as made up as a Hollywood Liberal's, an inexperienced teenager's or a machismo filled lothario's.
You're free to be a potted plant in America Goat

What you're not free to do is tell anyone else they are

Get it now?

~S~

You're free to be a potted plant in America Goat

What you're not free to do is tell anyone else they are

Get it now?

~S~
I'm not sure you do. Not having the power to tell anyone who they are means respecting diverse gender identities and expressions.

One might point out that this could only be an issue in Leftist enclaves like NYC, Chicago, Boston, SF, etc. The real world thinks it's laughable.

Part of parenting is SOCIALIZATION, teaching kids how to behave in normal human interactions. In that responsibility, the Left (which fortunately doesn't procreate a lot) utterly fails.
Amazing how you don't know shit on the issue, you can't force sexuality on a human they will reject it for their choice.

I'm not sure you do.
Oh i think i do goat

For example...... i'm here to insist the kids in your hood are potted plants

As well as lead the lifestyle of one , along with all the social and mental health jackbooted fools who'll play along

Possessing the right to impose this is the point, it is a yes/no

~S~

What people seem to be insisting on is that human society is subjective. Well, no kidding! Of course it is. At the same time, what we socialize are things that have developed over millennia. They serve a purpose. We should be careful in turning them upside down. Just replacing one subjective thing with another, such as "gender fluidity", isn't guaranteed to improve anything. A person learns to be self sufficient if he is properly educated. Introducing confusion too young is counter productive.

What people seem to be insisting on is that human society is subjective. Well, no kidding! Of course it is. At the same time, what we socialize are things that have developed over millennia. They serve a purpose. We should be careful in turning them upside down. Just replacing one subjective thing with another, such as "gender fluidity", isn't guaranteed to improve anything. A person learns to be self sufficient if he is properly educated. Introducing confusion too young is counter productive.
Religion was very confusing to me as a child.

Oh i think i do goat

For example...... i'm here to insist the kids in your hood are potted plants
1. Ok. Who cares? :dunno:

2. That seems to be the exact opposite of what you just argued when you said we're not free to tell anyone else what they are. What's with the inconsistency of your argument?
As well as lead the lifestyle of one , along with all the social and mental health jackbooted fools who'll play along

Possessing the right to impose this is the point, it is a yes/no

~S~
I'm not imposing education on you. In fact I fully support you and yours choosing to remain ignorant. I think that's a good choice for you.

What it improves is individual freedom. Must people prove some utility to you in order to be allowed more or it?

What it improves is individual freedom. Must people prove some utility to you in order to be allowed more or it?
As "freedom" is intimately entwined with "responsibility", it is a matter of genuine "utility" to the person and that person's best interests that choice be a product of mature thought.

As "freedom" is intimately entwined with "responsibility", it is a matter of genuine "utility" to the person and that person's best interests that choice be a product of mature thought.
The entwining of freedom and responsibility has to do with cases where freedom intersects with someone else's rights. "Your freedom to swing your arms ends at my nose" for instance. The responsibility there is to respect other people as you go about exercising your freedom. I don't know what any of that has to do with mature thought. I don't even know what you mean by that.

Forum List

Back