14th has its day in court tomorrow

Already made several valid points...........you don't want to accept anything other than your own.
You sure didn't.

Take your time. When asked to make a point, you degenerated into a quivering little blob of tantrum.

Give it a shot.

Opinions. So being practical would be preventing Trump from being on the ballots?

SCOTUS interprets the law.

Good example- SCOTUS did an end around on the 10th with R v W........took 50 odd years but it was corrected.
Actually no. Vice versa. I've just been listening to the oral arguments. Which by the way point to an unanimous or nearly unanimous decision to keep him on the ballot. An argument that's in my view compelling.

It's not that they will rule that he's not an insurrectionist. It's the argument that if they affirm the decision they will be put in the impossible position to have to rule on the merit of every state disqualifying a candidate for whatever reason even when some of those states don't require a clear reason for disqualification. Creating a basically unmanageable election system.

In other words it doesn't matter what the constitution says. Applying the Constitution rigidly would make the country unmanageable.

Actually no. Vice versa. I've just been listening to the oral arguments. Which by the way point to an unanimous or nearly unanimous decision to keep him on the ballot. An argument that's in my view compelling.

It's not that they will rule that he's not an insurrectionist. It's the argument that if they affirm the decision they will be put in the impossible position to have to rule on the merit of every state disqualifying a candidate for whatever reason even when some of those states don't require a clear reason for disqualification. Creating a basically unmanageable election system.

In other words it doesn't matter what the constitution says. Applying the Constitution rigidly would make the country unmanageable.

No,
Section 3, left off President and Vice President.
Intentionally, unintentionally - doesn't matter.

there has to be a correct answer in the public’s mind and the judges must maintain an assumption infallibility or what they do is pointless

Otherwise why should the people allow some lard ass in black robes tell them what to do?
I don't consider a judge infallible, I'm sure you don't consider a judge infallible.

The point is that you accept that they aren't infallible and accept the decision as final anyway. Even IF you consider they're biased you still have to go by the assumption they act on food faith.

I will note that for the last few years only one party has said they have a problem with that. Even more than that problems with juries deciding.

Tip. It's NOT the Democrats.

Last edited:
I don't consider a judge infallible, I'm sure you don't consider a judge infallible.

The point is that you accept that they are infallible and accept the decision as final anyway. Even IF you consider they're biased you still have to go by the assumption they act on food faith.

I will note that for the last few years only one party has said they have a problem with that. Even more than that

Tip. It's NOT the Democrats.
Then we should term limit federal judges

And lets end the Kabuki theater of opposing arguments when the learned judges should already know how they are going to rule

Then we should term limit federal judges
Again no problem with that. The only thing I expect is that when the courts rule. Or a jury rules. People don't say. "Oh it's invalid, because they're biased." A proposition most people on the right seem to have a problem at the moment.

Again no problem with that. The only thing I expect is that when the courts rule. Or a jury rules. People don't say. "Oh it's invalid, because they're biased." A proposition most people on the right seem to have a problem at the moment.
Any decision by left wing judges, I automatically assume is political in some way sue me!

I dont think you can impose respect for the courts after is has been lost

You will have to live with widespread disapproval of the demigods in black robes and whatever that leads to

Forum List

Back